Sexy druggie thread.

Any one got more of her?

>sexy
>druggie

You have to choose

>on Sup Forums
> has standards

You have to kill your self.

420 friendly people in North Dakota I'm looking to grab an Oz. Been dry too long lol

Drugs are for those with the weakest of bodies and minds. If you believe otherwise you are even weaker than you think. But keep doing them so you end up dying. If that's your goal then keep working at it. Taking the weak genes out of the gene pool.

I've never smoked the weed before

Well you sir and or mam are missing out lol

lmao what a loser

pssst
your age is showing

Fuck off dickhead
What's it like?

Faggot

Not missing out on much.

You get dry mouth and eyes hungry and kinda disorientated for a bit then fall asleep.

Summerfag

YES!!! Moar!

Fapping to this so hard.

0/10 the photographers pedo is showing

Because you're both pedos

not that it's the most reputable outlet, but VICE put out there that 1 in 9 working adults are "functionally" high at work on legal substances.

TMYK.jpeg

The things i would do to her strung-out std riddled ass

does she have a dick?

Take a few hits of acid and tell me who has a weak mind. Do a few lines then 6 hours of work in 2. Whose got a strong body? I use drugs to temper myself because the squishy mammalian shit i was issued isnt tough enough.

Man weed and alcohol sure I get no big deal. Maybe shrooms once in a blue moon if you really want to do that shit. But fucking coke and heroin and shit like...that shit is fucking self-destructive man. I knew someone who was on the street for fucking years who dealt with shit like that and even he admitted that shit never even touched his skin.

Then you proved my point. Your genes shouldn't be in the gene pool.

Pedo

Eat a bag of baby dicks ma'fucker

Newfag much?

Poor girl missed a vein and had to shoot that shit all over the wall to avoid coagulation in her only needle. Tisk tisk.

She seems popular in VietNam.

My genes can kick your genes ass.

Poser

>Drug users die from drug use inevitably

Nope. Excess and neglect just kill drug users faster. For example the pictures of "Faces of Meth" that often get shown to scare people away from the drug are often addict rednecks who binged so often they neglected their teeth, neglected their nutrition and neglected their sleep needs to do whatever people do on the world's most potent stimulant.

A person using drugs with self control and good understanding of what they're taking is basically indistinguishable from the normal population.

Say that to my aryan master race genes

Your last statement is false.

Any source on that pic? The bill looks norwegian
>pic related

fuck's up with her nose. did she get decked?

no faggots. but I've done my fair share of cocaine tonight....

t. non drug user

I assume the entire pic is actually fake, and she's been made to look like her nose is bleeding from snorting too much

ah i see. makes sense. learn something everyday.

that's obviously flour.

Def fake but it really doesn't take much to get a nose bleed if your doing that shit frequently. Wrecks your nose pretty quick and anything can set it off

can I ask how you know it's fake? just want to understand

>They tried to make her go to rehab. She said no.
>no.
>no.

Her daddy, Blake... incarcerated... thought she was fine.

That's what I want to know. I just downloaded it from some post like 4 months ago.

Druggie chicks that slightly clean themselves up for a photo are cute-ish.

Non druggie chicks that dress as druggie chicks can be hot.

An actual druggie chick is going to smell, give you an STD and either ride your dick until it falls off or fall asleep on it. I've hooked up with one and she was the filthiest slut I've ever been around.

From my limited experience i'd say the powder looks whiter and not as fine-grained as coke

She gave Mick Jagger a run for his money

> I've hooked up with one
> one
> this applies to all of them

I guess i'm on Sup Forums after all...

I would jizz into her syringe and let her inject it...

It does, but it also looks like there is an unchopped rock at the bottom which makes it look more legit.

I am also have blonde hair a blue eyes

Drugs are only fucked if you do the wrong ones. Anything organic there is litter ally nothing wrong with