Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
It has been an eternity since my last post but since I dont have anybody else to talk to ...

>Meet grill like 4 months ago
>loveatfirstsight.jpg
>We talked talked and danced that evening
>Me: Hey I´m pretty amazed by you and I would love to see you again. You should give me your phone number
>She: Yeah why not
>When I wanted to leave she held me back and gave me a kiss on the cheek
>Next day we started texting

cont.

Anyone listening ?

Ye sure, why not fam. Keep it going.

Go on lad

Hope it ends with cuckolding

Let's hear (read) it!

Yeh man, keep going

>Asked her out for a date
>She said she couldnt make time that week
>Imokwiththis.jpg
>The only thing I could think about was her
>One day I realised that I was probably way more into her than she into me
>So I texted her: Listen up. If you dont want to see me again, that´s okay. Just tell me. I would like to where we stand.
>She: I just came out of a relationship and I´m not looking for somebody atm

cont.

anyone there ?

Keep going

Moar plz

Go on fam

Nigga, we're here. But I think I know how this will end.You will probably get stubborn and will not forget about her.

OP here

>Me: That´s totally okay.
>Didnt text her anymore
>always thinking about her
>Deleted her on fb and her number
>Weeks pass
>Couldnt bear it anymore so I text her
>"I want to see you again"

>moar

So.. Did she reply?

Yeah, fuck. I knew it. You will try your hardest but you know, in the end....
Why the fuck did she even kiss u on the cheek that night if she is going to go "I DONT WANT A RELATIONSHIP ATM"

K...Keep us posted!

OP here

>Never got an answer
>I guess that´s it now
>Try to forget her
>notfuckingpossible.jpg
>Weeks pass
>Met some other girls but she´s always on my mind
>Went to a festival yesterday
>Got pretty drunk but not wasted
>20 000 fucking people
>Guess who´s there
>Her
>She´s talking to 2 huge alphas
>Me: Well ... what do I have to lose

You went beta in there. Got fucked, didn't you?

Be my hero op. Please

Nice dubs and we happy few pic

Thank you, kind sir.

Double dubs wutttt

>Went up to them
>Smiled at her and said "Don´t pretend that you didnt read my fucking message you could at least have answered"
>She smiled and said "yeaah you know I´m sorry but I was very busy"
>Even she knew that she was a bad liar.
>Me: "It´s okay ... But now I´m kinda angry that I dont have reason to stay here with you...you´re driving me crazy
>Left
>Got fucking wasted
>Got home

cont.

plz moar

You acted very angry at the beginning but in the end u expected a love story ending....but it didn't happen.

Nice dubs
Moarrr

tru

>phone vibrates
>It´s her
>"listen user... I really appreciate your efforts. That´s really sweet. But I´m really not interested. You deserve someone better than me. Maybe we´ll meet again in a few years and things work out differently. But at the moment there´s no chance.
>Well ...
>Answer her "I´m really happy that you found some clear words. Still it´s breaking my heart. Things dont always work out like we want to huh ?

And that´s fucking all... I know it´s not the most interesting story but it´s true. I really dont know how to handle this guys ....

I dont really know this though. Tbh man, she wont be interested even after "a few years". Sorry man, but your only choice is to move on. Many fishes in the pond and all that.
Gotta keep your balls on point fam.

Oh and about the story, its okay mate. I gotchu, it was a good story. At least you didnt beta it.

OP here

Thanks guys. I know I know lots of fish in the sea. I dont have any problems talking to girls. I definetly not a womanizer but sometimes I get a kiss or I get laid.
But the girls I meet arent giving me the feeling she gave me,
The last time I had this was 7 years ago.
Love isnt always on time I guess

Im a strong believer in complete randomness no faith or luck, and it usually works out great bc i have no expectations to meet - eventually someone else comes along and you guys sort of work. Some work well and some not so well but the reason that love works beautifully or fucking horribly is that because of a sense of randomness there will always be a someone else to screw things up or make everything work out okay. Good luck buddy

I guess you´re right. I know I´ll get over her. Still this sucks

nice job getting cucked by 2 huge alpha chads, they probably spit roasted her that night.

Yeah man it really does...

Cool bye tnx

>I´m pretty amazed by you and I would love to see you again
careful.. don't go in too strong. shes gonna feel she got you in her control, and will quickly get bored.

read the thread next time friendo

tldr, you are all faggots anyway.

>tl:dr
Dude, its like MAYBE two paragraphs... Read much?

Maybe... It´s difficult to show a girl that you like her without giving her that feeling of control