Does your gf accept your anal request?

does your gf accept your anal request?

request?

god, where do you live?

well my boyfriend certainly does

Only when she's sleeping

Yes, after a good rimming and lube..

Your girlfriend must be a huge whore to not feel a dick in her ass, even when she's asleep.
That, or you have a ridiculously tiny dick.
I'm guessing it's the second one.

Indeed sir. In her snatch wet as Niagara Falls. Finish in her ass. Use the groll as lube. Lifes good.

I don't usually ask, I just stick it in.

she begs for it

she was on her period, excited enough to try and we never did it again.

i guess you didn't do it right...

That used to work for an ex of mine. was best lube indeed.
Doesn't work with current.

But I achieved and unlocked anal with all my gfs. Proud of myself

It's 90% mental ... If she is too much worried she won't enjoy it.

Happened before

my ex wanted me to, I've never been interested

good stories, anons.

>request
This beta shit right here. You just rim that asshole, finger it, and go all in.

No, my girlfriend was molested and abused by her brother and his friends as a child and is very defensive and will barely let my thumb touch her asshole. How do I get her to try it? I feel bad because she still has flashbacks and cries about it

We talk about it ONE time, the next day she was already fingering her ass. (Sorry for the bad english)

WHY ALL YOUR BETA NECKBEARDS GFS WERE MOLESTED AS CHILD? Where the fuck do you live?

Inhave had plenty of gf and fucked every feminine living thing on earth and I never ever ever had contacts with someone who was molested.

Btw with my current gf she uses a buttplug from now and then. Super exciting... Try it!

California. She's a normal person TBH, her brother was just a weird pedophile that neglected her. It sucks because she's so nice

Is her brother in jail?

you probably have, they just dont feel comfortable enough around you to tell you

If this makes you feel happy...

"your dick is too big"

- Every gf i've had ever

What a cop out excuse, my dick isnt even that big, it's 7 1/2 inches long and 6 around.

No, it took place when she was 5 and he was in middle school, he's in college now but they were taken away from their parents after the social worker found out and was forced to live with her grandmother for a few years. She just now was able to move back a few months ago, and he is in college and different I guess, I still struggle to resist strangling him Everytime I see him

We've tried, especially when she's drunk. Fingers are no problem but she says my dick hurts to much.

>gf
>implying that anyone on Sup Forums has the capability to get a gf

TBH I already had anal sex and it was alright I guess?
The thing is it didnt feel like a better pussy, not at all
What made me really horny was the "tabu" and how fucking wet my gf was because I was so fucking turnt on by it

She said she'd be willing to do it in the future.

you must be one sad motherfucker to make such a over used joke about this shit

>future
>just waiting until she findes something better to dump your ass

I swear I try. Fingers are fine but every time we try real anal it feels like the most painful crap I have ever taken.

My GF constantly wants to do anal with me.
She wants me to be the recipient though.

Who hurt you?

anal demand

Time for a new gf

Who doesn't love a bit of shit on their dick.

Lucky man.

Stop trying it, selfish piece of shit