How can I kill myself painlessly, I have no firearm, no good rope (just a garden hose)

How can I kill myself painlessly, I have no firearm, no good rope (just a garden hose)

I have a car but no way to get the c02 back into it

I'm dont feel like jumping off a cliff because or slicing my forearms up

although I prefer the second option and will probably get to it if there's nothing better

>I'm dont feel like jumping off a cliff because or slicing my forearms up
jesus is against me already

Whatever method you choose, make sure to donate your life saving to Feminist Frequency first.

Give yourself to the taliban

duct tape the garden hose to the exhaust dumbass

Just leave the car running in your garage with the windows down and you inside it chill listen to some music then inevitably die

Old age

What the fuck, you are suicidal so go do cool shit. You pretend you dont care if you die so fucking live as a beast. Fucking jump out an airplane, do all the drugs in the world in 1 big ass bonghit, seduce a hot mom who has a beast as husband. Fucking live, you got nothing to lose.

If you are that 'edgy' you need to cry out to Sup Forums for help then ffs just call emergency services. Or do you prefer to just post a 'do it faggot' clip and treat you like everyone else who comes here stating the same shit. Pic related

the exit bag, best way ever, trust me, spend
100$ for the easiest painless way out, while it ships you have time to think about your life and if suicide is truly what you wanna do.

Going for this

aint that easy honestly

i'll do a flip

thank you all, goodnight

NOOO, EXIT BAG OP, DONT BE A FAG

saw this quite a while ago
it's the best shit
but I can't get it mailed to my place or I will get busted

how will you get busted, its not like they arrest you for ordering these stuff off ebay, buy it in different times, say you just wanted to blow balloons, shouldn't be that hard, i just want the best calmest death for you user

Fuck you faggot, it is that easy.

Streighten out a wire coat hanger
Insert into ear and just keep pushin and pushing until you penetrate your brain

Top out your cars speed no seatbelt and hit a truck/brick wall you'll die instantly.

busted by my family I mean

they're breaking my balls already, i'm done

i see, well godspeed op, hope the best for you, any story?

Hold ur breath really hard but stand at the top of some concrete steps.

You're clearly just attention seeking. Gtfo Sup Forums with your faggy shit. We have enough cancer.

Cheapest is an exit bag, but use Nitrogen instead of Helium, it's a lot cheaper and you wont gag.
Whatever gas you use make sure plenty of gas goes into the bag and there is plenty of space for air to get out.........if you don't allow the CO2 you breath out to escape then it will build up in the bag and you will start gagging.

Carbon monoxide is your friend. Small room + glowing coal, you'll only need 0,14% carbon monoxide in the air. Take 2 deep breaths and you're gone.

Thank you man

Well I'm 25 and have a hard time finding a way to end it.
it's actually really hard
wish I had a gun honestly

yeah best option

Carbon monoxide is a shit option, long before the level gets high enough to kill you, you will feel shitty and dizzy and know you are dying.
Use a bag or mask over your head with Helium or Nitrogen........Helium you can get for inflating party balloons and Nitrogen you can get for inflating tyres.

Garden hose in your exhaust crack one window put the other end of the garden hose in the window
Take a nap...

some sciencefag confirm this pls