What the fuck is wrong with people ? Why is her character is suddenly a "hero" ? Zero fucking sense...

What the fuck is wrong with people ? Why is her character is suddenly a "hero" ? Zero fucking sense. SHE IS A FUCKING MYSTIQUE, WHO GIVES A FUCK ? WHY IS JLAW SO FORCED IN THE MOVIE ?

Gotta get the non xmen audience in those theater seats user

>WHY IS JLAW SO FORCED IN THE MOVIE ?
To attract the young audience

Watch her become evil again in the next movie if JLaw decides not to come back.

I hope you're being rhetorical because the answer is pretty obvious.

because she has 2 colors of the american flag, it's Fox's Cap

The thing is xmen are the most well known marvel property after spiderman. The last two generations grew up watching the cartoons. It will draw people in on its own, so just focus on making a solid movie.

Ever since I've seen her butthole I find it hard not to laugh when I see her

Next movie will be Huge Action's last time reprising Wolverine. I reckon it will be another solo act. Just Wolverine against some other guy.

It gets even worse bro. In Apocalypse she is pretty much the mutant Malcolm X and at the end of the movie she's the leader of the X-Men.

They're doing Old Man Logan and going R-rated, look it up.

Nobody I know watches X-men for JLaw.

X-Men doesnt really need JLaw to make money.

She is not even pretty

JLaw is racist, she is doing blueface

why can't they just hire an actually blue actress?

I wonder if we'll eventually get her as the main character of the franchise and have all the movies revolve around her.

JUST LIKE US

Yeah as soon as hugh jassman is done they fill the void with jlaw mystique solo films guest starring the x men

Doubt it.

New contract is up and chances are that she will either be replaced by someone new or she gets one last paycheck where she turns bad.

And I will not pay to see it. Unless some amazing new director becomes attached

I dislike how her "JLAW" face has been given more screentime then her "Mystique" face. It's goddamn bullshit jar filled with fuckery. She's a cardboard actress who refuses to do what's necessary for her characters (wear the actual makeup for more than 12 minutes of screentime) at the end of the day, people are there to see a blue faced villain, not a Jennifer Lawrence faced heroine who for some reason has the ability to rally together the X-Men even though she's an assassin.

She was absolutely terrible in this. In fact the only thing that seemed natural for her was the reaction to Quicksilver telling her Magneto is her father.

Plus she looks like a fucking potato as Mystique. It's genuinely laughable.

Lol it's even worse in the new one. She's only in full body make up for 30 seconds and only in face make up for 5 minutes at the most.

She didn't like the time it takes to put on all the makeup, I think Fox lets her do most of the movies without it so she'll resign to reprise the role

yeh she was too busy taking pictures of her arsehole

>Magneto is her father

Didn't they fuck in First Class, though?

He meant quicksilver telling her that he is Magneto's son.

pic?

ITT : Its not muh Mystique.

A character is whatever the writers wanted it to be you manchild.

would but I'd get banned, just google 'jLaw fappening'

JLaw is pretty much the only young female actress in Hollywood right now.

You could even say she is the only actress in Hollywood, period. There's no other actress whom is "hot right now".

>MEW won't strike back despite Cloverfield being a success
>Sersh too avant garde
>less said about emilia the better

dammit

Don't be surprised to see AnnaSophia Robb come back

spoiler image

Did you fucking watch the last movie?

That image and scene is the clue to the answer you're looking for.

The news footage of the 1973 attack on the White House is used in schools to inform people about the existence of mutants; both bad (Magneto who tries to kill Nixon) and good (Mystique who stopped Mags). Mystique is idolized by a lot mutant kids for that sacrifice of revealing her true self to the world.

Ironically, having her true form broadcast worldwide, eliminates Mystique's privacy and threatens her safety. So, she minimizes showing her true blue form even/especially around other mutants.

And yes! In the movie, Caliban asked her why she doesn't want to be identified as Mystique (in name and form).

>feminist
>not a hero
kys