9/2: ONE FC: Kuala Lumpur - TBA
9/2: Lion Fight 31 - Baars vs Whitley
9/3: UFC FN 93 - Arlovski vs Barnett
9/9: RFA 43 - Camozzi vs Barnes
9/10: UFC 203 - Miocic vs Overeem
9/16: Bellator 161 - Kongo vs Johnson
9/17: UFC FN 94 - Poirier vs Johnson
9/24: UFC FN 95 - Cyborg vs Lansberg
9/25: RIZIN 2 - RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: OPENING ROUND - Fedor vs Cro Cop
10/1: UFC FN 96 - TBA
10/8: UFC 204 - Bisping vs Henderson 2

Previous thread: News:

>UFC FN 92 early weighin results
mmajunkie.com/2016/08/ufc-fight-night-92-live-and-official-weigh-in-results-1

>Bisping says Hendo will be on steroids
mmafighting.com/2016/8/5/12384700/morning-report-michael-bisping-thinks-dan-henderson-will-be-taking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8q6vTijil0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Schaub is cancer btw

>Conor will beat Nate in the rematch

why the heck did the moderators delete the previous thread?

Awww is the baby gonna cry?

>They didnt let me be the OP ;_;

HEEEEEEM!

The sperg spams reports posts he doesn't like

>posts he doesn't like
*early threads
:^]

frig off, im not that autist!

Janitor why? Midnight Club 3 was good

Nope. I genuinely don't know why you pretend.

Who's the sperg again?

Schaub bless my man

Will Conor kill himself after Nate beats him again? Fragile egos like that usually can't take defeat.

He does seem like a bit of a frontrunner, but all the way from the buildup. Mendes talked back on short notice and he went hard, Nate mauled him with words and he gassed himself trying to take him out.

Nate is mentally weak, he will be broken and forgotten, he will overdose on weed and die within a year of the loss, screencap this

lmao I get up and make a grilled cheese and I come back and both threads are gone and the one that's left is the sperg thread

he literally reports threads that aren't his over and over again, that is truly amazing

Sperg, never forget that I literally drive your behaviour and control your brain lol
Conor is going to win dude

he's literally mentally afflicted dude lol

>mfw conor heems nate at ufc 202

Someone redpill me on the sperg

If you were Nate would you lose the fight vs Connor? To get paid millions for a third fight? He will earn more in a third fight, than fighting for the title against Alvarez
>Personally I would
>Fight the easiest guy for the most amount of money

Damn jay z is getting his ass kicked

I thought I was the only one watching

Someone redpill me on the dank canadian op

>mfw /heem/ on suicide watch at the second coming of the mcgregor era

It's more likely the UFC is just paying home more to lose. Like a lose bonus instead of a win bonus.

Nate is probably stupid enough to fall for that, Conor is going to beat him and never look back

Just tuned in desu.
How was the card?
This guy seems like a big step up from pat Healy.

So when will Based Lando Groove on McGregger

Nah, he'd run it by nick and get slapped real quick.

Some faggot heemster has a stick up his dickhole about making perfect OPs with tons of links arranged neatly. Based canadian poster makes it a point to post intentionally shitty OPs to trigger the sperg's autism.

pretty sure the sperg is a female that flirts with hot pockets for those special thread deletion privileges

it was alright
Some boring fights and some good finishes

My thoughts makes sense for all parties that this going into a trilogy. Even if Nate loses to Conor I can still see him fighting Alvarez next.

>Nate is probably stupid enough to fall for that, Conor is going to beat him and never look back
I'm sure its in the contract for this fight. If Conor lost to Nate, imagine what GSP would do if he returned? That's the only bigger money fight and Conor will avoid that for at least 2/3 fights

The sperg sounds OCD

MMA discussion only m8. Post a picture of an mma athlete, fight, knockout or personality. No girls, food, etc. I take /heem/ very seriously.

>I am literally triggered to the point of shaking fits by OPs containing news and links
>I call others spergs

Nice sub for Assuncao

your a goof

nobody misses lesnar, i literally forgot he came back until you just said that. come to think of it i forgot almost all of 200 already

Man this is the last post I see before I was just about to go to sleep.
Not very nice

Test.

More like UFC Whohundred

I made this

Oops, fixed

>mfw people tell me Mighty Meme can crack top 5 in bantam weight

I'm starting to think sperg OP and the janitor are the same person.

It's not a bad theory.
>those cucks beat me to the punch
>report them to have the threads deleted
>now I can post my thread
Or
>just a sperg
>this is my friend simulator
>those cucks beat me to it
>I'll report them
>DELETED DELETED DELETED!
>now I can post mine

Team Diaz report in

>I rate Fedor

>mfw shitposters stay up until midnight obsessing over me

He would be the Cruiserweight GOAT
He was absolutely the best heavyweight fighter of his time, but not the overall GOAT

Just rewatched the Diaz McGregor fight. Did Nate even lose the 1st round? Watching it live I thought he did, but after rewatching I don't think he did.

saved

anyone got a webm of schaub getting TKO'd by browne?

if it wasn't for the blood i think a judge could have game him the round

If Faber and Caraway can, fuckin' Dodson can let alone DJ.

>Watch a card older than 18 months
>Everybody has a roid physique
>Everybody in Nascar swim trunks

All praise Dana. May the cucks rot slow.

Should UFC™ be an Olympic sport?

>>Everybody has a roid physique
>>Everybody in Nascar swim trunks

Like i've always maintained the fighters looked cooler F1'd up and when everyone was fucking superman with 40 year olds getting spinning back kick knock outs.

I'd rather see a champions league style thing go on with the ufc bellator and a few other international organisations.

Like the top 4 of every weight class competes in a tournament to see who's the best in the world.

Then you have as a finally an open weight tournament where any of the top 4 athletes from all weight classes can compete. To truly find out who the baddest man on the planet is.

Heemstream is up
Now playing UFC 141
Filthycasuals
.tv

Ye just looked up the stats as well
Diaz landed 77 of 152 significant strikes
McGregor (61 of 140)
Diaz head strikes 65 out of 131
McGregor head strikes 47 out of 117
The blood definitely made the fight look like Conor was winning

1 on 1 I would heem anybody itt.

The new TUF is comprised of flyweight champions from other organizations competing to fight Mighty Mouse. Pretty much exactly that.

The UFC is only missing a few guys in each weight class before they monopolize elite talent. Some of those guys they don't even want like Askren or Davis.

Sure but dudes from strikeforce and bellashit have become champions in the ufc.

So its not like other orgs haven't and wont continue to produce talented fighters.

The UFC bought Strikeforce though. The parity today is a lot lower. Bellator has not produced a UFC champion besides Eddie Alvarez who has been a champ in many orgs before that one. And guess what, the UFC obtained him because he was that good. We're continuing to see that happen. Guys like Joe Soto and Hector Lombard got steam rolled when they came over. There are a few guys like Koreshkov who would probably compete though. Just saying the UFC could populate most of that tournament by themselves. WSOF would contribute Justin Gaethje and Marlon Moraes. ONE FC would populate the atomweight division and Ben Askren.

youtube.com/watch?v=r8q6vTijil0

Is bjj a meme?

Yeah but it'd still be fun and good for MMA.

Like if askren just wrestlefucked everyone and then said a big fuck you to Dana.

If Chandler knocks out alvarez.

etc etc.. Its not set in stone.

>dominickcruzbitches.jpg
>teamalphafail.jpg

Schaub bless you my brother, keep the Schaub name alive.

Idk if you've seen Askren recently, but he had to illegally eye gouge one dude for a no contest and got tuned up on his feet by another. The days of me thinking he could wrestlefuck his way to a belt are long gone. Chandler would never pass a drug test.

>Chandler would never pass a drug test.

Implying this tourney isn't being held in some gopnik homeland or nippon or russia.

>frig
>not autistic

>mfw schaubposting triggers you enough to post these in every thread
lol for sure relax and worship schaub my man

Just 5 days and 20 hours until CombateOCHO: Enter La Jaula

see

What the fuck is this Schaub bless meme coming from, I seriously don't get it

Schaubposting has been around for at least a year, used to just be people trying to post Schaub as first post in every thread, and evolved

Schaub = God

>t. 189er

you now realize that this is the last week of a comfy heem before 202

conor had better punches i thought.

This

It was definitely close. I give it to Conor on damage. He was landing the cleaner, harder shots.

Conor sounded so SHOOK on media call, doesn't even want any more banter from Natedawg

He's going zen master of revenge mode, really his only option anyway

The vast majority of the 202ers will be gone by Arlovski-Barnett
Only a few will stay

In two weeks we will be flooded with Irish flags and Conorposters again, get ready boys

I'm here already though?

Schaub? I hate on him but he's going places.

Based Norway

Is that Charls? I missed the first episode

What does going zen master feel like?

there is no such thing as a comfy /heem/

all this thread is is OP autism, desperate attempts to force Le Dank memes and even more desperate (You)whoring with bait

thread's shit
board's shit
site's shit

Jon Fitch?

More like Jon Bitch