OP here from the thread about my life story with Anna, Tricia, etc. etc. Typing as quick as I can

OP here from the thread about my life story with Anna, Tricia, etc. etc. Typing as quick as I can.

This is just to start it to give myself some time to type, bump as necessary please, as you all know I'm not the fastest typist right now.

@

Bumberino and nice trips OP

Bump

Thanks for not being a faggot, OP

Welcome back OP. Take as much time as you need to type that shit.

Distraction story.

I was scared we lost you

Why does this cuck always get trips

Bumpe

buuuuuump

OP, sorry for the slow typing and the need for a new thread, screencap continuing I hope?

>Nothing helps me in this pit of despair I've put myself into
>Return from Georgia only slightly better than before, the only aid being that I got to see a new part of the country.
>Talking to Natalie fairly constantly now, she's my only lifeline to reality in helping me cope with my new state of mind.
>Parents are extremely loving and supportive, but there's nothing they can do. Years of torment and heartbreak among your peers does a lot to the mind, and mine was suffering greatly.
>Want so desperately to talk to Tricia again, but know it's a waste of time and energy.
>Begin working to try and ease the pain, keeps me distracted for the workday, but if I get tasked to do a project by myself, it gets to me and doesn't leave my head
>Able to hold myself together at work, but still have a hard time trusting anyone there.
>Everyday was the same: show up, work eight hours, fight the urge to climb to the roof and jump off or put my head into one of the machines, go home
>I seriously had nothing to live for at this point, and I strongly considered suicide. Hell, I still do.
Letting you guys know, the story is getting close to finished here. We've reached the point I'm currently at, actually. Welcome to the modern day.

Bump

whats going on

>screencap continuing I hope?
OP confirmed attention whore.

Everybody walk the dinosaur

Op I've lived a similar life, here's a quick summary of my life
>get bullied in school
>kids hated me and refused to sit next to me
>had no friends
>tried to get a gf and got rejected
>finally came to terms that I wasn't born to do this
>now I just post on internet and watch wrestling
>got used to it
>now completely anti social and loving it since last 5 years

I was constantly refreshing Sup Forums for this thread. almost thought you would not make

Can someone post the old screencap from before so new people know what's happening?

And no, it's not for attention. I think other people might be able to relate to this story and know there are others like them out there, or others that have it worse than them.

All you need to know is that OP got cucked by 2 girls and all his friends and is a fat fucking loser

Just don't go out like Chris Benoit
Or do
I really don't care

Last post before thread 404'd in case anyone needs it

bless

kek thank you

Op write the whole story over again so I know whats happening

yeah, screencapping is still on

took me a while to find the thread though. the thread image seems fitting for you :^)

B&

Honestly OP, once you get out of highschool, it gets better, especially if you go to college. its a chance to bury your shitty childhood. it filters out a lot of the crummy bullshit that is thrown at you in grade school, and you get to meet more empathetic and more understanding people.
The past doesn't define you, user. the fact that you're still standing is pretty fucking impressive. continue to impress yourself further by finding more shit to enjoy in your life. high school is just a phase in life most of us go through, and now's your chance to put it behind you and start fresh.

updates so far...

and yotsuba, requested by pseudo-satan...

bump

for real preach fam

im 42, do you think i even remember fucking high school at this point and even if i did like i give a fuck abt that shit back then

Thx user

Get off the nets gramps

yw user

Wallpaper bump.

glad to see you eventually get over it or even forget about it, hopefully before 42
I'm still thinking about some bittersweet bullshit i put behind me awhile ago that i was apart of for years

Is this story done.

what uni are you going to OP? how old are you btw?

hey respect your elders AND GET OFF MY FUCKING LAWN JITS

no, not yet. see for everything so far

OP again, story almost over, we've reached the modern day and where I am no.

>Be me, 18, about to start senior year
>Losing weight (for the better) due to little to no appetite, no longer able to be happy, completely secluded from others.
>I only talk to one person anymore, and that's Natalie. She's all I have left.
>If on the off chance I'm not hopelessly sad, then I just feel empty and as if there's absolutely nothing whatsoever
>In all honesty, what is there? I'm a sad, lonely, hopeless loser who's only ever wanted to be normal.
That's all I've ever asked. I just want to be able to wake up, look outside, and smile. But I can't do that when everything and everyone around me is meaningless. Sure, I have my parents, but in a year I'll be alone, completely and truly alone.

I think my parents know what a mess I am, but they don't know why. Maybe they've guessed, they're smart people. But it's far too late, and there's nothing they could do anyways. Or anything they could have done before, really. It was always out of their control.

I've had every opportunity in the world too. I was smart, funny, and well-liked until Anna. My life is ruined because of it, and I'm left to wallow in this despair I've carried with me for years.

I don't want attention, or pity, or respect, or anything else from anyone. My life isn't "incredible", it isn't "admirable", or anything of the sort. I went from a great person to a pessimistic self-loathing piece of shit. I don't deserve any praise or anything, I just feel like sharing this story might help somebody else know that somebody will always have it worse or is at least in their shoes.

Natalie still helps me a lot even today, and I can't thank her enough for everything she's done. She's the best friend I could have asked for in a time like this, and the only person I've ever met that has stood by me. She and my parents are the only people that mean anything whatsoever to me anymore.

It's okay Grandpa, let's just go back inside. I think Judge Judy is on.

nigger, just found this thread 42 yr old asshole here, you still in HS? sheeeeeeittt

is that the end op :O

lmfao OP I've read this entire story up until now and this one post contains more faggotry than all the others combined.

my hip god dammit

That's it, I'm pulling the plug on you gramps

OP, probably for the final time unless there's anything you guys want to know. I guess this is the end of the story, with a lonely, heartbroken, and crushed man with nothing left for him. I still love Tricia to this day, even. After everything she said, what she's done to me...there's something about her that I still love. I realize she's heartless for what she did, but the heart is a funny thing I suppose.

Thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoyed me re-living all of my demons.

playing poker so i may seem distraacted but dam you so young fuck my used old asshole please

user, I'm 18 atm and going to the University of Waterloo for software eng. Unlike you, I've been pretty fortunate in terms of friends. However, all my HS school friends are going to be splitting off because we're pursuing different things.

Even though you have a shitty past, we're both in a the same situation. I only have one friend going to UW and he's doing a compsci & business major.

I'm not upset about it, and neither should you. See this as an opportunity to change.

im in college and im the guy

the way you're talkin doesn't sound like 42 tho

im ghetto af

You think people would do that? Go on the Internet and tell lies?

stick with natalie, and seriously, you need to talk to your fucking parents as soon as possible. they need to know what's going on, even if they don't have the answer to all your problems. they can get you the help you need, even if its not directly from them. It's less stressful on them as well if they know exactly what the problem is, than having them worry about the worst possible scenarios there could be for your precidament.
you've been too kind to others to deserve all of this bullshit.

here are the screencaps...

theres an app for that

and yotsuba...

Recently out of highschool and already given up. Joins some online communities, build some confidence to meet up with some people in your town and make some friends. I was one of the athletic, fit in with the popular kids, kind of guy in highschool. I've only been out for a few years, but I'm going to try and find a D&D group in my town or on Roll20. You think I give a fuck? No one back in highschool matters. Time to move on to new friends. You made some once, do it again. Depression sucks, find people to joke with. Apply for a new job. Start over. JESUS FUCK

Me again, just don't give up because of that, you moved on from Anna, you can move on from Tricia

OP if you want to feel better this is tattoes to my chest, I am the 42 year old asshole

OP, not part of the story, but I recently asked my parents why they never got help for me when I rapidly changed my personality and everything. Their answer? They thought about it, but thought that would destroy my confidence. Maybe it would have hurt me a little, having the tiniest bit of pride left, but it certainly wouldn't have hurt as much as I do now. If I had gotten some sort of help, maybe things would be different and I wouldn't be the pathetic person I am today. It certainly wouldn't have destroyed my confidence as much as this whole scenario did.

As for getting over Tricia, maybe I will, who knows. I don't think my faith in people will ever be the same, and I'm going to have a hard time trusting anybody anymore.

It's okay gramps. It'll fade soon enough.

OP what are you majoring in?

Senior year of high school about to start. I'm 18.

what a shit ending.

Tell me about it, it's called my life.

Hello, it's the JESUS FUCK guy again. Not being trusting is fine, but once you get over her it'll start to feel better. She seems like the main thing making life seem worthless. If you start to move on some confidence in gaining friends and social interaction will probably start to come back. Reconnect with online friends or start watching some streams on twitch or something. Become a regular and just get known by other viewers. Just some type of social interaction.

through work related stress i went on a drug binge and woke up with 8 tattoos in 6 days, things could always be worse OP this is on my back

ayyyy the story continues.

You're not even done highschool? Okay, I'm what are you interested in OP? If it cheers you up, I skipped prom to do my first ever D&D session.

>i didn't regret a thing

The past is the past. When you're 60 it'll look like a well-done steak. Which is still pretty trash, medium is the best, but who doesn't like steak.
Inb4 spot the fucking vegan.

OP YOU'RE ALIVE I COULD KISS YOU

I've been trying to learn D&D the past couple days.
5e
Any tips?

Looking to study mechanical engineering then get a master's for management.

ya and nothing got tattooed that cant be covered with a t shirt but god dam OP like I said in the beginning, i cant even remember high school at this point and even if I did do you think I give a fuck abt what happened back then?

Well, I've only had two sessions in my entire life, lol. It wasn't official D&D, the first session I did was pathfinder. The second was legend of the five rings. I didn't do any research or anything, my friends kinda just invited me and I kinda just had to learn as I went.

My first session (the day I skipped prom) was pretty derpy because the night before I didn't have any sleep the night before (my compsci culm task was due), and I was expected to speak in a gnome voice. I suck at gnome voices.

When I asked what you're interested in though, I was wondering what you want to pursue for post secondary. Tbh HS friends don't matter that much. You'll split up at the end of the year anyways.

What state do you live in OP?

Irrelevant, is it not?

Oh sorry. I'm the Jesus fuck guy from earlier, not OP. I think all that's left in the the thread is you, me, OP, and Gramps.

user look. This is life, I don't want to knock your situation but I had a damn similar situation to yours and at the time I honestly have no idea what kept me going but for some reason I did. I promise you it gets better, go to uni, take all that shit you learned from HS and apply it there. You're trapped in you hometown right now but you'll get away and stuff will change. It's not going to be overnight but it will happen, nut the fuck up and don't feel sorry about the past and work on your future and you'll be fine. Give it 10 years, you haven't even got a chance to see what the other side is like man

Mechanical? Cool, although it's not really the thing you'd study by yourself @_@

I went into software eng b/c i don't need to really on other people. I'm taught by the best teacher in the world — myself ;)

lol, hi jesus fuck guy

Because if it's the constant state of Missouri... I'm sorry, bad joke.

gramps still here need to go get my ghetto ass cigarettes at the store now tho may be heading out soon , was a pleasure working with yu sir

I wish we still had IDs so I could tell who is who

Til we meet again Gramps. I'm on here all the time, mainly just lurk though. Have a good night.

Thats it?
Fucking lame.

Oh and OP, this is the 18 year old software eng guy again. I've never had a GF, I've never kissed a girl and I've never really been close to any girls. I'm pursuing my dream job, playing LoL, teaching myself new stuff like angular.js and node.js, etc.

I'm pretty happy.

cya gramps!

Jesus fuck guy again.
Steam/lol is Choringo
Not on too much but you guys seem pretty chill.

I'll probably refresh a few more times then head out.
Nice talking to you OP and Software Engineer.

Well, it appears that my time here is done. I'm glad I was able to share my story.

Thanks to the screencappers, I appreciate it greatly and hope the story is shared to help anyone in the same boat.

Hope you guys are doing better than I am, have a good one, and thanks for listening.

kk, my IGN is rrrrruh rank 1 for LoL
steam is pyroxiphos

gramps still here , I wrote a book , posted part of it and it was received OK but scared to post any more since 4 chan is fairly evil, but you guys seem nice, havent got my cigs yet, tempted to start a thread so I can share with you all, any thoughts? or should I just fuck off

k, night OP. Seriously though, you really should try to pursue some kind of skill/knowledge to distract you from your problems. I've been reading "How to win friends and influence people" by dale carnegie. It's old, but I'd recommend reading it.

I'm still here gramps. What's the book about?

Jesus fuck guy still here. Go for it. I'll still be up for an hour or so.

CHAPTER ONE: OYE fuckin VEY
The details of my life are quite inconsequential.

Very well where do I begin?

My father was a relentlessly self improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery, while my mother, was a fifteen year old French prostitute name Chloe with webbed feet. Ya know, that old chestnut.

Somehow now tho, I sit in the office of the best criminal defense lawyer in town, surrounded by a lion's share of Gator, military, and baseball memorabilia and thousands of books that are worth significantly more than me. Not once but twice did I have to call on this man's services to save my ass, and after the second one was behind us he offered me a job as his office manager. Why wouldn't he want Hebow (the Jewish Tim Tebow) the greatest delivery boy that has ever lived or ever will live on his team? No one is sharper, very little gets past me, very rarely do I make the same mistake twice, and also no one will be more loyal. Conversely, why wouldn't I want to be on his team? After seven consecutive years building food delivery services, with two of those years working 17hrsday/7days/week, I deserve the Noble fucking Peace Prize for all the shit I went through. Now at this point I have no one to answer to and Archer provides me with just that. Structure, guidance, a reason to get up at a "normal" hour of the day. This job has become my therapy, my vacation if you will away from all that dick. And by dick I mean issues. Babysitting every scumbag fucktard restaurant, driver, and customer under the sun as the ass parade of dick bombards my beloved companies. At this point tho they run themselves so there is that, while thankfully now they are greater than and not reliant upon me.

Thousands count on them every day. Not just the customers who want their food as fast as humanly possible as affordable as humanly possible. Also not for the restaurants who enjoy a good amount of extra exposure and money. Also not just for the thousands of people past and present and future working for them who are at a company that was designed with their happiness in mind. Companies dedicated to giving their drivers the dignity and respect that no one in the history of the world would ever or could ever do. Concerning these companies I also take pride in knowing that doing good things leads to other good things. Let's say for example in Athens, Ga the Little Caesars on Baxter Street sells $30,000 worth of extra delivery pizzas/year that it would not have without a delivery service since they do not deliver themselves in store. Sure the local owner there is stoked but now also the farmers have to grow more tomatoes to supply Little Caesars sauce. Futhermore, the truck drivers who then in turn supply Little Caesars in Athens with all that extra sauce also have more runs to make and orders to fill. Sure I did it for the money but really it has always been more to me. A higher purpose for the betterment of society. Doing my part to move the world forward while simultaneously solving it's problems along the way. In any event, here I now sit answering phones, greeting new clients, running errands (certainly not for the TINY AMOUNT of money Archer pays me, although I told him when he hired me that I would do it for free, that I was not there for the money), all with a shit eating grin on my face knowing in the back of my mind what I had to get through to get here. While I am in here he of course has my undivided attention.

cont?