After having cried myself to sleep...

After having cried myself to sleep, I've woken up now at 5:50am and am now making this thread in hopes of venting my crippling sadness.
My mother has been battling breast cancer for the past 5 years, frequently in and out of the hospital. She had actually completed her treatment and was in remission since early 2015. Three months ago my mom relapsed and the doctors had found that the cancer had spread to her lungs and her brain. We fucking tried everything, radiotherapy, surgery, chemo, but none of it significantly helped her condition.
My mom died this Wednesday morning at 11:42AM est. I've never felt so destroyed as a human being in my entire life. My mom was everything to me. literally everything. There is nobody in the world like her. she was always more concerned about my education than even her well being. come on i was just sitting at your bed side while we went over the supplies i'd need for my dorm. you were supposed to send me off today. you were supposed to be there for me. like you said you would. whats the point of anything anymore
why did you leave me mom

Because she had cancer you whiny fuck! But no, everything has to be about you doesn't it?

people die man, its part of what we do and its what makes life so beautiful. but hey dude, shes not feeling pain anymore. My dad killed himself February 2015 while i was on deployment. he hung himself at 44 years old. what a cunt i miss him, but its part of what we do. we live and we die. we cant have one without the other. just think about how she would want you to live your life and live that way for her because man, you are literally half of her. So in a way she isnt really dead or gone, because here you stand man. she lives on through you. what a beautiful thing

Your mom was a whore and it makes me smile knowing that she suffered before she died.
that bitch is fucking worm food and your black ass will be too.

so edgy, you must be the cool kid in your class.

whaaa suicidal cry baby came to Sup Forums of all places for comfort. you either get to living or die boy.
what would your mom think about this sort of pathetic whining?

>We tried everything
>Didn't go vegan
Fuck off fag, go eat a steak.

well im not op you cunt its just that your low quality trolling outed you as cancer, like the cancer OPs mom had

>what would your mom think about this sort of pathetic whining?

Nothing, because she's sucking cocks in Hell.

Feel bad for you.Hope you get better soon.

did you ask you bitch mom what she thinks of whiny cunts?

You are loved op

Yo op don't kill yourself mate hang on

post your moms big black tits

Wait for a feels thread they'll help you gud

did they look like this?

Hey man, I know this probably wont make you feel better but my dad had also killed himself when I was 13 16 minutes or so before my birthday, I know what it feels like to lose someone that important to you, live on for your mother, live on man

You shoulda replied to that post.

Trying to coax a reaction. You the whore user.

So Im guilty of trying to coax a reaction? I cant really argue with that, but is op not just as guilty?
Is op not trying to gain sympathy from strangers?
I think this sort of thing would have been better for reddit.

I hear you, I'm sorry for your pain.
I hope that helps.

Stay strong op. I'm sure your mom always imagined you to become happy and successful. Live a life that would make her proud.
Hugs from a random user

Maybe he doesn't have many friends in real life. I'm guessing you don't either

maybe he a huge faggot like you and you two should give each other congratulation hand jobs
(pic related ops mom)

6am here and i have to be at my mothers funeral at 3pm, could be worse i guess

im ops mom and going to haunt you!!
booooo

who you gonna call?