Nightly old school runescape thread

nightly old school runescape thread

i got to lvl 76 slayer today. been desperate for a good task to pay my bond today. after like 6 kalphites and hellhounds etc finally got wyverns. might just stay here.

what're you all up to tonight?

gz

sara for slayer task

>censored text
I see you're also trying to pick up rs bitches

Gz fam, add me: Aerack

Been fishing for this heron pet the last 2 months, 32 mil fish xp now

bandits for life

holy shut dude stop posting this thread every night nobody plays this game everyone knows this. ur a fucking loser just neck yourself

Nice name, catfish scum.

Lol I just noticed. what a loser. pathetic.

Bet you're level 5 cb

what the fuck is that supposed to mean

Someone got pk'ed in lvl 1 wildy. Stay mad, baddie

>loli catgirl
you fucking degenerate.

fuck off i like this game and these threads

You like it now, but i'm level 122 with 300m bank.. and I only log on for LMS now... FeelsBadMan

samefagging so hard rit now lmfao fuck off op we know it's you trying to save your thread kek kys fag

dude just relax. i have no idea what you're on about. im op and this is my first reply in this thread.

12 posters in 14 replies with you commenting twice, making him not same fag. Retard.

you can change your ip retard

who would actually samefag that hard? sheeiiiitttt

This is not a dating site.

you seriously think someone would fucking do that just to argue with someone on Sup Forums.

runescape died ten years ago

fags like you will never experience the golden days, just fucking kill yourself, its a lot nicer than playing and supporting that shit

Old school is for autists.

19 m sissy bitch here. Looking for someone to blackmail me with naked pics of me and force me to empty my runescape bank. Kik smokeytal

i honestly dont care that much man... i just make these threads to have fun. sorry if you feel offended for some reason, but i have literally no clue what you're on about. my name isnt about catfishing, ive never abused it, and i wouldnt know how. you'd have to be a special kind of autistic to fall for any catfishing attempt by someone called "loli catgirl" :/

crap sorry wrong response
was meant at