YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING GF Sup Forums!

YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING GF Sup Forums!

Because why have a gf when I have a PC and decent internet connection.

IDK

I have a right hand, and want to keep my bank account intact.

autism

because vaginas are weird

also, bf

dont want one atm

I do have one and for fucks sake i wish i could get rid of her without feeling guilt or loneliness.

Maybe because I hold sexist tendencies towards women and I am immature to see women as people worthy of consideration.

or becuz women r dumb hoes who cant think lol

Because I don't call her my girlfriend
She's my slave girl

I've posted before but here it is again.

My only interacts with others are from being at work, grocery, and when I volunteer. I don't see why you would approach someone if you didn't need something from them that they couldn't sell you (and prostitution is illegal here and highly policed)

I live in a small town and nobody on tinder or OkCupid is attractive.

I like being outdoors hiking but all hiking groups on Meetup are on Saturday, my only day off is Monday.

I exercise indoors by myself because it's a waste of time, money, and gas to drive to a gym just to spend 2/3 hours and then drive back home defeated after seeing everyone else be successfully social.

If I try striking up conversation it's all or nothing, meaning small talk or deep conversation. So I either approach you as a stranger or I've had to have known you for years and be very close.

I'm too intense if I'm allowed to be in my thoughts, so I desperately want things to keep me occupied and happy but I'm only off Monday and nobody else is available so I just do things myself.

I'm not religious and I live in a town with more churches than Seattle has Starbucks. All the available women want country rednecks and I don't find them attractive. I also fucking hate southerners in general.

Tfw I've literally disappeared for days hiking and camping up fucking mountains and only get 3 likes on facebook

You're already ahead of me, i used to work nights with one day off, and being awake during the daytime during that day off would ruin my sleep schedule.

So i sat and festered for years, only knowing the empty streets of the night after i got off work.

Now im not at that job anymore, but i have no idea what to do during the daytime, its just been too long.

Too lazy to bother

i do.

yer mums already got a m8 m8

ugly.

>end of story.

A mix of being not bothered enough to try and a massive case of FOMO. Too many girls out there man.

Because I have a wife.

I'm a coward

Too ugly

Because i hate myself and i don't expect anyone to like me.

That's okay, I hate you, too.

Because I have a bf which is an upgrade

pics or didn't happen

Bc im going to kill myself anyway

Having young sluts and not into a relationship feels good man

There's not a constant feeling of "he's fucking lying to me" behind every one of his words, or, "He doesn't love me, just wants something from me". Guys are upfront with everything, even if that get's annoying, it's never as bad as women and their fucking mind games.

I could get into fights with kids at school, beat each other to pulp, then be friends with them because, hey, he already got out our aggression, now lets just have fun. With women, they can hit you, but you can't hit back or it's immediately your fault. It evens things out, having a boyfriend, if you get into a fight, it's usually over and done with by the next day and NEVER BROUGHT UP AGAIN, unlike women who keep those fuckers locked and loaded for every fight that comes after.

My wife wouldn't like it

i broke her heart

new one hasnt shown up yet

I'm weird but won't act normal cause fuck those hoes

Because i'm married