Can we all agree currents ruined TI fanbase? All the recent TI fans are nothing but turbo Normies

Can we all agree currents ruined TI fanbase? All the recent TI fans are nothing but turbo Normies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1792yElmtc
youtube.com/watch?v=GB81D0sHW8g
youtube.com/watch?v=47f_isx_PtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xlsjkr55-pk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbth7sW0HOs
youtube.com/watch?v=XaW0Lys83fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tame impala are shit

fpbp

As if Tame Impala's fanbase before it wasn't.

Innerspeaker and Lonerism sucked donkey dicks and Tame Impala are just another retro-fetishization band, with Kevin have no confidence in his songwriting ability so he has to resort to a cheap gimmick in order to get shekels from normies.

are an idiot?
i've been listening to fucking TI since their EP. it's always been nothing but rich turbo normies listening to their shit.

anyway currents is their best album followed by innerspeaker. if anything lonerism gave them fans like you who think they're some special godlike band lmao

What's wrong with that? Sup Forums virgin culture is not something that should be propagated

I learned about Tame Impala through a fucking MJ cover and you're trying to tell me this band was ever not by normies for normies

Get over yourself and get back to

its a normie band

They're cool

youtube.com/watch?v=u1792yElmtc

This

I blame Tame Impala for popularizing this weird psych rock revival that's happening. Everybody wants to sound like post-acid Beatles now, if they aren't making fucking trap music, that is.

>Can we all agree currents ruined TI fanbase?
These people have always been fucking idiots.

Tame Impala is hands down the best band in the world right now. They are not pretty good, they are pretty incredible. But more than just how good they are, They represent the first ripple in a massive change that we are about to go through musically as well as culturally. I think that over the course of the next 10 years we are going to see a sort of mini-renaissance similar to what we saw in the late 50s-60s post war. With pot and gay marriage soon to be legal federally its gonna be a whole new world. 2016 end of the world isn't the end of human life, its the end of one way of thinking and the start of another. Pot...cash...crop...money! As someone already said here on Sup Forums, The united states will be the only country in the world were pot is legal federally. We are gonna have jobs again, and money to burn. Money to spend on art and music. In a sense, a need will be created for GOOD art and music. Not something that is coldy manufactured by hitmakers. Tame Impala is leading the charge! They are proving that people CAN tell the difference between real and manufactured music! Im not saying Tame Impala are the next Beatles but they are making enough waves to make change. Moral of story, Tame Impala Rocks!!!! They (kevin park) are making real beautiful music that only happens when a talented person commits a lot of time to something that they are passonate about. Tame Impala is a real life "bedroom" band, they way it is meant to be .

yeah
the album is still good though

Kgatlw>pond>tame impala

no

no
the album is bad though

Yeah I mean I liked 'Whatever You Like'. You're right the fan base has literally dissolved tho. the track that got released this year with Marsha ambrosius in it was cool though, brilliant comeback single

Link?

Can someone rec more albums like Lonerism and currents?

>real fans

What's a turbo normie? How does it compare to a regular normie?

just means op is a turbo dork.

anyone who uses term normie or dislikes a band because normies listen to band is underage

In the only one I know who has even heard of TI

Didnt know it was possible to be this wrong

Innerspeaker: 9/10
Lonerism: 9.5/10
Currents: 7/10

Wrong
Besides the drumming lonerism is the worst

You have shit taste, nothing else to say

wtf

not even an argument. how can you so blindly accept the shitty synths on lonerism?
I've listen to tame impala over 1,000 times. I don't understand how u guys think lonerism is something special
Currents improves everything kevin has been working on.

>I've listened to tame Impala over 1000 times

logical fallacy: appeal to authority

ignore that and give me solid reasons why you think lonerisms is their best

Their lyrics have always been shit but the instrumentals in Innerspeaker are pretty good.

The Doors s/t is like Tame Impala but less repressed.

>how can you so blindly accept the shitty synths on lonerism?

The same way you accept the shitty "drumming" (i.e. the same *claps* and *snaps* in every song) on Currents - i like it.

so this boils down to subjective taste then.
I think currents is their best you don't. thats fine

Except one of us is wrong and it's definitely you

no thats being objective. If you wanna be immature and act that way go right ahead.

Melody's Echo Chamber > Lonerism > Innerspeaker > EP > Currents

maybe kevin parker isn't a pioneer, but he is tremendously talented
tame impala's fanbase is unfortunately filled with idiots
the #trippy #johnlennon #weed people ruin it for the rest of us imo

how do they ruin it? Do you hangout with these people irl?
Are you being an cynical because you are scared of meeting new ppl?

>do you like it?
yes

nice projecting dude I'm not even that user lol

>tame impala's fanbase is unfortunately filled with idiots
then why say that?

yeah sorry different person, - but they don't ruin it for me, they lead people on Sup Forums and other boards to think that kp is just a useless hack and that his music's nothing more than an exercise in nostalgia

not the greatest feeling ever

Fuck Trevor tho

Ehhh let's calm down a bit, I agree that Lonerism is Tame Impala's best album, but it's a 7 at most

lmao nice man

just posting the absolute truth here, no worries fellas

animal collective > of montreal >>> tame impala

Not the other guy, but I think Lonerism is their best because of the mood the record has. It features a really colorful sound, summery melodies that are pure care-free bliss. Definitely not one of my favourite records, but what they achieved it's pretty remarkable in terms of production. I think Currents is fine, but it has a couple of cringeworthy songs, like the opener and The Less I Know the Better, and those worthless interludes.

lmao what a fucking pleb

Kys unironically

sorry my man, i just like 'fantastically well-written psych' more than 'this is ok psych'.. i'd also put carol cleveland sings above tame impala but they're relatively unknown, much better psych pop tho

youtube.com/watch?v=GB81D0sHW8g
youtube.com/watch?v=47f_isx_PtQ

>drum machine

>any of those bands or songs
>above the same mediocre psych Kevin makes

kek you're actually killing me user it hurts to laugh this much

don't act like tame impala isn't normie shit

that's a great argument

Eternally, truly, fpbp.

dang dude, a1 fucking argument right there LOL

In your dreams

it actually is

dude dickriding the other user who made basically the same post A1 reply lol you're so smart

aw :(

my bad man didnt want to kill you, I guess it's alright that we've got different tastes in trippy music. I've always wanted to love tame impala because he's always in my 'recommended artists' from friends & Sup Forums threads, but he's never truly resonated with me. maybe I'd have to see him live. the only song I could ever get really into was The Less I Know

I just feel like this is so much more interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=xlsjkr55-pk

>gets BTFO twice
>comes back to cry about it

I realize I'm double replying, but my 'aw :(' comment doesn't suffice with me anymore as I'm listening to 'Wishing Well'... what a weak argument my man, did you check out the rest of the track at all? any of the neat little textrual complexities? the fun little bubbly sounds popping all around your ears? man what a good time!

You didn't kill shit you posted a bunch of generic psychedelic music that uses many of the same tropes Kevin Parker uses in Tame Impala

You're in the same class if normie Tame Impala fans listening to basic, rehashed garbage you just think you're surprise because the band you listen to aren't defined as "normie" on a Malaysian fishing board

But please keep going this is hilarious

NICE CONJECTURE, FAGGOT.

not an argument

>btfo
>by a simpleton who can't even come up with a decent response that completely piggybacks off a reply made less than a minute before

kek

>still crying

>still dickriding

haha

>angry shitposting
You from Sup Forums or something, ya? Ya wanna get my nutsack out of your throat, I'd appreciate it.

>implying I'm angry

shitposting is fun dude otherwise I wouldn't do it

>kek you're actually killing me user
just having fun with you my man. I'm in no way bashing kevin for his 'tropes', Kevin Barnes himself uses a grip of the same tropes, just (imo) in a more creative and satisfying way. I don't mind the normie connotation, I get bashed on for liking AC all the time (only here on this Taiwanese dating tips board)

if you can show me some psychedelic stuff that's better than what I'm listening to, I'm really down to hear it - I feel like it's an under appreciated genre and all I'm ever hearing is wanky wild guitars! over a dreamyish structure.

a couple more great tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=Xbth7sW0HOs
youtube.com/watch?v=XaW0Lys83fs

Are you not just describing Beck?

TAME IMPALA IS A FINE BAND

>united states
>only country in the world where pot is legal
>implying america's pussy lawmakers will budge before canada's based guise

gtfo flagfag, leafs win

I . . .

AM NOT A MAN , UNLESS I HAVE
A WOMAN . . .

Annnnnddd I I I am not a wooooman unless I have a maaan

>anything TI
>above a 6 at best
Nice top of the bell curve garbage.

Lonerism is considered the best rock album of the decade after Halcyon Digest though pleb bitch

By whom? Retards like P4K? Just because some shitter can host a WordPress website doesn't mean their opinion becomes fact.

it does when he's a music review critic for a major publication at the forefront of today's music discussion

Innerspeaker and Lonerism are great fuck ya'll. Plus TI was the best live show I've been to.