How do you deal with pedophilia, Sup Forums?

How do you deal with pedophilia, Sup Forums?

Take them out back and shoot 'em!

We dont

Shoot who?

Just ignore it and hope the tendencies go down. If they don't I play Vidya and forget.

Masturbation

Its realy easy, just dont break the law.

dude, i dont fucking know, im 14

b& inc

Bye

niggers consolidated

MENTAL ILLNESS

I exclusively bang milfs so I wouldn't know.

By killing yourself

by fucking kids, obviously

Not sure about your backwater country, but here in America we kill them pedos.

That's the most effective way to fix them.

Well pedophiles are already prosecuted socially like murders so I don't need to do anything "about" them, now if I found one in public I might just throat punch him/her. & if your asking how I as a person deal with pedophilia, simple I'm not a pedophile so I don't have to deal with anything.

Castrate or kill them is the only option

If you had pedophilic thoughts/tendencies would you kill yourself as soon as you found out?

I don't give a fuck about paedophilia, but give me sauce right fucking now

Pedophilia, just like homosexuality, is a mental disorder (despite what anyone else says, it's true). Just killing pedo's (or homosexuals) because of their disorder is unfair.

I think the world needs to invest more time and identifying the disorder and treating it (as well as homosexuality).

amen, brother

I wouldn't let that happen, but yeah. You have to do what's for the greater good and stop thinking for yourself.

I think paedophilic tendencies begin when growing up you didnt hang around girls who you saw develop after puberty. So i guess i dealt with it by seeing child stars grow

I just stay out of church.

You're wrong.
He's wrong.

A lot of pedophiles were themselves molested when they were kids. So who's really to blame?

Nice one. KYS.

the first molester ever?

usually handcuffs and excessive force

sauce?

With a crowbar.

>Pedophilia is a mental disorder

FTFY

With a .50 Magnum

Probably wouldn't have to kill myself if anyone beyond myself found out in that case, I'd probably be beaten into oblivion by everyone I know lol

just leave. never return. create your life. what is your age. i may have more options

Slow and painful

i also know a lawyer who deals with these cases so i can give you legal information too. your not alone. dont feel that you dont have a choice. by talkin to the right person it can change so much. if thats what you want?

the kids obviously

>How do you deal with pedophilia, Sup Forums?
with the full weight of the law faggot

I always wondered: Do people really want to kill pedophiles or is it just a meme?
I mean, you people get that it`s just like homosexuality, right? Only because someone is a pedophile doesn` t mean he will/has raped a child. Would you still kill someone who hasn`t done anything against the law?

Sup Forums has been invaded by normalfags of the worst caliber, so probably the first. I'm not worried. Most of 'em wouldn't even know how to use a weapon, much less have the balls to kill somebody with one.

>Would you still kill someone who hasn`t done anything against the law?
Would you stop a car before it ran someone over?

This.

so all cars should be stopped? potentially any car can run someone over.

nature has only 1 rule:

BE STRONG, MAKE THE RULS.

you can get what i think about this topic and everything in life.

Get more kids to support my desire

look your moron is showing
>i dont understand X so X is now evil and an outgroup and i wont learn anything that has to do with X because i hate it so much because iv kept myself ignorant of what it actually is because i want to hate X because i strawmanned it hard enough in my head because i am ignorant of what it actually is ectectectect

We watch Catgodess, Tara and Deer Jessi for 15min.
After finished up the fap we return to our normal life as FBI agents. Accountants and teachers.

Not much more to say.

What

I thinks it's Milk Money. Not sure though, animation just looks like it. If it is then it's Episode 2.

Milk Money Episode 2. But be warned! It's a bit fucked up.

I fap in the bushes at the park, or find relevant material on YouTube, then go about my business.

This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist German engineer who vapes organic decaffeinated compressed soy breast milk on the regular and a person who does Indian naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian Apache helicopter dog who serves only to one master: my chihuahua which I helped cross the border of Mexico because I hate Donald Trump. My dog also walks me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant ignorant homophobic globaphobic sexist.

mostly by fapping to pics like this

Sauce is swing out sisters

By not being attracted to or abusing children

>BADZZZ ASSZZZ

Top kek

Kill yourself. Dont forget to record and leave timestamp

we applaud loudly.

I think what most people don't understand is that pedophiles don't simply say "Okay, I'm going to like kids now.".

As a child yourself, you grow and mature while in most circumstances your sexual attractions grow along with you.

But it's different with someone who's a real pedophile... their attractions simply didn't change since early development... so they're still attracted to the first age group, and physical features that the desires manifested.

Anyone who thinks pedos should be killed are just ignorant tardos.

Anyone that doesn't think pedos should be killed should be killed.

Yeah, I'd be more scared of the people I know over going to gaol. I would be tortured and some of them
Would take perverse pleasure doing it. I know I would :P

So many pathetic brainwashed faggots itt. Also, it's cute that you'd jail someone for fucking a 17y 11 mounts old girl.
13 and higher - ready to be fucked.

Whoops, that's 'going to jail' for you yanks

>unfair to kill the mentally ill
faggots like you are the reason democracy fails.

Victims of pedophiles are no more likely to molest than the general population, it turns out.

found the altar boy

I report their threads.

> 13 and higher - ready to be fucked.
yeah, by other 13 year olds, not a 28yo stupid enough to trick himself into thinking it's love.

Fuck them until they love me.

[pictures adults correctively raping pedos]
[keks internally]

nypa faggot.

eh, I could live with being a pa if op has some pedos to go after.

Then why are you on Sup Forums faggot? If you are pedophobic go to 9gag

You sick perverts! How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax,hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her,pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she murmurs breathlessly,"You came so much inside of me", then her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside again.

Id get castrated and if that didnt work then kms

With a shot in the head.

Tl;dr

by not being mentally ill

Vastly curious and gripping plot, rare side on nearly the same subjects so curiously worded, commonly updated and in a commendable setting.

s-stop
erections have a limit, user.

educate yourself about what pedophilia really is
you can find good reading material using onions

enjoy watching cute kids playing and laughing, especially in summer

if you have kid relatives spoil them rotten

if you do fall in love have fun with them until she really trusts you
talk to them about sex, if you want to go that far
but never ever force anything on them
let them decide on the pace

and don't ever visit a psychiatrist
it's not a fucking illness

I bet if I tossed a 13 year old your way with no chance of punishment, you would go.
If you look at studies it shows the actual number of guys attracted to this age and I think that's still too low of a number.
And I would also like you to try and throat punch me.

As long as you don't act on it I don't care. If you think you might, get help before you totally fuck up a child's life and your own.

The only right answer

homosexuality is fine. Pedophiles should be exterminated.

Look your pedophilia is showing.

P.S, end yourself

This
/thread
Exterminate all the fucking disgusting paedos

I blame all those sexy children for making me a paedophile.

Dude. You're having sex. With children.

Are you retarded? Pedophilia is the sexual attraction to PRE-pubescent children, so anything below 12~

This

>sickening squelch
lol
Sounds like a Metallica album

its time

>hurr four chanz is muh pedo safe space
shut the fuck up degenerate. the fact that you slither around here with impunity means nothing. just know that you'll always be a target. society will never accept you.