It's time

It's time.

No need for any context. Just let it all out.

I am lonely.

I'm still pissed off she sucked another dudes dick.

I'm married and I think I'm love with another girl

I sucked a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole.

I am desperate to find a woman willing to fart in my face, but too afraid to actually ask.

I love you, ok? I have since we first started talking and that's how I feel. I know you don't feel the same for man and probably never will, but I can't hold back anymore. You're the best friend I have and couldn't imagine a world without you. I love you, and I always will.

I fucking HATE people who don't wash their fucking ears. And I see it every day. Do people really think that's an acceptable mode of hygiene? What effort does it take to rub a little bit of sop on 'em?

I don't want to see that disgusting yellow stuff caked and dried-out on your skin. Wash that shit, or get outta my face.

I'm tired all the time, wondering if things will get better.
I doubt it.

It gets better.

she doesn't exist, I made her up

Find something new to do. Start going for walks, start collecting something. Anything to keep you going. Trust me, it can really help./

You did what?

Fame and fortune will turn any decent human being into a puppet for those above them. Shit pisses me off to no end.

I'm gonna kill myself by jumping off a 600 foot bridge

Those faggots overpaid me and want their money back. Fuck them, they can sue me. They don't have my current address so they can have fun contacting me

29°14'48.5"N 100°15'58.1"W

Take some vitamin Ds nigga. I felt the same way until I took 5000iu per day. Now I have enough energy to at least function and do thing I want.

The fuck is this

I don't want to move anymore, I just want to feel secure for once.

I'm going to break up with her. This week.

i am a muslim and i think people dont (want to?) understand that islam is not what isis presents.

i am not offended by people insultin islam and i am turkish guys living in germany.

Never until now i mentioned anything above to /b

I want to fuck a 14 yo

i want a black man to fuck my wife while i watch

You all need Jesus! understand the severity of sin! repent and sin no more to be saved!

i think our wanna-be serial killer has returned Sup Forumsro

Enlisting in the navy was a mistake.

I don't know if dumping her was what I should have done. That said, I have stronger feelings for someone I know doesn't return them.

I really hope my will holds out long enough to make permanent benefits to my life.

Sometimes when I accidentally inhale the smoker's smoke, I want to spit to them and shout "Equality, fuckers!". Seriously, they all should go die immediately.

She loves me and I will never love her back.

My girlfriend wanted to masturbate to a book she had about a couple (it was smut) rather than let me help. She says she's sexually attracted to me but hey. Fuck me am I right. Still fucking hurts.

let jesus take the wheel fam

Enough corpses around the spic border. No need for a serial killer.

I constantly fear I'm trapped in a coma and all the connections I see are signals from the outside seeping in and my brain trying to process them. I can't wake up yet until I've solved the puzzle.

I just fucking hate you dad i hate the way you fucking look at me with anger i hate your stupid bitch ass face it's not my fault you're a fucking failure in life and i won't be like you stop being obsessed i'm not you and i'll never b you i am me myself and only myself and i now love myself and wont be hearing your voice in myfucking dreams anymores you fcukoing sick bastard i hope you fucking rot in hell i fucking hate you dad i fucking hate you you made me weak but now i'm stronger

I live in a dead end town that i feel like the only way out of is a casket or the slam

I love my gf so much I would never leave her, but I'm dying to try another pussy (only 1 sexual partner in 20 years of my life)

explain?

Me to! She did a terrible job at it...

Checked, too bad I don't believe in the supernatural.

I'll bite. What's the story?

I'll probably be killing myself by the end of the year. For now I'm cutting ties so no one cares when I do.

is that you coldsteel?

Had a gf for 4 years, she ghosted me two weeks ago and I've never been happier. I've been picking up bitches all over on an epic bender. But I still miss her wtf.

Pussies are not all they are made out to be. I get plenty of variety, but should have never let her go.

>he says as he checks a roll

put your faith in jesus and not memes.

I think I'm in love with my best friend, and it's the most awkward fucking thing I've ever experienced.

fag

Ive been jacking off to your modeling pics since we were classmates

try to have sex with her. she might feel the same way.

I hate you. You fucking cunt. If i ever see you again i will put you down like the diseased bitch you are. I hope it lands me in prison, even if it will only be a few years.

Make a Tinder account on the sly

Close. You are in a stasis pod and your mind is hooked up to a computer network. You honestly believe that someone like Trump is a possible president and commonly accepted scientific facts are considered debatable by government leaders? Humanity did not truly go full retard. We are just writing that shit in to see how you pod captives react to such absurdities.

Nahh getting shit on dick is worse

Atleast share your story first user

more like niceguy(tm)

Why does everything has to be so fucking hard in this life, and why the fuck human relationships have to be so fucking puzzlelike, I just want to have a peaceful life

Not really a story. Hooked up several times over the course of a year with a girl a couple years back. She got pregnant and so out of fear I proposed to her. We got married, 5 months later had a son. I've basically been living since then pretending I love her and that everything is okay when in reality I'd love nothing more than to leave. My parents divorced when I was 8 and I swore I'd never put my child through that no matter what. So I'm stuck telling a woman who means nothing to me that I love her and dying inside all the while.

Agreed and my dad would lynch me if I turned gay so

boys and girls can't be friends retard.

I can't wait to watch humanity fall apart. I hope you all burn and suffer for your stupidity, greed, and fake Gods.

Die, the world needs a break from you parasites.

you were an asshole to getting her preggo
you were an asshole for marrying her
and you be an asshole to leave
the grass isn't greener. there's nothing out there. it's time to stop being an asshole.

Shouldn't have told us that. Now /b hates you too.

I'm sorry user, truly
But what you're doing is a good thing for the kid

My parents divorced when i was 11 and it was the best thing. Suddenly I had 2 families that cared about me instead of 2 parents that only fought with each other.
exactly.

I fucking hate how I look

i want to have sex with a 16 year old.

She told me she couldn't get pregnant because she had some issue where she never had a period. I was 17. I believed her. I was just retarded and afraid of my religious fundementalist parents.

Focus your love on your son. You're a retard btw and proof a rotten tree can't bear good fruit. You know how important a committed relationship is for a child and yet you still fornicate with people you have no bond too and expected to be able to function correctly in a real relationship when you settle?

I will pray for your son. he's going to need it.

u fat?

Only 600

>It's time to stop being an asshole
He isn't being an asshole at the moment you tard. Not putting a kid through a divorce isn't an asshole thing to do, and if you think it is you're fucking autistic.

alright you've jumped the shark. nice bait.

Get the job, finish building my cars, get the girl. Most importantly finish the cars. Fuck yeah.

I'm always wishing that I'm someplace else. But I find I'm always here.

i want to do nothing for the rest of my life, while getting laid and smoking weed

there's something wrong with you. and i don't mean that as an insult. people hop from marriage to marriage, thinking all the while that the next once will be perfect, and none of them are because the problem lies with you. until you fix that you're going to drag your problems from one marriage to another.

Afraid dicks too small. Feel thats one of the main reasons I don't put myself out there much.

Shes on my day non-stop. I hate going to work seeing her everyday because i know she doesnt want me and I cant get over her no matter how much I try

Thanks user. I am trying to provide for him as much as a humanly can. He is one of the few things that keeps me going.
I wish I had the same story. It took me years to get over it because my parents divorce was truly my fault. I wouldn't want my son to know I'm miserable every day because of his mom. I truly love him with all my heart and I couldn't crush his little heart like that.

i used my mother's dildo

>building my cars

From scratch? That sounds interesting. Pics?

I'm in love with you. I'm madly in love with you

There's not really one. I have Depression/OCD/Anxiety Disorder at such a level that I can't function. On disability. I don't want anything out of life and the only reason I'm alive is because of my parents. For the last 8 years, there hasn't been a day where I didn't think of finally killing myself. So, waking up feeling like that everyday, and knowing I can't because of my parents, is really just too much.

Since I was a boy, everything I've ever done has been to cope with my poor mental health. I don't know who I am or if I'm anybody at all. The last time I remember being happy was 17 years ago. Therapy, good job, friends don't help.

I'm too tired to do this anymore.

I'm sick of living in a lie, I always touted about living a clean life of celibacy and soberness, but I've had sex with more than 20 women, and gotten head or handjobs from more than 50. I often day dream about getting high and drunk and getting into a bad traffic accident. This all started about 7 years ago when the love of my life dumped me to "date" fuck other guys, which led to me being with almost 100 girls now. I fucking hate that I still love her! It's not fair to my gf of 5 years and she deserves more than the love and affection I give her bc I'm still hung up on my previous girlfriend.

What the fuck is out there man? I'm gonna be a complete failure on my own and I'm not gonna amount to anything

I'm not down for the rest of my life.

I did have a bond with her. I thought it was love. It wasn't. Be real, user. As if you wouldn't hopped on the chance to get some succ at 17.

i want to do hard drugs because I want to kill myself slowly and watch my life fall apart because I feel like I need to suffer in the process of slow approaching death
Maybe I could just OD idk

I raped my 5 year old brother

I'm a fucking failure, I shut a bunch of doors to success and I'm hiding from the pressure of fixing it so I'm starting next semester kinda fucked.

My biggest regret is that I told her how I felt.

I'm the dullest guy in the world, I just bore everybody

I love him more than I love myself