Post gifs

you asked for it

this one's sick

this one got shot. so hardcore

this turn you on faggots?

yawn...

torture

it was called screamer for a reason

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Your kind of humor sucks and you should stop posting now.

never seen that ISIS vid before. sick fucks.

I miss the old days

I been seeing this for yrs. It used to scare the shit out of me now it has no effect.

I find that funny

>doing this shit does fucking nothing
Then why are you complaining about it?

What part of the world is awake and posting right now? I just wanna know where the faggots live

Haha wtf did you really expect that to give me a seiZAASCKSNAVDFFKVVNVVdvndjkvlndf,.vm.3r ,.23r 2 r2r2 m pmkr54 fdv dfv dfv ccfb c

SAUCE ?

calm the fuck down. it's not like what we're doing has any bad consequences

welcome newbois

Did you really just fucking fall for the copypasta? Holy shit you must never have seen a rekt thread before, please just go.

Because nobody is posting I will.

More

Eastern USA

France

More.

nogger

what's that game called again

More..

Scary Maze Game

babyyyyyy

I've seen a lot of rekt.

But that poor kid touches me the most

webm related, >actual reaction

thats´s the only way to handle niggers

same fag

Not the same guy.

Can second that

Story oh and god damn hes quick.. He shouldha gone to rio

Fuckin sick

Oh shit that actually made me flinch.

All me

kek name

UK
1:15pm hear

the fuck...?! whoes the same guy!??!?!

kek

Kek

SUPLEX CITY BITCH

that's one dead chink

nightmare fuel

dats not funny, dude you dont have soul

I got banned for a month for posting this before

Are you the guy on the right, laughing?

Is that a woman's hand?

bump

Oh how I love reading your comment on everyone of these stop replying to multiple posts on a single post. Jesus Christ you are fucking annoying.

did he died?

Хе-хе

yes he died later due to nerve gas poisoning

thanks fag

No
Good, you creepy prick.

you done goofing m8

>being this new

seeing shit like gore, ppl being burned alive, bludgeoned to death or just getting fucked up by their own stupidity.. doesn't really bother me too much. but it's shit like this that really rustles my jimmies. when sadistic edgelords just torture helpless animals cause they're the betas of society and it makes them feel powerful. be a real man and try cut off a mountain lions dick and see what happens then, bitchboy

FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT I HOPE THIS HAPPENS TO YOU BUT 1000X WORSE

doesn't work without sound.

We've heard it. We know.

why the fuck would i do that? i would just shoot it in the legs and then skin it alive

youtube.com/watch?v=tsQLpAzCARg
French rekt best rekt

Chinks running to help someone? Are you sure this was filmed in chinkland?

>never change Sup Forums

Unda da sea
Unda da sea!
Down where it's Weta
He hit a propella
Unda da sea!

Kek

Are you gonna cwy to youw mommy?

serves that asswipe right
sports sucks anyway