Other cuck reply for reply thread is shit

Other cuck reply for reply thread is shit.
New one here
What would you do to her?

Absolutely nothing because she is very unattractive

This

meanies

Watch them get surrounded at an illegal rave, stripped naked and gangraped by all the guys there. I'd choose the left one and end up spit roasting her with another guy, stuffing her throat with my dick while she shes gags and chokes until I cum into her mouth and make her swallow it

tie her arms to the bed railing and face fuck her untill shes a crying, drooling mess. shoot my load over her face and leave here there for her parents to find

dress her up like a little slut and invite my friends over to gangrape her, fill her as and pussy with cum then dump her somewhere

Strangle her until shes passed out. Take her to an abandoned warehouse and throw her body down on the ground. Take four rusted steel rods and impale her arms and legs stretched open. Rape her pussy and fill it with my cum as she comes around and begs me to stop. Rest a while, then come back in with a saw and a heated poker, saw off her limbs, then cautorise them. Turn her over and rape her ass while smashing her face off the ground until she passes out, cum deep inside her bowels. Take her home and use her as a human fuck toy until shes mentally broken and just lays there accepting me. When I'm bored slowly cut off her head and dump the remains in the woods

Tie her over a table and rub my cock against her panties until I'm rock hard, then pull them down and stuff her ass full of my shaft and pump her hard before filling her ass with cum

O_o okay then...

plug in the ass, vibe in the cunt and shes made to walk around school like nothing is wrong. If anyone asks her whats the matter she must pull up her skirt and show them her dripping cunt and stretched ass.
she must accept all cock, cum, cunt and spit as she quickly becomes the schools cumbucket. the next day she thinks its all over, but the principal calls her in for questioning. 5 minutes in and hes pounding her over the desk as the PA systems sends her cries of pain and pleasure echoing around the school

I'd like to kidnap them and take turns violently raping them each night, breaking their bodies while they cry and squirm, filling their holes with my hot cum as they lay there weeping as their asses and pussies get violated and ripped by my hard cock. Then after a couple of weeks of beating them and raping them, slowly twist off the left ones head until it comes off, and slowly cut the right one open from the pussy upwards.The middle one I hang from my ceiling while fucking her pussy

lets see more of the big girl on the left user, fancy a chubby today

Unleash your cocks

Take her to a dark corner and pull down her panties. Sit down on on a chair and pull her down on my hard cock. As she squirms to try and get away it just makes me harder as I keep my hands on her hips and keep pulling her down on my shaft until I cum

grabbing fistfuls of her hair i throw her against the wall and watch her slide to the ground. when she comes to she is bound in a bent over position. Slowly work fingers and other objects in and out of her lubed ass very slowly. The whole time assuring her that she is not going to enjoy the days events. She whimpers and cries but I'm not hearing it. I leave a buttplug in her ass until everyone shown up. Little did she know I put an add on Craigslist advertising her asshole only. I slip her some pain pills to quiet down her crying. About 20 guys show up. Black, white and all in between. after hours of merciless pounding her cunt, ass and throat are raw and swollen.

taking her phone i snap a few pics of her gaping, creampied holes and send them to her friends and family before placing a coke can at the entrance to her cunt and kicking it up into her stomach.

No hard fucking or humiliation?

Me and my friends are gonna take turns fucking her face until it's a mess of puke, mascara and our cum and make her walk home like that so everyone can see how little self respect she had.

Molest her ass in those jeans. Then I'd bend her over, take her belt off and tie it around her neck and rip her jeans off. I'd plow her ass while pulling hard on the belt to choke her, then I'd pull my cock out of her ass and fuck her throat. All while smacking her across and spitting in her face.

Would anyone like to stretch out my girlfriend? I love her.

I'd cut a hole into the bottom of her pants while holding her down on the floor. Then i"d slide my cock into that sweet pussy and keep going until I pump rope after rope of cum into her. She'd lay there wondering what just happened, feeling violated.

rub mah dick on her butt

lay her on her back, spread her legs slipping off her bottoms, then take a bottle ramming it up her cunt while my friend fucks her mouth.

anyone have a detailed story they want to write about her?

What would you do user?

always some greedy retard who doesn't understand the concept

nothing retard, it's reply for reply

I actually wrote for someone already. follow the fucking link

if you want more replies when you post you should comment first, reply for reply.
But too difficult for you right?

So the philosophy behind this thread, is that cucks cuck each other to get off simultaneously as betas but also as alphas to one another. Groovy, baby!

yes but then some people are too lazy to reply and revert to begging.

My little aryan princess.

well again a lazy retard who only wants comments but isn't ready to put in some effort. Thx for ruining the tread dumbass

fucking hell, fine.

I'd slide her bikini bottoms to the side, revealing her scared pussy as she squirms to get away. I'd hold her in place and take out my cock. As her eyes get wide looking at my 9 in. cock, id make her watch as I slide it into her. I then grab her waist and pound in and out unmercifully until I yell out and fill her up with cum. I fix her bikini bottoms, then walk away as she stares off

Tie her up. Blind fold her. Bring 3 friends and tear apart that thick ass

I wasn't asking for anything. Just showing off. Why don't you stop the hate and turn on the love? relax.

Damn. Cum on that face

Face fuck her until she cries

She will not age well...

because retards like you ruin this kind of treads so go fuck off.

kek

Slam her from behind gaping her tight cunt making her feel like a virgin again while my fat balls slap her juicy pussy lips and she squirts all over my cock, reminding you of who the real fucking alpha is.

Just because someone upsets you doesn't make them a retard. All you need is love. Besides I'm doing my part, telling the stories. I just let her sail you know? Easy living.

no you're not just leaching off others while not putting in something yourself. that's what makes you the retard, retard.

Tit fuck those big tits and bust on her face

That's where you're wrong friend.
This is me. I wanna tell the stories and receive them. free love.

I think she ages perfectly.

Same thing for yours. Nice tits

Is that your slutty looking gf, user? That whore's mouth is practically begging to suck on my balls while I slap her in the face with my cock.

Friends ex gf.
Hear stories bout her throat game.

For you, my friend, her tits

Not the guy you're replying to, but I'd squeeze the fuck out of her hot wet body while she jiggled those tits in my face. It'd be hot to make them start jiggling faster and faster by fucking her hard in the shower. Maybe the water will drown out all of her moaning.

Bend her over the dresser. Lift up that dress. Pound that pussy hard. Stretch it out for you. Cum deep in her

Who's that slut?

this asian teen?

Friends ex. You like?

Looks like a total bimbo. Did she ever cheat?

I'd let her sit on my face. She's too cute to violate.

shes completely innocent and needs to be violated

It's not fun if you don't say who the girl is to you anons.

What about my friends slampig of a sister

She reminds me of those hentai comics with the fat, dirty, hairy bitches that are just total sluts.

Nah daddy issues. She let him do whatever he wanted. He loved to push her limits

Throat fuck until she cries

Pick 1 bimbo. What would you do

If that's the case then I will violate her. I'd force her legs open and slam my cock deep inside her, hand covering her mouth so no one hears her scream as she's being ravaged. Thrusting deeper until I cum inside, pulling out to use her mouth to clean up my cock.

Tell me you have more

Not dirty or hairy but definitely slutty can take 3 fingers in her vag no problem and wants to use more. Supposed pic of her but about 2 years older

M-make sex at h-her...?

Anyone else want another guy to replace you in your relationship? Girlfriend stealing is super hot.

SeeLike i said though its a supposed pic idk for sure

well partially

I have the full on kink for losing her totally.

I'd prefer she just fucks him

Emotional loss makes me the most jealous though.

This thread is like cuckold communism.

Anymore non nude?

Wow that's hot. Does she love her new bf and his big fat cock?

Yup. There obsessed. She posts selfies wakin up in his bed with sex hair.

Left. Stuff it in her ass and have her suck me clean

They must be really attracted one another. Maybe some day then can get married to and invite you to the wedding, but they'd probably just end up making out like animals the whole time.

Yup. Diamonds. Just snapchats of them being cuddly are hot. Know hes pounding her senseless

What would you do to her?

It's okay. You can always become my girl's new bf. She probably needs a new one anyways. I don't think I'm cutting it.

my current gf is japanese, she just recently all but admitted she fantasizes about being with multiple men at the same time, but she is too shy to try it lol

I think about my ex with her new bf too. makes me kind of sick and turned on that he's uncomfortably stuffing her. pic related. it's them

take it back to the bound and have it spayed

white women look great with black guys.

U got kik?

Thoughts?

Yeah. I can add you if you want.

nope, reply for reply

>sis

used to have a relationship with her for a long time before but now we dont even talk much. Have many pics and vids of her from the time we were together so I will post a nude if someone posts a good reply. She is 19 right now and in a relationship with a nigger. She has also been in a gangbang(nothing big just 3 guys i think). What could Sup Forums do to such a slut. and she is an actual slut and doesnt feel bad when someone calls her that.

I agree. I don't think she needs or would handle a bbc. She's small and very tight. I couldn't slide into her all the way and I'm average length. He'll just hurt her.

wzw146

post more of her. she looks 10/10