Simple fucking question Sup Forums

Simple fucking question Sup Forums

>whats your favorite position to fuck in?
>virgins GTFO, i don't want to hear any of this hypothetical bullshit

Mines Doggy, nice and simple, gets the dick where its required, my gf goes wild for it and its comfortable for both of us to hold.

who gives a fuck?
gtfo of Sup Forums with ur shitpost fuckin faggot

sorry for interrupting your endless stream of traps, furry, religious shit posting and foreskin arguments

It takes me like half an hour of thrusting to get off with a condom, so doggy alleviates that nicely.
I'm with you there OP

Apology accepted, now gtfo

>virgins GTFO
>"I'm the only virgin allowed itt!"

>Irate virgin detected

Back to /r9k/ kek

like this

She lays like that, and im thrusting from behind

doggy is great.
unfortunately, my gf won't like it. apparently it doesn't stimulate her as required. she prefers missionary or riding.
usually we end up kind of spooning with her slightly turning on her back. i can pound that shit and still have access to ass and tits. imokaywiththat.jpg

I am a male and i like cowgirls

doggy
prone bone
my dicks about 3" wide so the most comfortable position is actually with her on her back with her legs up and me on my side under her
takes a lot less for the girl to warm up to the dick
>im not a foreplay guy
doggy definitely feels the best for me though

>I am male
what the fuck

Cowgirl. Ride me baby, and I really like the view

Wouldn't that like... break you? Fuck man

>apparently it doesn't stimulate her as required. she prefers missionary or riding

Thats weird, mine actually prefers doggy, she says its the best position for hitting up against her G-spot, and normally she rubs her clit while fucking too, and we both love foreplay, so by the time the D gets in we're super sensitive so she goes fucking wild

Yoga, dude

I am male uggg

What is problem?

>tfw bendy as fuck dick that curves up to my belly and almost touches my belly button when erect so cowgirl is un-comphy as fuck, as it bends my dick like fuck

Missionary or doggy style.

I like sleeping on top of my partner while my dick is still inside her. My ex gf thinks it's a rape so shit started snowballing from there

Fucking love this position. If I straddle her bottom leg I get insane penetration. This is the only position where I'll consistently hear oww too deep!

i guess i hit her cervix too hard when entering from the back

the waterbottle on my desk isn't even 3 inches wide...bullshit

he probably means circumference dude 3" circumference isn't unreasonably large by any stretch

3"circumference would be tiny, 3"diameter would be huge

missionarry, because we love each other
fuck you sexuals deviants

Doggy style is the best. There is no other position that feels as good.

I'm too tall for doggy, but my gf craves it. Missionary but where her legs are on my shoulders, because that's where I can really go deep. Plus I get to stare st her amazing tits and choke her comfortably.

>I'm too tall for doggy
Try propping her up with some pillows so her cunt is on a level with your dick, its worth it fam, doggy feels great

Good idea user, I always hear people saying how good it is but to me it's always been uncomfortable. My gf is tiny , so it really doesn't help

I love it when she lies on her stomach, while i fuck her ass

I'm in the same boat. I can't cum with a condom on, don't know why, maybe the feeling of it. But i find it feels best when shes riding ontop if im sitting up too

Cowgirl because my gf rides my cock like a champ. I am 7.3 inches long and 5.5 inches around and she says she likes the way it feels when she is on top as well, its honestly best for both of us

For the most part I don't give a shit. I love it anywhere not on a bed and expecially when they lock or wrap legs around you.

on their back with leg's up, pull er up onto her upper back, push legs back and just pile drive her, like a straight up tea bagger. lovely stuff.

Doggy. Love seeing her ass bounce.

Pretty much this. Particularly with the legs, but yeah I'm usually happy enough to get some when and wherever.

Mine wraps her legs around me when she knows I'm gonna cum and keeps saying cum in me. I wish she would add daddy at the end tho, but she's not a degenerate like me

Exactly why I hate the bed. Sure you can do mostly anything, but why not push them up against the wall instead. Ive dropped some chicks that way though. Funny but only one fucked off.

This, making out a bit and then if she can swivel her hips a bit that shit is nice. Plus I'm lazy.

prison style aka prone bone.

My favouriteposition position is definately missionary. It allows really deep penetration and is just fucking intense. I mean you can look into your girls beautiful eyes while fucking her senseless, imagine her moaning and scatching your back, or you can choke her, pin down her arms or whatever gets you two off. Love missionary

Doggy and cowgirl because I can last longer.
On her stomach or on her side with me on top if I want to pound and finish though.

Used to be doggy
Until my newest gf. She's really flexible and with her on her back holding her legs apart and leaned back to where I can choose between her ass or cunt is amazing. At that angle I destroy her gspot, once she gets off the first time I can start working her ass. We both cum buckets. Doggy if either of us have entry left.

Energy left*
Also on top of her like that allows us to choke the shit out of each other. That coupled with eye contact? Fak

Missionary, because it's the only way I can finish

Same with me

My gf is too big for doggy so missionary.

cowgirl is the best

it's nice getting to be lazy

JESUS likes any position

...how big do you have to be to be too big for doggy?

What is that? A gorilla fucking her?

>harambe

your girl sucks. she is ugly.

Not her but something like this.

With previous girlfriends my favourite was probably them on top and me thrusting from below, but it just doesn't work with my current gf. It's like her pussy is angled differently or something but we've tried several times and just can't get it feeling comfortable, and if I start thrusting it often feels like I'm gonna break my dick because of the angle. Anyone had a similar problem?

My favorite? Reverse cowgirl. But that puts all of the work on her. Doggy is easiest for the both of us.

This one makes me cum too fast haha

>on her back with her legs up
Pretty common deeper penetration position
so I'm guessing the dude's rocking a 3" circumference

Wife can't do cowgirl. She said it hurts too much. I'm a big fan of her laying at the edge of the bed while I stand on the floor and go to town. Gives a nice view of everything and isn't too much work. Doggy style is awesome also. I love seeing tits though so it's not quite as visually stimulating.

My wife loves cowgirl. But she has trouble with doggie, my favorite, but lazy doggy is usually okay.

+1

I love it when my boyfriend takes me from behind.
As he's trusting he squeezes my nipples or pulls my hair, and with his other hand he strokes my cock

never. she prob doesn't know how to move her hips

My girls Ass is too big and it's difficult to get full penetration. I'll do this position but put two pillows under her hips so her Ass sticks up in the air, and I'll get on the balls of my feet and Fuck her froggy style

Can you provide better pic?

To be honest my favourite position is missionary but i also really like her on top. All other position are fun and enjoyable, but not so emotionally satisfying.

this guy is right you know