I just can't believe it Sup Forums, I don't know what to do right now with this

I just can't believe it Sup Forums, I don't know what to do right now with this...

mom died in her sleep last night. she was sick for a couple of days and now she's gone...

contemplating suicide right now. not sure what else there is to do.

fucking kill me please

Other urls found in this thread:

maliciousvirus.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2kPON3WmdRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hahaha

im sorry to hear this brother.my condolenses. push foward and do good in life for her. dont mourn forever. she would want this.

Should have responded to those posts user. Lesson learned

Don't kill yourself dude. I'm sure your mom would want you to do something with your life. Don't just end your life because she's gone.

I'm very sorry for your loss - your mother would want you to continue on and try to live a happy life.

please listen to the dubs, op

YOU SHOULD HAVE REPLIED TO ALL THREADS OMG YOU MURDERED YOUR MOTHER HOW COULD YOU

At least he Doesn't have too worry about then any more

If you must kill yourself.. take out as many ISIS members in the process. Join the military. I would.. but I'm a type 1 diabetic.. they'll never accept me.

Cunt

Sauce?

maliciousvirus.com/

well moms typically die before their children. its just how it is.

My mom passed last year, I understand how you feel. At only 16 I had to learn, she wouldn't want me to end my own life because I mourned for hers. Move on brother, you can make it. Do it for you. Do it for her.

Im so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine your pain. Don't be alone right now, the best thing for you is to surround yourself with loved ones, or at least one other person to keep you company and be a shoulder to cry on. Be strong, God willing, you will see her again. God bless

Alright, fine.

Thanks Sup Forumsro. Many faps were had.

ok

wow

I'm sorry op.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2kPON3WmdRw

fag

fags

super original guys keep it up

uncalled for

don't worry brah, I have agent 47's number and he owe's me a fucking favor, i'll just ring him up and send him to your place, you won't be here tomarrow

love u mother

That sucks, man. Keep your head, and do your best to make her proud of everything you do from here on out.

>tfw no more good boy points will awarded ever again thus resulting in aquiring chicken tendies

She would have wanted you to move on I'm sure.