How can you americans even live with yourselves knowing this happened?

how can you americans even live with yourselves knowing this happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo
youtube.com/watch?v=tU5u7aoSxFQ
mises.org/library/how-us-economic-warfare-provoked-japans-attack-pearl-harbor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We live with ourselves because we won.

how can you japs even live with yourselves knowing what happened in nanking

My only regret is that we only dropped two.

/thread

I can't. It bothers me so much that we didnt drop more and wipe every jap off of this fucking planet.

I'm disappointed we missed Tokyo

You're lumping way too many people into a situation the majority of us had nothing to do with. Be careful when you try to blame something like that to people who weren't even born yet.

We are all winners in this losing game of life. We all meet the same fate. There is no need to take pride in the death of the innocent.

Shit happens.. We're human after all.

Same

Should have nuked the chinks and Soviets. Better dead than red.

Without worrying about radiation poisoning

>dropped nukes, Ended WWII, Avoided a full scale inavsion of japan, saved millions upon millions of lives

If you think dropping those bombs were a bad thing you're actually mentally fucking retarded

I

So who's for nuking north korea?

Should have dropped more.

kek

Pretty much this, yeah.

Unit 731.

We fire bombed tokyo to the ground and killed more people then the nukes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo

Oh they will do it again. Americans are global terrorists.

>"Wow Americans nuked Japan they're evil"
>it sucked but it was necessary, more people died in the firebombing a anyway so why focus on the A Bomb? They prevented millions more deaths, both Americans and Japanese.

>"wow how does Japan live with themselves after the Bataan deathmarch, rape of Nanking, Unit 731, countless deployed instances of biological warfare, mass genocide, and comfort women"
>"RELL RACTUALLY JAPAN NEVA COMMIT WAR CRIEM."

Yeah, I'm glad we nuked those degenerate slant eyed monsters. Fucking reap what you sow.

FPBP

this

can't change the past

You know the USA started that war with Japan right? Also denied peace agreements with Hitler who never wanted a war. And after the war, like hateful cowards bombed Germanys biggest city filled with families killing Hundreds of thousands. Women and Children melted to the sidewalk, their bones fused with the bitchemen.

The blood of millions of human beings, including those of the native americans saturated your soil.

The typical American is so ignorant to how fucking evil they are, that they couldn't even find the country they are genociding on a map. As long as the USA exists, I will not believe in a God.

learn2history faggot

the U.S never charged Unit 731 with any war crimes which is just as fucking bad, get BTFO'd

Still better than Detroit

>USA wants Japan to stop fucking shit up in the SP
>worried about Australia
>"Hey JP fuck off"
>>Pearl Harbor
>US STARTED IT
>DISTEGARD ALL THOSE WAR CRIMES
>YOU KILLED SOME NATIVES 150 YEARS AGO
>IGNORE THE AINU PEOPLE THEY'RE IRRELEVENT
All countries are built on the graves of others, dumbass

>Hitler annexes some bitches
>alright yeah sure
>Hitler annexes more bitches
>wooh hitler chill
>hitler invades Poland
>dude fuck off
>invades France
>Britain is pissed
>tries to invade Britain
>Germany declares war on USA
>People bitch about the strategic bombing of Dresden while denying the systemic genocide of ~12mil people (not just the kikes)

The history of USA arming Germany to the teeth? Of supplying arms to Al Queda and ISIS? Of replacing the Iranian government? Of giving billions to Israel as they massacre the native people? Of manufacturing a crisis with Cuba? Iran Contra? Libya? Syria? Vietnam?
There is no justification for your countries existence in the face of your history. Kill yourself and everyone around you.
youtube.com/watch?v=tU5u7aoSxFQ

I'm gonna need some references for your information sir.

Yeah it was fucked up, but it definatey wasn't "as bad" as letting those monsters operate in the first place.

Pardoning a murder is bad, allowing and encouraging the murderer is worse.

If you nuke today tho you'll be fucked with civilwar and war with outside nations. You cant do shit with your nukes in todays world. The general public of any nation that isnt purposely trying to be egdelords like yourself, knows what devastation a nuke can cause.

mises.org/library/how-us-economic-warfare-provoked-japans-attack-pearl-harbor

Nukes are kind of the opposite of Russian roulette. In RR, the men sit around the table, pull the trigger and pass it around until someone dies. With nukes everyone sits around the table staring at the gun, when someone picks up the gun everyone at the table dies.

Underated post.

>Youtuber supports Alex Jones
>Actually taking someone named "RenegadeBroadcaster" serious
I mean. I know you can't help but believe everything you see but at least try not to spew this shit to everyone around you.

>arming Germany
Not during/before WWII in any meaningful numbers
>Arming Al Quaeda
Yeah, 40 years ago. Then again, most Americans think our whole involvement with the ME has always been fucked
>Arming ISIS
Not directly, though some weapons supplied to the regions more "moderate" groups has fallen into their hands. (Not that I agree with that either.)
>same for Syria
>and Libya
>Israel happened and now millions of people live there as well, it's their home and we have to live with it. I don't aggree with its founding but it happened and we have to deal with it
>Cuba is its own problem
>Vietnam would have happened without us

Although this thread was about Japan, so I'm not sure why you're being up any of these completely unrelated conflicts.

> BTFO off everyone int he history of BTFO'ing

I sleep like a baby knowing every fucking country is afraid of me and won't fuck with me. Worst thing I've had to deal with in my life was some crazy fucking sand niggers blowing up a couple buildings because they mad about how much better we are. They now live under our military jurisdiction like little bitches. Rest of the world doesn't even care when we kill their women and children because they look like typical non american shit.

I sleep like a lamb. Anyone who bitches about America is a small dicked little bitch who is afraid of us and trying to validate his little country as something of worth or importance. Get real, you're mad you'll never be born in the greatest nation ever. Suck my throbbing American cock faggots.

Easily.
1) Everyone else was scrambling to be the first to build it. Had Hitler succeeded, he would have bombed every other city on a whim.
2) the tech was out there, the execution was purely American get-shit-done. Again, if any other country had gotten there first Japan probably would have had six or more cities that got bombed the fuck.
3) these were nothing compared to the people killed in Nanking, Europe, Southeast Asia, and more. Hell, more people died during the Dresden bombings and you don't hear Germans bitching.
4) Because it ended the fucking war you shit heads started.
5) because it ended the fucking war you shitheads started.
6) civilian casualties would have been an order of magnitude higher in EVERY city had the invasion gone though.
7) and the war was over, but Japan wasn't going to surrender, but the bombs ended the war you shitheads started.

Seriously, let's be clear - America did fuckall in the war until Japan bombed Pearl Harbor.

It was like two bullies beating on a poor kid (Stalin) and a snooty rich kid (Churchill) until suddenly Japan decided to throw a punch and bloody the nose of the new kid.

And the new kid was Batman.

Japan had annexed so much territory, the USA disagreed with that.

Just because the USA Said "no we won't give you steel fuck off." Doesn't mean they started the war.

How? How could we refuse them? They were clearly begging for it.

I sleep like a baby every night, only regret is more weren't dropped.

I don't give a single fuck. I didn't have anything to do with it, and even if I did the jap cunts had it coming

fucking ignorant

100% true.

>WAAAAHHHH MY ANIME COUNTRY
Fuck of, Japan is ten times better off now than if we hadn't nuked them.

Those nukes deterred the Soviets from annexing the north and turning North Japan into the shit hole that was East Germany.

Motherfuckers should be thanking us.

I would have made the same call plus I would have wanted to drop more.

Useless cunt foreigner

Also, Batman decided to not just punch back, but beat the fuck out of the bullies and use their fingernails for tiddlywinks...

And here is the crazy fucking part...

Proceed to patch every fucking wound, replace every fucking tooth, and set every fucking bone WE BROKE along with the rest of the injuries they inflicted on US while Germany and Japan sucked their own cocks in shame at bot only being defeated but having absolutely shitty economies before and after the war.

That's why. Because the US turned Japan and Germany into economic powerhouses, forgave ALL debt, and proceeded to hand wave the sheer fucking volume of aid given to the Allied Powers, because WE HAD THE WORK ETHIC TO MAKE MORE MONEY.

I sleep because you fuckheads started it, we finished it, then rebuilt your fucking countries and gave away all the debt our friends owed us.

Whereas had you done it you'd have just fucked off and acted like a complete dickbag. Again.

So fuck you for whining that our bombs killed people. We saved your fucking asses from yourselves.

Agreed, until nukes fall into terrorist hands then the outcome of the table will look very different since the acts of terrorism and the mile long stretch of warcrimes associated with factions like isis/al quaeda has awakened alot of hatred and feelings of failed justice/retribution still recide.

What happened, Happened.

>Economic warfare

That's a thing now? US was a shit economy back then that nobody really gave a fuck about, it was only after the war due to being untouched by war, rapid government intervention to produce, growing middle class due to returning paid soldiers, and loans to devastated countries after WW2 that it became a world power. People raised in the US and even other nations now believe that the US has been Star Spangled awesome since it was conceived, but it was until after WW2. Once you know that, most of the article falls apart.

I think they said it best at the time.

You should've seen Dresden.

This user has a point. Think about how many 3rd world countries claim that 1st world countries suck.

Rekt

Bastard's should have nuked Germany as well

Afraid of you? No. Respecting the force of your country, yes. I bet you're only a liability to your country having never contributed to anything remotely useful for muhrica other than providing the drugstores and gaminghardware shop with state money.

I think about this a lot. Not really in this context, but there are ~7 billion people in the world. I was born as a white male in America. Even if I feel like my life is shit I get to walk around knowing I won the lottery the day I was born. Just kind of weird to think about.
>inb4 muh privilege
I'm not trying to shame anyone, it's just baffling when I consider the odds.

Because i had nothing to do with it.

And Freedom, mother fucker.

Whenever I bitched growing up my dad would remind me
>you're white
>male
>middle class
>live in America

Honestly I've never really had much to complain about, guess that comes with being a part of the most powerful and influential country in all of history.

Easily, I was born in 1990 well after the event dipicted. I had nothing to do with it and neither did you.

This. U.S. economy was hugely agrarian and low manufacturing until the fuckfaces made it an issue. Then you had massive amounts of training, education, and mobilization. We Got Shit Done. Hell, we had people forging their names and bribing enlistment docs to enlist to fight. Women were entering manufacturing and every single person in the US put their hand in to kick some ass.
The reason we won is simple.
Americans get pissed off for good reasons. When you piss off an American, we hold a grudge like no other fucking country ever. We STILL secretly love pounding the shit out of every country that fought against us, ever, economically and socially. Russia knows this. England knows this. The French, we still love because they were always our homies. Germans, Japs, Koreans, Vietnamese, Spanish, Cubans, Mexicans, Canadians, Italians...we would cheerfully kick you in the balls repeatedly as a reminder.
Why the fuck do you think the rest of America looks at the American South as a total shithole full of idiot rednecks and retard IQ shitheads?
We don't forget. We don't forgive. And if you piss on our lawn, you better fucking expect us to show up with a 1,000 gallon firetruck full of piss to fill your fucking house top to bottom.

Um... ALL countries did really horrible things. If you think yours did not, you don't really know your history.
/thread

>I'm not afraid of you, I just understand you could kill me so I treat you kindly.

Does not speak for all Americans.....

I would say
>/threading your own post
But you're right, all history is bloody.

Whats great about it though is that white Americans are going to become a minority and basically be breaded out of existence. The men that commit this act and the horrendous firebombings has and will have their genetic lines cut shortbecause they can't/wont make babies, good riddance.

I feel great about it, killing lots of insane japs and scaring the shit out of russia knowing we have more then 1 bomb that works!! its amazing

>the actions of our ancestors are our faults
>we should feel guilty for our atrocities during world war 2
>and for imperialism, slavery, etc
Of course the bombings were unjustified but most americans have no reason to be guilty because they had no role in deciding the bombing, or were even alive during the bombing.

Pretty fucking good since I didn't have anything to do with it. When are all you butthurt cunts going to stop pinning shit people did before us on the current generation?

>unjustified

>breaded

>60% white and declining

are you fucking autistic?
>denied peace agreements with Hitler
damn right we did, we are not Britain, enough said about that
>like hateful cowards bombed Germanys biggest city filled with families killing Hundreds of thousands. Women and Children melted to the sidewalk, their bones fused with the bitchemen.
you seem to just really hate men, are you a feminist? that would make sense
>The blood of millions of human beings, including those of the native americans saturated your soil.
im sure you where here in america in the early 1800's and saw what it was really like to live, what was it like to meet sitting bull?
>that they couldn't even find the country they are genociding on a map. As long as the USA exists, I will not believe in a God.
I'll see you in hell then Sup Forumsrother

Best memory of an era I never lived

How to be wrong the post.

bye bye whtiey

>churchill declares war on germany, denies multiple of hitlers peace treaties early on in the war when he was still winning
>japan attacks the US because of the oil embargoes and to prevent them from attacking germany
>US sets up camps for japanese americans, horrible living conditions
>germany tries to deport the jews to madagascar while fighting off rampant typhoid disease
>USSR comes in from the east of germany, soldiers kill the men and rape the women
>britain and the US destroy germany from the west, set up camps for the german soldiers and civillians, hundreds of thousands die due to poor living conditions
>US drops bombs on japan while they were clearly winning the war

>US bombings were justified
>muh six million
>hitler started the war
>russians were good guys!
>japanese were cruel savages

kill yourself faggot

Nice cherry picking.
Every single one of those is not truthful.
By not truthful, I mean "not fully accurate".
I lived two miles from a former Japanese internment camp in California for four years working.
It was not Auschwitz.
Or even the Jewish Ghetto.
Fuck you.

Yeah?
My father and his father's father were Irish. So eat a dick, we didn't do a fucking thing during WWII

>Churchill denies hitlers treaties because they were shit for Britain
>Japan attacks US so they can find their rape filled crusade throughout the Pacific
>US puts ethnic Japanese in camps where the worse they have to worry about is being bored (meanwhile USSR, Germany, and Japan have mass rape, mass murder, and state sponsored genocide
>Germany tried to deport Jews, Gypsys, gays, etc.. Then when they realize how dumb that is they just murder them
>USSR is evil, we know
>UK and USA retake France from the West, liberating many French villages. They also make POW camps that were generally reported to be in good condition by German POWs. Many German POWs are allowed to "escape" when it's seen that they are overcrowded
>Japan readies itself for a final stand that would dwarf the mass civilian suicides of Okinawa and kill millions of men, women and children (even though the USA was winning the war). USA performs a show of force with the A bombs, forces Japan to surrender

>Rape
>Pillage
>Murder
>tourture
>vivisect
>Genocide
>"A Ok user!"

>nukes
>"Japan dindu nuthin we was shoguns."

/r/'sing the "another Japanese war crime denial thread" gif.

>Every single one of those is not truthful.

Not him but just reading the first point and you're already wrong. Hitler wanted peace with England and Churchill wanted war and the total destruction of Germany as early as 1933, you fool. You can find plenty of quotes of Hitler saying that "British blood is too precious", and the Coventry bombing was tame compared to what the """"liberators""""" had in mind.

Fuck you.

>you're wrong and i'm gonna tell you why
>fuck you
When you start your freshman year, save yourself the trouble and don't join the debate team.

Lucky for France the UK wasn't going to sellout for self preservation.

Took balls to go to war with Germany, and Churchill was right to want to topple the same country that would go on to murder millions and cause the deaths of millions more.

War is hell. Sometimes people must die so that more people may live. I'm glad you weren't calling the shots you fucking gutless pussy.

>Churchill denies hitlers treaties because they were shit for Britain

You mean Britain no longer being the top dog of Europe and the rest of the world, fucking greedy Anglo's

>calling me a pussy
>willing to go to a pointless war that will result in the loss of British Empire and revocation of everything Churchill fought for the moment he was voted out

Whatever you say, cuck.

Nippon Kaigifag Detected.
(That, or a really edgy teen who should be finishing their summer homework before the week repeats itself endlessly.)

Underrated post

>Hitler doesn't honor any of the treaties made after WWI
>his peace treaty allows him to put German troops in England under the guise of "military" help
>"no guys he totally wasn't going to break the treaty XDDDD"

Like I said, I'm glad the England had the balls to stand up for France.

>Hitler doesn't honor any of the treaties made after WWI

So? Those treaties were bullshit and any self respecting man knows this. If England lost WW1 and was subject to to the same ones you'd would do the same as Hitler and don't pretend otherwise unless its true Enlish men are cucks letting for instance their children get raped by paki men.

You don't have any balls, you just hate when its Napoleonic France, Nazi German, or Soviet Russia becomes more reverent that """""Great"""""" Britain

>Hitler was willing to disband his military so long as Churchill ceased attacking; the only downside for Britain is that it would give Germany more control over Europe and allow for a bigger Anchluss in general
>July 24, 1941, US embargoes Japan and puts pressure on their economy due to their friendship with Germany, forcing them into a war with the US (which would improve their countries economy provided they had won)
>Approximately 2% of all Japanese held in camps are killed by poor healthcare, malnutrition, or by being shot
>Germany tries to deport the undesirables, but most were eventually killed by typhoid disease and a lack of food due to the allies bombing trade-routes (containing food, water, medicine, etc)
>Hundreds of thousands of Germans die due to lack of food and poor health in Eisenhowers Death camps post-war, people are shot for sneaking food to their families
>USA drops atom bombs on major residential areas, after prolonged bombing with B17s

>Japan still wrongfully kills surrendered US soldiers and treats them horrifically, but of all of the tragic war crimes, Japans treatment of the US soldiers and muh holocaust is highlighted

Rekt

>so
Literally irrelevant whether or not they were justified, they indicate what little respect Hitler has for peace treaties.

I don't give a fuck about how reverent the UK is, I'm a goddamn American.

I am glad that a countries the massacred millions of people no longer exist (Germany and USSR, mainly). It's one reason I fucking hate China, their current government is the same one that murdered countless civilians.

>well The U.S. Killed injuns
Yeah and it was fucked up, the difference is that our current government is not made up of sympathizes to those atrocities. Most Americans regret it, most Chinese officials do not (Same with Japan).

Kek you know nothing about the war. Japan would've lost even without the two A-bombs.

Probably this, the bombs just scared them out of their "fight to the last child" tactic.

If anything I'd sleep better if we wiped the entire island off the map. But oh well.

Sadly, you are correct re: current majority of elected Japanese officials in the Diet, and of course Abe and his pet Mayor of Tokyo. They're all Nippon Kaigi members, revisionists, anti-peace, anti-modernism, etc., deny Nanking ever happened and pray over the bodies of the ones responsible every year, and are generally like bad anime villains (of the "Smiling while Plotting your Horrible Demise" in every respect that matters. Only they're very real, and they are in charge.
Thankfully, the Emperor thinks they're nitwits, and isn't playing along. Nor are the majority of the Japanese people.

It's not about who would've won its about how many lives were saved on both sides retard. Take off your fucking weeb glasses and look at it logically.