Has anyone else ever thought about shooting up their school? i think about it a bit too much

has anyone else ever thought about shooting up their school? i think about it a bit too much

Not a lot, but I thought about shooting those I didn't like in a mask and then fleeing as soon as it's done. Just simple stuff. How many would be on your kill list OP?

Wear a Turban then, and if you survive blame the ISIS for making you a mindwashed Cuck.

Do it
Been a while

i'm probably gonna do it when the school starts again

anyone whos not wearing a red hat tbh

same tbh

Why not just go after the ones that did you wrong?

or have fun for the time im alive

I thought about it a lot in high school.

I stopped thinking about it after I graduated.

Life is better after high school.

Some of you guys are alright...

There are more fun things to do then to kill the innocent though

ok, kursk is where its going to be at, watch the news carefully so when my picture pops up you can say "aye i knew that guy"

not if you have psychosis

Play gta fam :)

Sure, some people fucking suck. But just imagine all the innocent people you'll kill who never did anything to you or anyone, and their families who'll never be able to spend a Christmas, a football game, a summer vacation with, etc ever again. It's sad and depressing. If any of you actually want to kill people (which I prefer you not too) but if you do, kill those who deserve it, those who tormented you. Not innocent people. If you're a normal functioning person and can understand what I just said and comprehend how true it is, I'm glad I helped. But if you don't care, that's fine as well. Aren't we all a bit autistic here?

nice airsoft gun homie. pretty rad

well jokes on you im not a normal functioning citizen in society

no u tbh

I had the idea to build a home made nitroglycerin bomb with a phone call detonator put it in someone's bag along with lot of broken glasses and small metals go to the bathroom and detonate it from it using a cheap phone... But i never did i guess that's the reason why everyone kept messing with me because i am a faggot and i pussy out everytime

thats a pretty dank meme m8 irl tbh

m80, hmu with those blue prints and ill worship you

I laughed my fucking ass off at "But if you don't care, that's fine as well." Fucking gold, man. Excellent troll.

You probably would've never been caught either. Just put it in someones backpack without them knowing and without cameras around. Fuck fam

Yeah, a lot.

But then I remember I'm 36 and the cops have banned me from the premises.

Your sight is in the wrong direction.

mfw i cant shoot up my school because local authorities say i cant cross a imaginary line, the feels man

Almost... when i was 14. If i had guns at the time. Those fuckers would pay and i would just smile. Now i'm just depressed.

go back to 9gag

i feel the same way man... but the problem is i actually have a gun and im going for my 3rd year in high school... sheets going down this year. wear a red cap on oct. 14th youre pretty cool

That pic was from another thread that was about a made up story. Nice try you edgy faggot ;)

lol i honestly think hes going to shoot up his school

My highschool hadn't cameras or any kind of security it was very easy to make happen i wish i knew Sup Forums back then I'd probably have done it but if i knew Sup Forums back then I'd have probably ended buying bitcoins a 0.05 dollars and I'd be rich now

Any wagecucks who feel this way about their workplace?

from the looks through your webcam, you seem to be a faggot sir, i love my job ;) (post this kind of b8 a second time and see what happens annon i dare you) actually i dont, you've already triggered nsa software, have fun getting arrested for being a trouble making faggot

>and their families who'll never be able to spend a Christmas, a football game, a summer vacation with, etc ever again.
This is shit manufactured by normies and marketed as the supposedly "ideal way of life."

Moreso how I wish a giant meteor would collide with the earth and stop this madness. Taking out like 20 people before you shoot yourself is barely even anything at all. I just want the sun to explode.

Yeah my school had 800 people and I knew where my dad's magnum was he fucking put it behind his TV he had 50 bullets wish I was young again so I can point the gun in my bullies head and fucking end their life

ever heard of raspberry pi bluetooth remote app?

We'll get the hypothetical East vs West conflict soon enough, hopefully. That should take care of it.

dont worry, as humans evolve the most intelligent will leave the rest of you to experience your inevitable extinction

so quit trippin bro, lifes beautiful and unless you a normie you know that as well as the shit part

join the military and shoot some brown people. at least that's how most psychos channel their aggression.

no but do you have kik?

Who ever is going to do this, do me a favor: while you're shooting up the school, get a girl and force her at gunpoint to fuck you

reported to fbi

Well I'm not I'm high school like you, little faggot

Grow up a little

thats faggot shit

no but i want to listen to kmfdm

E D G E

This is literally summerfags: the thread

I'm getting a sense that you're white...

I just shot up everyone at my school yesterday within a localized area and made sure no evidence of my self was present, AMA

holy shit how did you know???

It's the middle of summer and there's no attached news report

Try again

well you just posted evidence, if i where you id go and flee to a new country

I would line up the bullies with the girls and grab a sniper and get a collat

Southern hemisphere m8

The cards Neva lie m80
Check'd

i hope you know thats not exactly how bullistics works... a 308 can only go through 4 bodys

FUCK YOU ALL
EAT A CUNT SANDWICH YOU BALLSWEAT
EAT DOG POO
CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC

ok

Even better cyanide pill inserted in mouth with a wave of saliva guiding it down my esophagus, such is the way i feel about this world

OP have you tried to get a gf? Or you are the type like Elliott Roger?
Why you want to kill people? They bullied you? You are a social retarded? You are closer homosexual? You want to have attention BC you realize you are not hot shit and your life is pointless/ nobody cares bout you?

I use to be like you, just go out don't expect nothing big seek a job, have a qt gf (think about the fact she will left you so you have to keep seeking another one etc.) have a job to get money to travel and buy stuff, if you like to see blood keep it to videogames and gore threads,
Have a good life man.

Then what bullet can go through at least 10 bodies

agreed

No but I constantly think about kidnapping and torturing people that have done me wrong SAW was my favorite movie growing up and I dream about kidnapping some asshole and making them cut their own foot off

20mm AA gun

I'm getting a very overwhelming reading that you love sucking cocks...

no u

dude get your hands on a grenade
or learn to cook simpler explosives, you won't believe how effective it can be
just blow the school up and let the kids die under the rubble

Where do I get a ggrenade from?

i got rekteroni'd

You think about it, that's just fine. Now fuck off.

depends, what region of the world are you from?

you cant if you live in the us or live next to a black market

NA

you sound like my faggot brother
people like you just need to get their asses beaten up

guns are far more accessible in that case. before you do anything, i recommend that you practice fast reloading under pressure. 90% of the time shooters have a fuckton of ammo on them that they couldn't reload fast enough

damn this schoolyear looks promising.. im eagerly watching the news from now on

>herp derp