If you walked in a dirty truckstop bathroom and found Taylor Swift bound and gagged, what would you do?

if you walked in a dirty truckstop bathroom and found Taylor Swift bound and gagged, what would you do?

be graphic please

God she has a cunty face

get professional help you sick fuck

Untie her, remove the gag and make sure she gets any medical and/or psychological attention she may require.

Give her some eggs

I'd release her and call the authorities. Graphically.

this

complain about the sanitation

390 degrees and walk away

acquire dubs

fuck her right in the pussy XD

Walk up to her real slowly, putting on my leather gloves as I kneel infront of her. I inhale deeply..
Then untie the poor woman and IMMEDIATELY call the cops. Then discard of the gloves I was wearing, god knows the condition of that bathroom and what germs I made contact with.

are you black?

The only correct answer

>op and replies are identical to a thread last week
>mfw I realise this whole thread is a meme

stfu OP

>op is an actual cuck

this
make one of the richest cunts in the world owe me her life? easy decision

turn 360 degrees and walk away
>that's a man baby

>implying a rich cunt will honor a life debt

tell her that her music is medicore

>ALL RICH PEOPLE ARE BAD
Fuck off bernie

CALL THE POLICE.

WARNING : GRAPHIC

I WOULD PULLOUT MY CELLPHONE, DIAL 911 AND SAY "SEND POLICE ASAP!!!!"

Ask her when her appointment for ass implants is.

I can't wait for summer to end

trips don't lie

I'd untie her and help her get away. The reward money would be worth it.

WHY? YOU EXCITED TO GET BACK TO RETARD SCHOOL YOU FAT AUTISTIC 12 YEAR OLD? DO YOU MISS COLORING WITH MRS. ZUBLISKI?

i would say hi and walk away like a savage

I BET YOU GE A SIGNED TAYLOR SWIFT CD. THAT'S IT.

well. i would walk into a stall and then unzip my pants facing the toilet and then whip out my dick and pee in the toilet. once i was done peeing i would
SHAKE IT OFF ID SHAKE IT OFF WHO HOO HOO HOOOO!
BECAUSE THE DICKS ARE GONNA PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE PEE AND THE CHICKS ARE GONNA SCREE SCREE SCREE SCREE SO I SHAKE IT OFF I SHAKE IT OFF WOO HOO HOO I SHAKE IT OFF I SHAKE IT OFF
WOO HOO HOO HOOOO!
WOO HOO HOO HOOOOOO!

BUT YOU ARE SO FAT THAT "WALKING AWAY" WOULD TAKE YOU 40 MINUTES.

Wanna post her on my kik while I fap?

SO EDGY

Kek

SAME FAG IS SAME FAG.

fuck off OP

not same fag
but most certainly fame sag.

>Approach her
>Shit directly in hand
>Smear it across her forehead
>Whisper "shhhh"
>Untie her

Fag conspiracy

i would walk up to her and kneel down next to her and examine her face closely.
then i would reach down to the dirtiest part of the floor and run my thumb across it getting some of the grime on it and then wipe it from her right to her left across her forehead while saying
"siiiimba" with the same tone and inflection of rafiki.
afterwards i would lol like an idiot and bounce around and bound out of the bathroom like daffy duck from the 50's

SAME FAT LOSER FAG IS SAME FAT LOSER FAG

winrar

/thread

I would help her escape. And in return, she would let me fuck her feet.

stfu same fag

wrong. the shake it off comment and the one saying famesag are actually just some random asshole on an army base with nothing better to do with his time.

>Implying he was talking about the "rich" part more than the "cunt" part

I.E. SAMEFAG

Release her as long as she promises to give me a shit ton of cash

Just because it's a truck stop bathroom it's got to be dirty?

Nigga, why do you assume the majority of Sup Forums would use a dirty truck stop bathroom, or even be in a position to do so? It's common knowledge we're all living in our mothers' basements.

SAME FAG

Can't decide if TayTay is posting this shit for attention, or TomTom is posting this out of anger and regret over the loss of the James Bond role.

/thread

>jerk off into hand
>smear cum on her forehead simba style while singing allah ackbar in the lion king theme
>say make a song about this bitch

Shitty as it sounds, I'd whiteknight.

Unless I start to untie her and she starts begging me to rape her, then I'd pull out my phone for proof that she [literally] asked for it, then proceed to do so.

Go into the closest stall and take the massive shit that I've been holding in for too long. The kind of shit that makes you want to take your shirt off. Because if I'm in a dirty truckstop bathroom, it's an emergency.

Then I'd untie her and make sure she was safe because I'm not some sexual predator.

hell yeah, imagine the reward

this or steal her phone and sell to tmz

Last time I encountered a snek in a truck stop bathroom, the guy that worked there killed it with a shovel.

>Give her a bowl of eggs
>Tell her she has to eat all of them

honestly, all of these taylor swift threads are posted by the bitch herself and she has a massive rape fetish

^this
Taylor was sweet before she went pop.