Faggots only

faggots only

Whoever posted this needs to look up Nassim Haramein's work on the Tetragrammaton. Highly related to what you are looking at right here, only it's physics geometry.

You will be forever grateful.

Get that shit out of here.

You can stay.

word ma nigga

wew lad

yay

Albion's owner isn't the only draftsman to re-discover sacred geometry and it's ties to the imperial system. You might also look up Buckminster Fuller's work on the Isotropic Vector Matrix, and Stanford's Leonard Susskind.

noted

Not the guy you are talking to, I am and you might want to be more specific.

Sacred geometry is fun and all, but in the end, there is nothing there, as far as I am concerned.

Watching his talk - he is just ranting as far as I am concerned.

It's not a static form. It's in constant motion, folding within itself infinitely while expanding infinitely.

What you have there, metatrons cube, the flower of life, the eye of magnus et cetera is an orthographic projection of the final shape.

It's so fucking close to the final shape, it's close enough to get you most of the cigar sts

How high do you have to be to develop an interest in this?

Blya, just admit chto ti iz rashki parashki.

Also, I am not sure what I am supposed to get out out of your statement. I can speak in generalities as well. When I was bored, I did draw all the platonic solids that it contains, but there is nothing there in the end.

How is this a problem

>
>Not the guy you are talking to, I am
>and you might want to be more specific.

>Sacred geometry is fun and all, but in the end, there is nothing there, as far as I am concerned.

Is this a zen joke? Emptiness is none other than form, form is nothing other than emptiness. This is about realizing that the big bang is the constantly expanding fractal Tetragrammaton, and the completely legitimate academic work being done regarding this concept.

If you want to be told, opposed to wasting time wading through fake and gay occult bullshit, try /r/holofractal. Nassim Haramein's paper won an award, there are multiple professors working on this and it's all in the sidebar. I know academic s dont want to waste time wirh spooky gnostic/hermetic/hindu/daoist/buddhist pseudoscience no matter how coincident the material is with quantum mechanics. I get it, you hate religion. If you want non fiction tetragrammaton info /r/holofractal is what you want.

Peace

Yo, bad bitches only.

Whaw!

>this whole thread