The ignorance is real.

How I feel...

don't be scared friendo

No one would miss you if you died now or 50 years from now

Just save yourself the trouble and kill yourself

This gets me everytime

So edgy...

youtube.com/watch?v=1GifS4zwggE

Been there, shes states away or probably forgetton me by now. Looking for someone like her is like finding the smallest grain of sand.

youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s

Go bitch somewhere else

As much as I dislike my father for being such a piece of shit. This still hits home.

Sadly though, he never got cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=gyaG4oUYtaA

Story?

Oh...

You ever start getting a little bit better for once in your life, thinking that things might finally go right? Then life decides to fuck you over again?

Yeah, seems like thats how it always is. Life's a bitch.

kek

:L

more people post

You all faggots should go to the same school together, at the same day.

It happens to me every time. Then I get so depressed where I can't fucking function anymore. Like I wish there was a switch that shuts off your emotions when you need it.

A few months ago my girlfriend never responded to my texts. Got worried and and in the end she broke up.

>jump off a high place

That's stupid, and the odds of you surviving as a potato are too high to be worth the risk.

Hanging yourself does the trick, and isn't risky.

Why wasnt she responding?

I can relate to this. My father was respectable to someone who meets him, but he never wanted to hang out with me. We simply just never speaked to each other. I hate him for that, but I respect him for not being a deadbeat as in paying all bills, cooking food, things of that nature.

Recently, my Mom has been accusing to my Father that he has been doing acts to my Sister, who is a stepdaughter to him, such as peeking outside the window into the restrooms while she was there when she was in her teens.

I really want him to die, but I know I'll regret wishing that upon him. I genuinely don't know if to depise him or just ignore him completely as if he is a stranger.

>IKTF user.
>be 19
>first year of college
>she is a total dork like me
>into the same vidya and animu
>think I've found my soul mate
>talk with her about future, marriage, kids and shit
>plan all that out with her
>one day she just doesn't reply
>find her after one of her classes later that week
>"can't you take a hint user? I wanna break up.."
>...but why? what about all our plans....the marriage the house the kids....don't you still want that
>just bluntly says "NO, user I don't want any of that with you."
> just stare broken as she walks away
>still don't know what I did wrong to this day.

Dont know. Maybe she got bored of me.

That sounds quite a bit more tricky compared to my father. He's just your usual abusive type that most people with father issues have, so I won't bother going into details.

I don't talk to him anymore and he despises me for this. And he doesn't even know I'm gay, kek.

Best you can do is treat him like a stranger and forget about him. Worst thing you could do is carry horrible people like himself around you on your shoulders. Moving on is my best suggestion if you haven't already.

>Be me
>This morning
>Walk across street to party store
>Buy some drinks and a few slim Jim's
>on the way back here a few meows
>Spot cute kitty that's so skinny it's on the verge of death
>Click my tongue and kneel down with hand extended
>It rushes up to me and nuzzles, obviously in desperate need of Lovings
>Sit down and rip slim Jim into tiny pieces and feed it
>Walk back to party store and buy a bag of cat food
>Kitty is waiting patiently at my door
>Pour a healing bowl of food and fresh water for her and leave it at the door (don't know if she has fleas yet)
>Go to work
>Come home and see that food is barely touched
Huh, that's weird, she was obviously starving
>Find her about an hour later, dead
>She was pregnant and so malnourished that the strain of birth killed her and the baby kittens

Why didn't she come to me sooner?

I don't think there's anything wrong with planning out a future with the person you're in love with, but other people may find that overwhelming. I think next time if you ever find a new girl don't do the planning out stuff.

The exact feel. Broke up a few months ago. Deleted her number and FB to create distance. But I couldnt help but read our old msgs.

You guys are annoying

background size?

Damn fam

push on through. Was always a fatass, one day I decided to change my diet and start working out. A week later I get a pain on my back, diagnosed cancer. I kept working out anyway. I'll die soon, but I'll be damned if I won't be a fine looking corpse.

Yea.

Anyone have that web.m of the korean guy smoking after a break up?

nice trips, this had been after dating for over a year. I'm married now though

>Reading old texts

No thank you, enough feels for today.

Why do we enjoy being sad

This. Really miss her, she'll be home soon
but trying to talk feels like I'm...idk interupting or annoying her. Pic related, love her to death. Can't help but to show off I guess idk really. Honestly never thought I'd ever get the chance to be with her, but you probably don't really care and I'm rambling so bye.

I wish I could ignore him and move one. I live with him since I can't afford an appartment or to live on my own. Although I am in the process in finding a job.

I'll go more into the specifics on why I respect him. He works nearly everyday, under the sun, 12 hours a day 6am to about 6pm washing cars just to maintain us. Heck, he works tomorrow which is said to be above 95. He can't get a decent job since he's an illegal immigrant.

I can understand why he wouldn't talk to me since he was always in a pissed mood, fortunately he would never lay a hand on me or my mother.

One day you will, can raise kids of your own and learn from his mistakes. I hope you find a job soon and can live a better life.

Difference between having respect for someone and liking them. Father was a seasoned war veteran, doesn't make him any less of a horrible person.

Not exactly justified considering you're his son. Neglect isn't the best route to take if you're constantly angry/working. At least he doesn't hurt anyone physically. That's a plus I suppose.

Damn user, I really wish I had a strong will like you. I'm complaining about depression and here you are fighting off cancer with still a positive attitude. What are you going to do with your life since it's your last days?

I don't. These threads at least give me something to empathize with. I'm 26 and a virgin, I have never had a friend in my life, I haven't spoken to another person in 3 weeks. Some of you may have lost, but at least you have loved.

Kek

Jesus man

Cant stop myself

Fuck my life, that actually got me.

I dont trust any of relationshio

*of my relationships

>You ever start getting a little bit better for once in your life

Not really, no.

>be me
>have a friend that's really cute, bubbly type
>we've been friends for about 2 years
>go to college
>we're 2,900 miles apart
>still talk online just about every day
>I'm not even attracted to her at this point, she's just a wonderful friend
>haven't talked to her for about 2 months
>sent her a message and she just never replied
>go on facebook for the first time in a long while
>the green active dot is next to her name
>don't have the courage to talk to her
>realize I've lost someone I really considered to be my friend

I know a lot of people but obly a few I consider friends

Its a feels thread
Stop making me laugh

We need to cheer up

Thanks for the words of encouragement, user.

I suppose you're right about the neglect stuff. I've had completely different interests and hobbies than what he had if he had any spare time, which was very rare.

Again, thanks for talking to me, user. It was nice to let it out.

Worst part is just a few days later I saw her with another guy

Fuck. You.

>tfw you have 2 out of commission flip phones with tons of old texts and pics
>haven't touched the phones in over 2 years
>I've kinda forgotten what she sounds like
>but the love for her is still there the same as the first time I realized I loved her

I have never had a girlfriend but what I have had is my friends and slowy but surely they all disapeered out of my life and the last one just spilt his guys about why he no longer want to talk to me and I wish I could tell him this. But truth be told I don't think I matter to my friends like they matter to me

Tried to hang out with a friend over the summer. They always turned me down or were doing something with someone else. Now they want to stop being friends with me because I didn't try hard enough.
I'm 20 and we've been friends since we were 13. Idk what to do Sup Forums

Oh man just thought of a girl I meet a few weeks ago, Eva..

Found out I'd stop getting financial aid completely today. No bog waiver even. I want to die.

I'm ready to get off this ride Sup Forums.
Nothing fucking feels like anything any more.
Everything seems like a blur.
Days feel like hours,
Whole years feel like only a few weeks.

A girl I knew only through xbl and Facebook for about 4-5 years up and deleted me from everything 2 months ago. Funny thing is, the week prior to me being deleted, we were taking a lot and joking. A friend of ours thinks she probably got too attached and did it to distance herself since she just moved across the country. I want to believe that, but it's easier to stay mad at her

yeah i just got my heart torn to pieces by the first girl i ever loved

Where are you from? I know a few Evas, and this world has mysterious ways to prove just how small it really is.

A good friend had passed away not too long ago and i'm a complete wreck.

How do you guys deal with it when you find out your not inportent to your friends? Because I don't know how

Well im going to sleep. Its been good Sup Forums

What happened?

Good night guys. Maybe we will feel better in the morning