/got/ general

Bend the knee, /got/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_AB9PP0OkW4
youtube.com/watch?v=ojik5tagElU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*grabs cock*

show us what ya got, big boy.

The Normies react to Game of Thrones S6E5 (The Door)

youtube.com/watch?v=_AB9PP0OkW4

Best Game of Thrones related Youtube channel by far

>shit character that gets outplayed
>bend the knee

let me guess, you're a stannisfag, aren't you

First episode in ages where i enjoyed every scene

Iron Islands look like the most miserable fucking place on Planetos. Even their crown is shitty.

*farts*

what the duck is wrong with people shilling yt channels for memery fuck off

OYSTERS CLAMS AND COCKLES

'Flashback' with the mad king and bran when?

youtube.com/watch?v=ojik5tagElU&feature=youtu.be

Daily reminder that Euron Greyjoy is Donald Trump
>Came out of nowhere and claimed the Seastone chair, like Donald is claiming the Republican nomination also from out of nowhere
>Drowned Sawane Botley, like Donald drowned Jeb Bush
>Defeated both the more moderate Asha Greyjoy and the traditional Ironborn-values-holding Victarion Greyjoy in the Kingsmoot, similar to how Donald defeated the moderate Marco Rubio and traditional conservative-values-holding Ted Cruz
>Establishment Damphair trying to stop him after it's too late, similar to the Republican Party establishment's attempts to derail Donald after it was too late
>Mysterious connections to magic and warlocks, just as Donald has seemingly magically captivated the attention of the electorate and even has his own wizard connection (David Duke)
>Cynically taken advantage of the Ironborn culture of jingoism, bravado and racism and turned it on its head to drive his own secret interests, similar to Trump
>Self-described high-energy winner that crews a ship of mutes (silent majority) and is rich from plundering far away kingdoms
>May have molested his family
>Has weird-looking lips
MAKE IRON ISLES GREAT AGAIN

Nice stick crown, faggot.

Wouldn't it have been more effective to have Summer pull the sled with Bran on it instead of just jumping in to a wall of zombies and dying in 3 seconds?

Reminder to report all commercial spam like this

Reminder that D&D are hacks.

RUINED EURON

kill yourself and these shitskins aswell

It's Rana time.

so not only did they show that the origin of the others, but it kind of confirmed that the others are the cause of winter. when they turned that guy into an other they were in the north and it wasn't snowing or anything

so yea, the others cause winters

What if Hodor is (was) greenseer and Bran can not change shit?

I want to believe.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE WEBMS OF ACTRESS SANSA'S PERFECT TITTIES

Frogfu was cuter with shorter hair

>tfw your reveal hasnt happened yet

Where the hell are Yara and Theon going after their Grand Theft Fleet? It doesn't really make sense for them to want to find Dany, it wasn't even their idea to do so.

Guys they didnt actually show hodor dying

he's still alive just like stannis

BUILD ME A THOUSAND SHIPS LMAO

Report all commercial spam

Top kek

that girl on the floor smirking at the hodor scene , that was literally my reaction.She know it was retarded

HODOR

Get out, newfags

Based

Reported. Nobody cares about you funny reaction videos stop shilling for them here.

nah he's dead

hodor and summer will be back as ice zombies though

Game of Deus ex Machina

they always can go to free cities and become pirates

Are all the CotF dead now?

as someone who is attracted to cocks I'm glad it's finally becoming okay to casually show them like it's acceptable to show boobs

this is quite honestly the only good thing I could see about this entire episode

He's dead

Ramsay saw his corpse

>frogface
>cute

nobody gives a shit you're waifu, plebbitor

Literally anything would have been more effective than suicide, since it wasn't even a meaningful distraction. The weakness of impact in how easily the direwolves are killed bothers me more than them dying, they've just been completely pointless.

>No demon horn at the kingsmoot

I swear I'm only following this show for Cleganebowl now.

Am I the only one that thinks that reaction videos are cancer? I'm just saying. Don't get the meme why anons like the normies and similar channels.

Will based Richard E. Grant get a bigger role?

What do people think of Bran? I was never interested in him, but I've enjoyed what I've seen this season. Same with Meera - couldn't have cared less about her before, but this episode made me strangely invested in her.

Fuck, shouldn't have read the books...
>The walkers appeared 2000 years after the end of the war between the First Men and the COTF.
>So it bugs me to see what stupid anime script D&D invented for the Walkers

Turns around. Oh - all of our ships are on fire

Turns around. Oh - someone stole all of our ships

i can suspend disbelief but this is just bad storytelling.

so bored with GOT. I dont give a fuck who is going to sit on the throne anymore - because nothing even happens.

I loved the first two seasons but it has unquestionably gone downhill since then..

What happened? I dont keep up with this shit and dont look into it. This is my first time on Sup Forums in fact can someone fill me in?

Why not. Yara will seduce the dragon queen.

euron is such a fucking loser lmao do you guys actually like him in the books

;_;

Why do people think Brann effecting the past was a one time thing? This was obviously the power the 3 eyed raven wanted to show him. He's going to do it again and its going to be a major plot point in defeating the white walkers.

its not a meme. Its literal shilling pushing reaction videos for views. Report them and move on.

Do you think Jon and the girls will be able to the Night King and his Legions?

ISIS arent normies breh

it may have taken the cotf that long to create an army of white walkers

First for benjen = coldhands confirmed

>yfw last scene of the season
Promise me, Ned

Friendly reminder that the Hodor scene confirms that Bran CANNOT change anything we have already seen on the show. It IS possible that Bran has caused things that we have seen, though.

based nights king

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

I can't believe this Sam and Gilly crap is actually getting screen time. It's FILLER garbage.

Until this season he was probably the one I considered most boring. I dislike him but now I find his story more interesting than everyone else who seems to be doing virtually nothing.

>imdb

I don't know why but I really like the effect they used when he died. It looked neat.

He'll be back in visions like a force ghost. Maybe not this season, but probably the next

same famalam

His face in that one scene conveys more emotion than Sophie Turner has in 5 and a half seasons.

>Promise me, Dad

>change
>cause

Yeah theres a lot of dumb shit in it to make fun of but this was really the most enjoyable episode this season so far.

>post yfw Bran becomes Bran the Builder
>yfw he makes Aerys go insane
>yfw frogfu is telling someone to burn all the white walkers "burn them all"
>yfw jaime hears this when Bran is watching the sacking of kings landing and he stabs Aerys

he's our vessel for white walker scenes now, and he was qt in previous seasons, so he's in solid standing with me.

its ok

i think it would have been a bit more neat if he turned into ravens instead

You realize Stephen Dillane has been openly talking about how he's done with the show for some time now right? He's dead. Let it go.

promise me, ned

>tfw you only need 20 good ships

>time loops
>everything is decided
>nothing matters

Cause is a bad word, but I think you understand my point.

Sauce me senpai

Man this show really went downhill fast since surpassing the original content.

Too many main characters being killed off and too many events happening with absolutely little to no build up.

This is what's going to happen.

Fucking D&D. Fucking GRRM

>I'll always Hodor the door for you
What did he mean by this

Why would a channel with 20k subs shill on /got/? lmao take off your tin foil hat

It kinda looks like ravens actually, even though they're not.

the andals invaded later and went full ISIS on the children so it could still make sense

mfw stannis defeats even reached around essos

why's he so smug? WHAT DOES HE KNOW THAT WE DON'T?

Promise me Neddard

After The Golden Crown, a crown for a king

THE TURD CROWN, a crown for moot

So who will give Bran the horse in the next episode?

Have you considered he might not want to spoil a surprise?

The jon snow thing is different because the fat man himself has basically been saying "YEA HE'S """""DEAD""""" WINK WINK" for 5 years now.

That joran scene hit me in the feels , i also think the varys scene was great.The shame is the 'hold the door' thing is all this episode will be remembered for and talked about because hodor was already a meme character any way

Who says they built them to kill the first men? As I understand it they eventually made peace with the first men, maybe they made the walkers to kill the andals?

Why is NO ONE talking about how perfect theatre Sansa's boobies were?

>crown made of driftwood and garbage

Being Greyjoy is suffering

Himself from the future.
The horse is HOHORSE

Who /galavanting/ here?