youtube.com/watch?v=-qEGnktvfCQ
letterboxd.com/evolution_rex/
letterboxd.com/ggeecckkoo/
letterboxd.com/cakewalker/
letterboxd.com/steakbro/
youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
letterboxd.com/MrEnormous/
slashfilm.com/animated-garfield-movie/
nitroflare.com/view/E8EFF9484FB0076/Postwar_History_of_Japan_as_Told_By_a_Bar_Hostess_(1970)_Imamura.mkv
youtube.com/watch?v=3jLbKr11l20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. embryo

letterboxd.com/Robtarded/

I think I've been very generous with my ratings recently

t. embryo

letterboxd.com/Lozjudai/

t. embryo

zootopia 4 star, delete pls

letterboxd.com/machill54/

Is Unfriended the only film in history that is better viewed on a laptop than cinema/proper screen?

the first kill is the only good one though. The rest are ridiculously lame and the ending was unoriginal.

wait the piece of paper one was pretty good too but like why couldn't he just hint at what the paper said without stating it directly smdh

Agreed that the ending was really bad, a let down.

But overall it was remarkably good and not laughably bad for a film that's about a dead girl haunting Facebook because she pooped her pants which does seem like an achievement.

The technical presentation of it all was very impressive, so I cut it a bit of slack for the areas that were a bit shit

B-BUT MUH YMS

youtube.com/watch?v=-qEGnktvfCQ

>reviews & ratings

That video is over 60 seconds I am not watching it

yeah I can't fault the execution. It was very believable and I loved whenever the screen/video would glitch out and cause a static haemorrhage on the screen. Especially when eyes are involved.

First kill was extremely creative. Wish they thought more along those lines and not some bullshit haunted blender! haunted hairdryer!

remake when?

btw you played Her Story? It's a better execution of the idea imho.

RWYW

I was expecting that the guy just nitpicks the whole movie for over a hour

The glitching/artifacting stuff was very well done, agreed, although bordering on overuse. Just googled the first kill and missed a key part of what made that scene effective oops. Didn't mind the other kills, some ok gore but yeah would have been nice if there was a bit more to it than that. It sounds as though a sequel has been greenlit though.

And I did play her story yes, don't think they're really that comparable but at the same time and I can understand why you would.

Ok, I don't deny that it's easily nitpickable, it's by no means going to go down as a Shining or Alien equivalent but as a movie to put on your laptop and watch with gf you can do much worse

so it`s a netflix and chill movie?

well it isn't on Netflix so no not really

and it's good enough to be worth paying some attention to

Why is the like button so useless?

What is essential Netflix and Chill-core?

i literally can't think of a use for it that isn't fulfilled by giving a film a 6+/10 rating

letterboxd.com/evolution_rex/

sure is slow today

Because liking a movie has nothing to do with the movie's quality. Although rating a movie is a subjective thing to do, actually liking something is even moreso. You can like or dislike a movie for a hole host of reasons, while ratings are for saying how good it is.

Hush
Creep
The House of the Devil
Preservation
Starry Eyes
Black Rock
The Strangers

The real dilemma is when you can and cannot log a film that has been netflix and chilled

i cant imagine seeing any chris marker film on a big screen tb h

it's the only one with meaning

letterboxd.com/ggeecckkoo/

how the fuck can you "chill" to horror films.

someone should make a pic about netflix and chill- core

how can you not?

this post is exactly what's wrong with this community

i don´t wanna

like this:

*nots*

I've only seen La Jetee but I'd much rather watch that on a big screen than laptop, think it would be cool

>not putting on a shitty horror film with the specific intent of not paying attention

Hmmmmm

it'd be weird

girls love that stuff bruh bruh

hmmmmmmmm

this on the big screen
it would be cool af thou

aaanyway
letterboxd.com/cakewalker/

for the past few weeks i've jerked it atleast a couple of days
should i keep going or give it a rest for a while?

Why do women like horror films so much? It seems every "horror film fan" out there is a fat dykey bitch

letterboxd.com/steakbro/

wow I woke up late today

time to mow the lawn then rewatch THE BOURNE SUPREMACY

A shop I went into yesterday has a 16mm sound projector (+ 4 films) for sale, should I buy it

would this make me the most patrician user on letterboxd

No, it isn't. In no way. Rating and liking are two completely different things.

are you a theatre? because you're pretty good at projecting.

You shouldn't buy it. And even if you did, it wouldn't make you even in the top 50

o-ok

The hell are you talking about? Most girls I´ve met hate/have no opinion on horror. My girlfriend for example can´t watch Tetsuo to the end because of the violence allthough I`ll force her sit through it some day.

Oh yeah also every single persons experiences are different of what "most" is

16mm projectors are super common and that one might be faulty or broken. research the make first.

idk why but actually p much all girls watch horror films exclusively. fat dykey are more likely to be into pulp fiction or something lmao

cmon dude
people are generally all the same

it's Bell and Howell and it was £130

I almost definitely will not buy it too be honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

fuck you I'm not even close to Brendan Fraser tier

proving my point u palooka

well how can we remedy this?

Why the rewatch?

letterboxd.com/MrEnormous/

Watched some pretty good stuff lately. Glad that "Paris, Texas" lived up to the hype.

i'm rewatching it because i thought it was great, one of the best directed action films this side of Seijun Suzuki, but i also spent the entire film feeling like i was missing some important plot element

which is possible, because i was somewhat distracted for the first twenty minutes

slashfilm.com/animated-garfield-movie/

HYPE

Can anyone link me where I can find "History of Postwar Japan as Told by a Bar Hostess" with quick googling it seems that it does not have an official dvd release in EU

nitroflare.com/view/E8EFF9484FB0076/Postwar_History_of_Japan_as_Told_By_a_Bar_Hostess_(1970)_Imamura.mkv

There are English subs around but you'll have to find separately

>This file is available with Premium only. Reason: this file is larger than 1024mb.

Other link on the site I found was rapid gator which was the same

it's on PTP/CG/KG but struggling to find any other links for normies, sorry friendo

well at least you tried.

>add the extremely limited selection of Netflix movies that are actually good to 'my list'
>decide that none of them are ones you'd want to ruin by watching on a laptop so end up not watching anything

absolute suffering

I could watch films like the Town and Triple 9 to all eternity.

I don't even know why.

Heat, which these films ape to some extent doesn't even interest me as much. It's too special with special guys like Special De Niro and Special Pacino there and distracting.

These are comfy as fuck

Nitroflare is literally garbage. Fucking shit site. Rapidgator was much better but the jews in command made it shittier recently.

Nippon Sengoshi Madamu Onboro No Seikatsu is a nice history lesson by SI, but if you aren't in a correct mood, it will fast become an even nicer nap. It's an irrelevant film but if you're working the director. I'm actually surprised with how many people saw it on IMDB and LTBX.

t. embryo

t. furry

You're a literal cock loving faggot if you don't want to fuck the bunny. Hope you live in Europe so you can get beheaded once Sharia law becomes a thing within 5 years.

You shouldn't be in this thread if you have seen a film like that, mate

i enjoyed TRIPLE 9 when i saw it in theaters but i wouldn't put it on the same level as any of Mann's crime films

also THE TOWN is shit

I like them both way more than Heat. I just don't know what's so good in Heat (I saw it before these 2).

Collateral, Blackhat, Insider are very good though

>someone literally made that reaction image

If that isn't autism, I don't know what is.

HEAT is a great film, but it's not the masterpiece it's often made out to be. it's the normie's choice among Mann's films, alongside COLLATERAL. again, not that either of them are bad at all.

miami vixe was.fuxking sbit.fhckk g vulgs

Mann's real masterpiece is The Insider People seem to not recognize it enough lately.
Sure, I love Miami Vice, Heat and Thief more, but the best film is that one.

you are wrong

tgis

Not necessarily. You can chose to rate however you want and you can chose to "like" anything you want. Do whatever the fuck you want, there's no rules.
I for one rate subjectively and "like" subjectively for whatever reason I want.

There's only so much embryoness someone should have. There's a line, friend, don't cross it

>Not necessarily. You can chose to rate however you want and you can chose to "like" anything you want. Do whatever the fuck you want, there's no rules.
>I for one rate subjectively and "like" subjectively for whatever reason I want

youtube.com/watch?v=3jLbKr11l20

i am of the opinion that this is one of the best climaxes to an action/thriller film in the 21st century

how does /lbg/ feel about this

sick argument bro, you got me there

Only embryos would quantify a film with a number.

>when embryos try to false-flag

i agree, i rate movies by how much i want the main character to die
more stars=less want

lately time runs so fast
theres just so little of it

michael mann is a meme director who has recently been colonized by vulgar auterists, ie low-to-medium iq """"film buffs"""" desperately trying to signal high intelligence by clutching to a director who is ignored by the masses but also traditionally ignored by the critics; what they don't realize is that this is because he's a shit filmmaker who possesses none of the qualities that allows one to succeed in either the hollywood sphere nor the arthouse circle, making him a grotesque frankenstein's monster of mainstream guns n' robbers tropes and facile pseudo-arthouse sensibilities. mann believes a slow pan across a shelf to reveal a derrida book is profound, just as his cheerleaders think quoting baudrillard out of context for their flowery, substanceless review makes them insightful

see: the miami vice review at senses of cinema or any given ignatiy vishnevetsky review

How's life on the wrong side of history, autist?

:^(

What's that history supposed to be?

Yikes Team America is a lot less funny than 10 years ago me found it at the time

BASED ANDERSON