What ever happened to Brad after b ruined his life? More importantly where did that hot broad he was banging end up?

What ever happened to Brad after b ruined his life? More importantly where did that hot broad he was banging end up?
>shave balls.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

hideref.org/?http://ww10.puny.jp/uploader/download/1470402424/attach/Macaque_bonnet_1956-3079SKH.7z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wut?

does anyone know the source of that

Dude named Brad was banging one of his students and someone came across a photobucket account of the pics from his phone. Ruined his marriage and I think she was underage so I assume he is / was in jail because of it. Surely someone here has to remember this.

Does anyone have more of that girl???

she was 18, but it's illegal for a teacher to date a student regardless of age in that area. i remember hearing the cops found pics of her blowing him on his phone

Wow. She's so into it. How hot.

second tbh ive seen this a few times

does anyone have the album of the slut?

kek

They claimed they didn't hook up until after she graduated, so she was both 1) of age and 2) not his legal responsibility.

I assume they are both just living 'normal' lives but probably their social lives were ruined.

newfag

I remember this shit! But unfortunately I don't have links

Ok I'm wrong. If you do a google, he was charged, but his lawyer is trying to claim that it's unconstitutional to charge a man for fucking a student. Go figure. Brad's apparently free on a $20,000 bond.

Nvm. See someone else already got it

Why does his notepad screenshot have "before gatlinburg" next to "back" at the top

Man reading that note I can't help but compare her to girls I dated when I was like 14-15. What a fuckin loser Brad is.

mfw brad is itt

Funny, I was just wondering this earlier this evening. He was arrested and charged, but I imagine he plead out, or is still awaiting trial.

Real white power

idk if links to deleted galleries helps anyone source stuff but eroshare com /i/nbujgbyx

There were nudes, too.

That was the teacher, correct?

someone tell me what this is please
hideref.org/?http://ww10.puny.jp/uploader/download/1470402424/attach/Macaque_bonnet_1956-3079SKH.7z

Yep. Football coach, too. And Christian faggot.

That's a nice virus there user. Crusader class. Deus Vult.

Nice try, Brad. GTFO.

so Brad posted his shit on Sup Forums , then the Sup Forumsros wrekt his shit?

he was asking for it by being a colossial faggot, but I can't help but feel kinda sorry for him.

He deserved to be divorced, but arrested? that's a shame.

Ah yes. I heard he had quit his job preemptively but beyond that I have no idea.

No, a family member ratted him out and posted a link to a photobucket album that was left public. I think it was her brother.

Where can I find that full webm though?

eroshare com /i/urw9a4pf

I remember facebook stalking his relatives, and his grandma and older relatives were all posting shit like, "pray for our family right now." The younger ones had shit locked down. They were ALL bible thumping lunatics.

>eroshare com /i/urw9a4pf
bless you user

You are a god among men with a link to all those albums

So what is it really?

i know it sounds sketchy here on fourchin but the link is fine. the vid is only 41 seconds and the audio is "shake it off" but its longer than the webm

It really is the album, user.

Them nudes were kinda fire yo.

Call me paranoid but I don't believe you.

why doesn't the link work are you retarded

It's a penis video, obviously.

>"I'm too dumb to make it work"
>"you're retarded"

i mean ok u can either dig for however long u want or give up but the actual thing is right there

eroshare is an actual site like damn just google it

Fucks I give, faggot.

Upload here

eroshare.com/i/urw9a4pf

Just use the link you fucking faggot no-one will upload it here for your lazy ass.

thats not what we're looking for

Let me get this straight

Dude was banging 2 chicks at the same time ( sure it was dumb not putting Photobucket in private mode ) and you Virgin Cuckmeisters went full retard with jealousy and reported the guy?
fucking hell what has become of /b
shame

you must be new.jpg

what dis from?