Could a group of male average joe rec league players beat the US Women's Olympic team?

Could a group of male average joe rec league players beat the US Women's Olympic team?

no.

No but a group of under 19 AAU players could.

Or any starting 5 for a division 1 mens team.

Any college team could, and probably some elite travel teams

Yes. Literally me and my friends from high school would beat them

Could the 5 best bball players who browse Sup Forums beat them?

I would beat them with my dick.

Why are female basketball players so much worse than their male counterparts?
In every sport with male and females, there's a gap in skill, but why does the gap seem to be biggest with female basketball players vs male basketball players?

i grew up with a couple girls who played in college, they used to embarrass me and their brothers on the regular. they were unnaturally tall for girls, though. but still, they made the cleanest lay ups you will ever see.

I can beat my meat to the one on the left if you know what I mean.

basketball is very fast and aggressive sport in which you throw yourself between multiple players every couple seconds. women are afraid to play like man.

yes

there's probably five D1 college players who browse this board so yes.

Who are you to say that we're scared of playing like men?

The average joe doesn't have the conditioning to keep up with a professional female athlete.

probably not but your average college team could

Womyn pls

Only if they leave the kitchen.

That's why frigging netball was invented

.......that's actually probably true, they wouldn't need 5 though, they could get by with 3.
And there are definitely 5 high school players on here.

No but any boys high school team could.

no but they could beat your female football team

High school AAU travel team could easily beat them. And thst goes for soccer also.

Reminder that it's a documented fact that the best teams in the female soccer world have lost to
>under 17 teams, routinely, by wide margins
>literal pub teams

Realistically people ITT are overestimating female basketball players, they'd lose to good rec league teams as long as those aren't just full of manlets.

>french team
>all black
>names straight out of africa

Honestly no, I've played as a scout team member on a collegiate women's bball team who's perennially top 25 and I'm in my last year of college and I've witnessed the rec A league team battle them to the bitter end before losing and I've watched a scrimmage between the men's and women's team and the men destroyed the women. But both are examples of elite men players battling elite women, and honestly an average joe team who just tied up the laces couldn't do squat to the best of the best.

Yes

I can dunk
That makes me better than 95% of the WNBa on that stat alone

Nope, you're lying.

Cheryl Miller did beat Reggie Miller on 1 on 1's at times according to their accounts.

It's likely that a rec league all star team wouldn't beat the Olympic team, but a D1 college team or any European professional or semi-professional team easily could. The gap is mostly caused by the difference in height and strength is massive between men and women, and there's a point where the women's better conditioning and game knowledge won't be enough.

Hey 2008, is Beijing fun?

not a chance

A high school all star team would destroy the women's Olympic team.

Reminder that Serena Williams lost to a chain smoking 500 rank quality male opponent who just spammed her slice groundstrokes. He didn't even use his strength to overpower her. Literally slice forehands and just fucking around.

Drew Leaguers would absolutely annihilate them.

Why do you even need to ask this? Men are larger and more powerful, which means more explosive movement and longer reach. There will literally never be a woman in a professional men's team sports league that isn't a publicity stunt (the minor league baseball pitcher/catcher fiasco recently, manon rheaume in the lightning preseason game in the 90's etc.)

You know what makes Curry, a scrawny seemingly unatheletic guy compared to the rest of the NBA, so great at shooting? It isn't just that he practiced shooting his whole life, because all NBA guards do that. His elite central nervous system makes him able to control his body at a minute level. His fine motor skills are 10x better than an elite woman athlete. It is the some reason women can't into motorsports. The nervous system just doesn't react fast enough compared to men.