Is it part of a gf or wife's duties to take it anal?

Is it part of a gf or wife's duties to take it anal?

I believe it is and am probably going to break up with my gf because she says it hurts and won't do it.

Pic related

If someone broke up with you because they were trying to shove stuff up your ass despite you saying it hurt, how'd you feel?

JK, stick it up the butt user

She's hot too but I'm tired of just pussy

i prefer it when the girl is in anal pain... show her pussy and asshole

All about domination and delivering pain. I try to shove it up into intestines while i push down on her shoulders

damn right up far. and hard. slap her ass. making her feel like used cunt

yup. a good girl will take it up her butt to please her man and thank him for it

with my wife it is a non starter.

have painal vids or pics of her? keep posting pics

Because of this. I need a new gf. Fucking wives, man. They won't butch.

with my wife i have 3 pronged problem

1) she knows she doesnt need to offer ass
2) she dont want to
3) she isnt a slut

so basically, im fucked on that front

That sucks.

Personally I'm not that much into anal, neither is my wife but we still do it from time to time just to switch things up.

Could someone explain me WHY anal is so hyped? Seriously, I don't get it. Is it the taboo? Is it because of a different experience?

My condonlences, user. Let your anal fantasies rest in peace.

How is it a "wifely duty" to cater to your latent homosexual tendencies? If you're bored of vagina, maybe you're gay. Not your wife's fault

Closet faggot detected. Have you ever heard of fetish"?

The less conventionally attractive she is, the more likely she'll let you do anal. It's a trade-off, if you want a chick who'll do anal, go for 5s or 6s

So, you are easing her into it right? I know everyone is having a fun edge party here, but I was able to take a "stuff isn't supposed to go in there" total vanilla girl, and turn her into a "please buy me anal toys" girl in just a few sessions.
Rub her ass, a little gentle finger work, a small toy, a bigger toy. Always make sure she's getting her ass teased WITH other pleasure. Link anal play with feeling good.

taboo explains 80% of it
imho
who wants shit on their dick?

truest fact, this man has been around town and he was kind enough to tell you the truth for free. dont ignore it, bozo.

this will only work if she is a closet freak or has a totally undeveloped sense of self

Nah, this girl was very self confident and is lazy in bed, definitely no freak. I just showed her that it could fell good if done right..

Now, there's another girl that admitted to being a pain freak. For her I just jammed it in, and after a few minutes of pumping she came really hard.

how old is she, what country was she born in, and what is her highest level of formal educational degree?

if dat ass won't fit it, u gotsta quit it

this is Sup Forums random not Sup Forums bestiality
pls locate ur correct board

This. Get that shit outta here

if dat hoe won't take it behind, u gotta press the relationship rewind

cheat with someone who takes it?

Reported fucking nigger.

Reported.

fine, how's oral?

This Sup Forums nigger.

no thanks to hillary clinton's internet sissy cuck patrol of sjw. for some, dignity yet remains.

her

Oh fuck how do i delete pictures on here i didn't realise her name was on the file name

yea right

Omfg KEK

Got it,nevermind

IVE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE

yeah lets totally raid her what an epic accident

god you're fucking stupid kys

i got rid of it

what are you talking about,I deleted it before anybody even seen her name

How

I'll admit I'm a summerfags but ive been here since late may

HOW

yeah the 5 people that responded totally didn't see it

kys, NYPA

A girl that refuses to use one of her three holes is simply not competing with the other women out there, because she's full of herself and think she's better than them. That's not a good trait. Would you stick with a girl that refused to give blowjobs? No. So don't stick with one that refuses anal. HOWEVER, you can train most girls to take it up the ass over time, so don't just give up because she's hesitant at first.

>1) she knows she doesnt need to offer ass

That's where you fucked up, user. That one's on you.

I had to google it

There's a little white box to the left of your post

Click it

Then in the bottom right you'll see a box that says "Delete file" Click that then you're done

w/e, i dont want to live a lie

It was deleted by then,They would have jumped at the chance to say it had they have seen it..Go on anybody if you've seen the name say it

And mate grow up for fuck sake with your faggot slang.I'd say you get a hard on everytime you get to say KYS or NYPA..Your pathetic with your virgin slang words,You need a girlfriend mate you really really do

award most retard of 2010-2020

I think you mean "Award FOR most retard"

Yeah....eh..Good one

You can tell from her face that she loves anal, just not with her regular fuck because that would give you too much power and she will not allow you to have that much power.

She will find a new regular ages before you will even get a sniff of new pussy. You will be replaced in a heartbeat.

In the meantime, she will keep fucking her regular fuck buddies and random hot hookups and having anal whenever she feels like it.

Why break up? Just force her to do it.
It's her job to make you happy.

award most retard of BCE2000-CE2040

Once again,Good one

Truly a master of comedy

Or, maybe you arent taking the steps to ease her into it and just fucking her to bleeding?
Even gays will train up and graduate from fingers - little toy- big toy- dick.
Just putting that out there.

Being gay is a fetish?