Hey Sup Forums long time lurker and medfag advice poster. Kinda done with life...

Hey Sup Forums long time lurker and medfag advice poster. Kinda done with life. I work everyday but im in debt up to my eyeballs. My brother is sick and have put way too much money in his direction. My wife is checked out. Im not looking for pity i just wanna vent before i punch out. I rather end it then be totally finacially ruined.
>pic related my ticket out

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/
bluesheepdog.com/2016/01/06/glocks-n-seals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

periscope.tv/
livestream it

Hey Sup Forumsro we're here for you. You don't need a permanent solution to temporary problems. There's always more to life, user.

edgy

buy a bigger gun and go out like a man
but seriously tho if it gets that bad you can file for bankruptcy or just check out and go to mexico

family is a mental prison, sometimes physical

this. run away

Bump for an hero

There not really temporary, i make okay money but im a nurse with a bad back. Im done. I appriciate you reaching out user. Your a decent dude

>Charter Arms
Either you're a turbo-nigger or an ultra-fag.

Which is it?

how old are you?

Its a .38 works just fine. Will end everything in one pull. Not sure how ill get to mexico with 53 bucks to my name.

don't end it, just flee.

He's gonna blow his brains out... That hardly matters u pretentious faggot

hitler shot himself

Kek

Worked for david berkowitz and mumia al jamal dumb ass

Mexico is baptism for all financial or not

Charter arms?

It will probably fail.pleb.

bruv what the fuck is that sissy ass way out

nigga wrap yourself in fireworks, get in your car, light yourself on fire, and drive into any building
THAT's how you go out

Jared plz

Have you made a bucket list?

Works just fine, they make a decent gun believe it or not. Picked it cause it has never failed

Hey, at least livestream.

Should've bought a Glock

That way instead of shooting himself, he could just blow himself up

> medfag
> not doing helium cpap

I have but im too broke and have way too many responsibilities to do any of them.

this

Dude if you're taking yourself out don't be a dick about it. Somebody else is going to have to pull bits of your skull out of the wall. The crime scene people only make sure there aren't any biohazards and that anything relevant is investigated. The rest is on your friends and family. Plus you'll shit your pants, so you might want to fast for a few days and get an enema first.

.357Mag is more than good enough. Stop being a CoD kiddie.

Too peaceful, i want instant and messy for personal reasons.

at least go out in a way people will remember

Only if .40 Short&Weak

You should be OP, not OP. Glocks are fine pistols you nigger

>Go to Mexico
>Steal as much cocaine as you can
>Snort it all
>Get shot by dealer you stole from

>not abandoning your life to become a wandering hobo
>not fucking exploring care free

What the actual fuck are you thinking?

so eat a grenade

then cobain your brain onto the wall

Ill just go to the grenade store then

>mfw I actually carry a Glock 26 every day

Glocks are trash, i have a nice sig p228 but im leaving that to my bro so i dont want to use it. Figured id use something nobody would want.

Hate to break it to you, but a gunshot to the head with a .38 isn't messy. Hire someone to mutilate you or else your little generic suicide will be as unrememberable as you

>Glocks are trash

Lel hopefully that mean will die along with you

Meme whatever

It will be, hollow points + a large amount of a prescription blood thinner before hand. Should do just fine.

trips of truth. like said, eat some buckshot if you want a mess

Toppest of keks.

thats a good idea, just fuckin bounce and explore. also bankruptcy is an option

Mega burn brah!

>Glocks are trash
>Nice Sig
I'd want to kill myself too if I thought that

I vote wandering hobo

Your obviously brain damaged. Sigs are perfect, glocks are okay but on a very different level. Thats why naval avaiators and seals strap glocks to themselves right?

x2 or at least save up by screwing off all debts and run to mexico. baja peninsula is fucking beautiful and most people speak ingles, and are incredibly proud and respectable.

don't do it op

Like this idea but saving will be damn near impossible. Thanks anyway for the idea user

>naval aviators
>seals
>knowing about about guns
>knowing how to oper8
>implying they have a choice of which gun they want to use
Top kek

>Charter Arms
Eww they are just as bad as Taurus or Rossi

Sig is no longer in service by Seals or any other tier 1 operators kid. Your argument is invalid.

Glock however is

They dont but theres a reason there selected. Theres a reason pmc operators choose sigs often.

Get a thousand dollars. Pack a bag and start walking. Read some hitching blogs first. There is so much life out there and when you have given up its really easy to go find it. I was 21 and broke. Working a dead end job when I took my walk about. Took 500bucks and slept anywhere while hitching during the day. I saw so much. I read books. Stole em and traded em. Worked for food here and there. Stole some too. Just leave man. It's worth it. I'm settled now but I know it's always an option. I was a hobo on the trains, a hitcher, arrested, I worked here and there. I begged and starved sometimes. True freedom comes from within man. If you have given up hope it's just that final step to walk away. Live fool, live.

I like the bankruptcy idea, no OP, trump did it. He didn't an hero.
Also, a man faces his problems not runs away.

Yup they moved to glocks i think, but when i served as an sk they all carried and loved sigs.

bluesheepdog.com/2016/01/06/glocks-n-seals/

B4 you go send me 100$ paypal

See

Dont have it to send

medical bankruptcy then get brother on SSDI? how much debt we talkin? have you talked to a gummint SSA rep?

Too bad it's not a .357 mag lol

I'm thinking of doing this myself. Care to elaborate on any stories? Tips? And do they still use this code?

Did that. He is on disability we had a ton of expenses last summer and i put myself in a ton of debt keeping him afloat.

Its just a 38 but modern p+ loads are fairly great at cracking the ol coconut

Omg OP, I almost jumped less than 5 minutes ago and this is the first thing I see.
Are you drinking beforehand? I thought it'd make it easier.
Did you leave a will? I wrote one, but it took so much time to write I almost felt like I'd do it already.
Did you dress nice? I wore an all black button up + tie.

Op, drive away. Just drive away from everything.

trips, play roulette, if you dont shoot yourself, the hobo life awaits you

Took some vicodin and had some vodka. Wearing my scrubs from work. I have a very detailed will.

Drugs. Alcohol. Discomfort. Giving NO ducks. Jail is a step up or a motel when you're piss drunk. Explore the world.
>Good idea m8

Kek

You know user, from a perdon who wanted to off themselves to another. Theres people out there that care and will miss you, as hard as that is to believe. Dont give up now. Feel free to text me if you want. Fuck anonmity when a b/ro is in need. >9284572543

POST PIC OF YOUR WIFE. DON'T CARE HOW FAT.

You done anyway so at least let me enjoy her big belly.

Kek. Fpbp as always.

You know op, if you're going to contemplate riding out the short way, you should consider plan B.
Which would be switch your situation entirely.
Leave your brother. Leave your wife. Divorce bro or just leave, either way. Your life is a miracle. Your conciousness is a miracle. Don't let everytime you worked hard and all your accomplishments go out on the end of a bullet.
Please

Vodka. Mein nigger. I just wrote stuff to comfort my family, and tie loose ends. Of course I instructed my brother to rek computer. I wrote to everyone to make them feel special, otherwise they'd feel undervalued. Got a play list going OP? You're a unique human being, and seeing as how you'll soon be gone I'd love to get to know you.

Go back there and jump. It's this half assessment lazy attitude that cause you're problems

Can we stop with the "special person" crap. There are billions of us, none of us are special. Kill yourslef or not, won't matter.

Wrote to no one, already destroyed my computer. My playlist right now is alot of new wave. I think sparx angst in my pants is what im gonna go out too. Love me aome vodka and painkillers.

Just because YOU are bitter hate yourself doesn't make HIS life any less valuable.

Faggot, enjoy hell for me.

Lol, isn't that why he's killing himself, because his life has no value?

This.

I cant just do that, i wish i could. Filed for divorce already but she wont sign. Plus if it went thru she would own everything. Prenup and our home belongs to her family.

Put super glue on your dick and rape your wife. Then shoot yourself. That's at least worth 5 years of therapy.

Fuck that.
Sell the gun. Get some good shoes and a pack.
Go travelling.
Leave it all. Leave everyone.
But... Don't kill yourself.

>life
>valuable

See the post above yours.

OP are you still here?

I am here for now.

Some do but I didn't take the time to learn em much. A few of those are bullshit from what I understand. One day I'll start a hitching thread but I'm on my phone so no go today. Quick one time story tho. I was starving, hadn't eaten in 2 days and thought I would try bugs and shit. Ate a handful or 2 and then shit myself for 24 hours. I also found around 300bucks just strewn about one time. Strange. Got drunk with one of the guys from white snake. Saw some trannies fucking in q park. Stole a wallet from a cop when he went to the bathroom at a diner. Find fucked a housewife in the ass. Stole some tools and tried to sell em to the guys cousin by mistake. Ate ribs with some really really racist people. I dunno. It's all stories out there.