Whats the gayest thing you done Sup Forums?

Whats the gayest thing you done Sup Forums?

or are you about to give into the urge to suck cock?

Ill share a story after I dump some gifs

Went to a Gay Bath House. Had three guys suck my cock at the same time. Then fucked another guy in front of everyone. Its was a blast.

Put my gf's anal plug in my butt

I have a bad news for you. You seem 110% gay man.

Been in a relationship with a guy for over a decade, we're common law. That gay enough? Pic related is what we do.

Honestly I've been a bit curious for awhile, ive thought about posting a thing on Craigslist to suck cock but I always pussy out
To those of you who have, is it as enjoyable and degrading as it looks?
Is cum really better from another person?

Got my dick sucked from some old guy in Craigslist

Felt like a weirdo faggot piece of shit afterwords.

Vowed to never do anything like that again. Still kinda want t to though

Had gay sex as the bottom, let him finish inside me, and enjoyed every single moment of it until I fell asleep with his cum dripping out my ass.

That gay enough for you?

sucking cock is a lot of fun but cum is amazing... ive sucked 4 or 5 she cocks and always have them cum in my mouth and its such a rush

I used to wear panties and fuck myself in the ass with a 9 inch dildo.

A few times when I got real horny I'd try to break my dick since cumming with a limp dick is like the hottest thing ever but then I'd cum and think holy fuck what are you doing why would you do that

Dress up and show off for people on the internet. Dildos, plugs, etc... really considering hooking up. Pic related.

Would you say Craigslist is the right place for noobs? I'm 19 so idk if its the right place

jizzed into my own mouth and filmed it
multiple times

Yeah, you probably right.

fucked/sucked and vice versa a trans boifriend/girlfriend for two years.

If that is considered gay

when I was 12 I sucked my nephew's dick (he was about 8) and let him fuck me in the ass.

real answer here. Craigslist is sketchy as fuck and you should be really careful with the who/when/how of craigslist hookups

I was OP once.

Damn, I'd fuck that ass. Nice body.

Don't rule it out cutie ;-)

one weekend when i was 18 i told my parents i was staying at a friends house all weekend but i actually met up with a guy on Grinder and he kept me in that hotel room tied up and fucked over and over again the whole time. i was basically his sex toy for 2 days

Dang this, im in the same boat. 19
Looking to take advantage of Craigslist for Daddy to care for me. Tips or advice?

Dam son

7x5 uncut bb for 45 minutes with an ass breeding finish. sound like your thing?

Did you like it

Not the gayest, but here's on gay story at least:

>last summer
>dressed like pic related
>nudist beach near me with forest right next to parking lot
>in said forest lots of older gay men roam around looking for sex
>go there at night, about 23:00 or so
>step outside car in parking lot
>light up a joint
>two cars there see no one in them
>figure they're in the woods already
>get a bit nervous, but continue walking there anyway
>in the forest I see two older men (60+) giving each other a handjob
>they notice me and start following me as I walk around
>eventually stop, get on all fours and start playing with butt plugg
>they start masturbating quite close to me
>ask if they wanna come over my face
>they stand in front of me, jerking while I play with my ass
>getting too horny so I just suddenly grab one of the cocks and put the other one in my mouth
>eventually suck them both
>they cum over my face
>I say thanks, get up and start walking back to the car
>on my way there, two women, 25-30 year old walk past me (a lot of people jog/power walk there)
>they notice me and my cum covered face
>see that they're smiling while looking at me
>feel really embarrassed but so horny
>mumble 'hi...'
>they cheerfully reply back before giggling a bit
>arrive at car, wipe my face and drive home

details in chronological order

I got fucked by a man /thread

Tomorrow, I'm getting picked up and taken to my friends house for the whole day. I will be bringing my entire wardrobe and all kinds of toys and stuff. I plan on being there for at least 10 hr.
Kinda want to plan how I'm gonna get him off...
Like suck the first load out, then tease and let him toy me then fuck the second one out.. change outfits and then fuck again?
I'm excited!
But also nervous cause he's never seen me dressed. :s

loved it, only regret was not getting any photos

Yeah it seems like it, idk having an account for grindr or another app just gives me the feeling someone might find out, its wierd

Best friend eating my pussy.

any other pics of the same outfit?

Oh I'm seriously considering it....
YES

Gayest?

>Let myself get fucked in the ass by neighbor multiple times.
>Cumes in my ass while his wife is upstairs watching tv.
>Sprayes cum all over my face and rubs dick over it make it clear his is the dominant one.
>Fucked me in the garage while his wife was cleaning the house.

If you see a gay bathhouse close to you I would recommend going, there you are not only safer in general but you can choose what to do

want to relax and maybe talk to some guys no problem
want to be a dirty slut and suck cocks, go ahead
want to pay around 20-30 bucks and get a prvt room and get men to fuck you etc
but CL is fine too, just make sure you talk alot before meeting

That carpet looks comfy.

what is your relationship with your friend like? any more pics too?

once jacked off while sucking a dildo. came while gagging on it.

did you just say you need to pee and he'd untie you?

Damn. Plan on doing it again?

i love the leggings in both pics. i'd fuck you if i ever saw you walk around in something like that in public.

Noice

man I find these stories of having sex with total strangers extremely hot, but I'm too paranoid about STDs to try anything similar myself

Please tell me your friend is unaware cause that shit would be hot.

I take a load bareback from my friend Jason every Sunday and my GF has no idea....

Just a quick question. Is this you?

i hear there are creeps at those. like if you walk away after losing interest with them they will follow you.

sometimes he would sometimes he would make me hold it for ages till i was begging him to untie me

Yeah, have done it a few more times after that.

A couple weeks ago I went to an old mans apartment at night while completely dressed from the get go. Got spotted by a woman on my way there from my car, and a couple on my way back.

Nope.

That's regular faggots for you.

I swear, if I didn't love being degraded so much I'd be the biggest homophobe there is.

jesus if i were in that woods i'd be more inclined to mount and breed your ass than cum on your face. god that is fucking HOT.

Circlejerked with a friend in high school

Thanks, being a slut might be fun, would you recommend adult bookstores as well? I always hear they have gloryholes

Hot as fuck. I'd drown you in cum. Pity that isn't you, it's a girl I was talking to last week about being my sugar baby.

Very
:O please.

General question: do any of you give yourself an enema before anal? I do...

We started fucking in hs drama club ^~^
We could skulk away and fool around in the school buildings and we never got caught. He was the bottom at the time, but we definitely flipped too. He's bigger.
As far as relationship, he's moving soon and we haven't talked much between hs and now.

look for a gay bathhouse near you user
normally you can just get a locker to put your valuables their but I recomend getting a room
they usually go for around 20-30 bucks for 8 hours
they are pretty small though, but a have a bed and a t.v.
most have doors, more privacy if thats your thing
normally guys of all shapes and ages walk around with just a towel and if you see anyone you like approach them and say whats up and inv them to your room if you get one
or considering your age I bet they will flock to you :)

Trust me im a avg looking person and I sucked a bunch of cocks and got fucked non stop at those places

got any more questions?
and yes most men there use condoms and are super safe

>Whats the gayest thing you done Sup Forums?
Gave in to a long-time fantasy and hired a tranny hooker. The experience was underwhelming, to say the least. I didn't hate it, but it made me realize that kind of thing is not for me.

hide a knife up your ass for if they rape

Laughing hard, how many of these stupid fucking pictures do u have

I hinted, but he's not seen any pictures.
I'm not quite going to be able to come out of the bathroom dressed without him knowing '-'

love it

My first time I got fucked in the ass was in that forest.

I was 17 and had just started crossdressing and smoking, but before that I liked going to forests near my house and just strip naked and jack it. That summer I decided to dress up for the first time outside, smoke a bit and just walk around there, but got caught by an older man who eventually fucked my ass from behind while I was leaning against a tree. He kept spanking me and calling me daddy's little whore.

Nope, pretty sure it's me.

never been to one, but I hear they are pretty sketchy

I always do.

Would be so fucking embarrassing and such a turn off if any shit appearead...

Too many

i'd only assume you looking like that in public would mean you are dtf. on girls this look isn't hot. on you, this is so sexy.
do you hike the skirt up or keep it at that length?

gloryholes have a tendency to be sketchy

Good.
I'm not the only one.

>Not the gayest
I beg to differ

been many times. they are sketchy. but safe. but sketchy.

I'm pretty sure everyone does, do you like to use spit for lube?

jesus Christ, post all

i think i found the pic i'm going to cum to seriously. playing with my new tenga egg.

its rare for it to happen but don't worry they dont go crazy or anything
if anything you should find it flattering
and the staff are always around

Thanks and no, but I usually wear another shorter skirt like in my first pic, but it was quite cold that night.

Where do you find such forests

every butt i've fucked has had an enema

I have sex with men on a regular basis. Started in 6th grade with one of my teachers, never stopped.

I was just lucky. Noticed there was a nudist beach ner me, went there one day and noticed that a lot of the older men kept going into the woods so decided to have a look there myself one day.

What the fuck

i did the same. It was weird and i cant getting hard.
Shemales are good to jerk, but im not able to have fun fucking them.

That's a shame, she was up for being my online sugar baby but she's either changed her mind or contact details are wrong. Why's it so hard to find someone to be a sugar baby?

what made it a less than awesome experience?

would it have been different if the girl looked different?

Fucked guys off of CL, i get really off if they cum on my face/in mouth

That's pretty gay.

9 last one

Thanks, maybe I will just focus on going to a bathhouse. Only thing is the nearest one is like 50 miles away.. but hey if its the least sketchiest to suck dick that's best right?

I agree CL is a good place to meet men and I also agree that you need to talk with them for a but first.
One guy I was talking to was very hot but seemed off. One of the pics was clearly in an unfinished basement. He inadvertently left his name in the email header. I googled it...
> He had JUST been released from prison after 9 years on a rape/murder charge

How did you start