Shit posting in bar. Dubs decides what i order to drink

Shit posting in bar. Dubs decides what i order to drink.

Bumping for interest

Talk to real people, you sperg.

Tell the bar tender to piss in a glass
>if you're too much of a bitch piss in it yourself and drink it

Schooners are smaller than Pints - why do they cost more?

Where are you? Do americunts make schooners bigh?

reroll, post pics op

rolling again

last time

old fashoned

nothing go home and sulk in sadness

OP is probably alone.

Order a diet pepsi and say you're the designated driver. If they ask "Is Coke okay?" say no and leave.

ask for the bartender to make hatred of islam into a drink

Lol

one off reroll

kek rolling

Assmilk

water, you lonely shit

Jagermeister. Twice if dubs. Shitty drink but if tomorrow you remember what you did after start new thread. Shame bread.

we have a winrar

Witnessed

ROLL

buy a round for everyone but you and just sit there depressed that you will never know human interaction

a Shirley Temple

Oh shit ...

That is the worst draught beer selection I've ever seen. All those taps and nothing good to show for it.

do this

Same Fag

pls

Here we go OP - two shots of jager. Let the games begin ...

Just drink a white russian and enjoy the loneliness

winrar

Water

op just drink what you normally do, something that will make you black out drunk so you can crawl into your room later and mistake your mom's discarded bra that got mixed in with your laundry as a hint that you got laid, then come on here acting alpha as fuck and green text your "amazing night".

Christ those beer prices are dirt cheap even for happy hour.

>Pousse cafe

I came to say the same.

Close - i was 88 and 56, but not 75. Cant an user celebrate his own dubs? I can, and fuck you. ;)

Get a fat tire.

Even though we know the most that happened that night was that you attempted to approach a girl in the bar and ended up puking on her as if you were George Bush meeting the Jap Prime minister

We know you are the one that has been spamming the thread with edgy shit like

Nope. Dipshit.

charge your fucking phone

U mad?

Mmmmm ... silence.

Listen I am glad we can agree that the song of silence is an amazing thing, but you are still a faggot

an apple martini, low alcohol, with a chery
because ur gey as fuck

a two

Order a shot called sex with an alligator. You can thank me later

Does anyone over the age of 22 order things with names like that?

Op here, ordering a jager. Here with my wife. Suprised nobody has told me to order a holy bartender.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel better about being wrong as shit is fine with me Sup Forumsro (if in fact you were the user trying to call me out - i don't try to speculate or care much about what folks call "samefagging" - see above - i owned up to and admitted my double reflexive post)... just suck it up and move on. I'd just as soon buy you and I a shot and talk about something more interesting as OP has apparently bailed on his jager adventure and is the true faggot here. Or he did it, and is too drunk to follow up. Kek, etc. Either way ...

You know what, my apologies man, ill gladly take you up on the shot if we ever some how meet

Cheers to that .. we have larger battles to fight than this nonsense, meow what i mean?