Please honestly rate my voice

vocaroo.com/i/s13t9cpfK2U2

Not sure if my voice is good enough to perform for an audience yet. Please lean towards more negative assessments.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s06QrXRvXqW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Bump

honestly u suck holy shit dude

Thanks, how to improve?

start by getting a new set of lungs, maybe facial reconstruction. it's the annoying quality, nothing to do with skill.

God you're embarrassingly terrible. Don't ever perform in front of an audience. Tune your guitar, and try to learn proper relative pitch. Play up a scale and sing along to it. Your pitch is all over the place right now, god damn.

useless comment
constructive comment

when will people learn.

Okay, thanks for the practical tip, will do.

You've got zero vocal range but neither do any of my favourite vocal-based artists,
focus more on the delivery and presentation.
Get better recording tools also, cuz this sounds very amateur.
fuck this guy, you're not completely cringy.

I used my phone and then had to convert from .3gp to .Mp3 before uploading to vocaroo, so the quality was probably compromised significantly from the original file.

yea, don't do that.

Agreeing with this dude right here, although just fuck off with the better recording tools bullshit. Nobody needs to waste their money on an AT2020 just because their fucking vocaroo sounds amateur.
Altogether, just keep practicing. Don't let the "you're great! keep doing it!" get to you. If you truly love doing music, you'll just keep going regardless. Although just remember to keep practicing. There's nothing more pathetic than seeing some guy say "I'm so in love with music bruh" while at the same time being utterly terrible at it.
If you're doing music for the sake of attention and praise, go fuck yourself and become a digital artist or something that's easier.

test

Pretty much this
I never said the recording device had to cost my college tuition.
Just something better than his phone ffs.

Yeah, I specifically don't want any "feel good" bullshit. I just honestly don't want to embarrass myself, you know.

You don't have to say recording device
Just call it a microphone "ffs"

If you don't want to embarrass yourself, just keep up with practicing up and down scales. Sing really demanding songs and learn how to swap between singing a regular melody, then the 3rds and 5ths. Relative pitch can teach you some really good techniques on singing harmonies. Knowing the key to a song and which tones of the scale work in said key is amazingly useful.

Should we have a Vocaroo thread? Feelin' up for singin' today

yeah vocarro thread

vocaroo.com/i/s06QrXRvXqW4

unrelated but am I ripping off anything here?

vocaroo thread

The chord phrasing is a little generic for the most part, but I don't hear anything that sounds like anything I've heard.
movin to this thread

You should know their is more than one kind of recording device since you are clearly speaking out of your ass.