I hope you can read

I hope you can read

Whats up

roll

Bitch wake up my house is on fire

roll

I've been thinking about you. Well mostly your tight little ass but you know it still counts

I want to fuck ya bich

add some smileys if you want but dont just freak this girl out for no reason with weird ass shit. get them nuderinos Sup Forumsros

Theresa i just killed ur mom lol

great, real subtle

Hi im on a website called Sup Forums telling me what to do and if you dont send me nudes im going to find out where you live, come to your house, and kill you and anyone who is in your family.

Alex is a stupid nigger

get

win win

I want to cum inside of your grandfather's corpse

What do you think about ass

I have autism fuck the niggers

Just be straight with me, have you been ruined by one of those monkey faggots people call "niggers"?

Progress

i hid the body what now?

kek

do mine you faggot

Can I wash my winkey in your kitchen sinky?

Закрой свой рот сука бляяяя ахах!)

is bill ok

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

foboibiofbiofobif

Yeah yeah

reroll

he's gone. wheres the money

czech'd

where is your grandpa burried? cuz i dont know where to shit piss and throw my rubbish

I'll have a number nine, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one wit' cheese, and a large soda

do this one

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

my fetish is males that pretend that they are girls

checked

get

OP is a faggot.
He's texting his own google voice number.
what a loser

roll

winrar

no, If you want I can give you the number.

Yeess

checked

too many dubs and trips. how about quads?

Boiiiiiii

i have lots of dubs for sale.

prayse your trips me lord

Fuck off cunt

Oops I left in her number...

Gimmie you lying pig raping piece of shit who gets trips.

"Notice me or I will confess my love you to buy drawing a portrait of you out of feces on the side of your house"

incoming SJW texts

OP why are you being a faggot and not doing

post pic of her
then i'll maybe believe you

i put a hit on you. good luck

Cunt cunt cunt Cunt cunt cunt Cunt cunt cunt Cunt cunt cunt

I cant do that friend. OP Is tired. goodnight to all you glorious faggots.

this

not OP

Show her your dick faggot.

roll

calgary?

That's where this bitch lives

hahah i like being edgy bc no women likes me so i call them bitches haah xd

kek

BTW, I'm breaking up with up. I've discovered I'm gay and I want Killer Keemstar to be my life partner.

can i lick your kitty?