Trigger those feels Sup Forums

Trigger those feels Sup Forums

Contributing

Fuck man this is me

someone post that pic where dog dies and owner boy sees him as a cloud.... it always gets me...

ah shit

>be me
>live in Cincinnati
>got a best friend, chill with him a lot
>dude worked in show biz, really good performer
>one day I get a call from his mom
>"user it's bfs mom. He's been shot."
>rush to the hospital to see him lying there, multiple bullet wounds in his chest
>to pussy to stay with him while he slowly dies
>leave the room and never see him again

>"Hey user, did -Fuck You- tell whether he goes to the party today or not?"
>"Nope, but I'd love to go, you know, I haven't seen you guys in a whi-"
>"Ah, never mind then, bye user"

I guess it's all my fault then

This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian

right in the feels

anyone still around?

hi

yeah, I am still here
I have nowhere else to go

>yesterday i met up with the girl who i had something going with for half a year
>she ended things with us to be with her ex
>months passed with no contact and we started texting again
>she started reminding me of things we had
>she came to my city for her country trip
>we had 2 nice days
>talked about everything
>she still has feelings for me
>told me she wants no contact at all
>deleted each others numbers

the sad part about this was
seeing this outgoing girl
always happy, making others feel happy when youre around
start crying, tears running down her eyes
and genuinely looking sad

no idea if we'll ever atleast text with each other
or something
also i had like 1001 chances to kiss her
and i should have, but i didnt
she wanted me to kiss her, i should be the one to do that "mistake"
fuck

In a couple of hours I have to take the girl of my dreams to the airport so she can fly back home. I wont get to hold her again for 7 months, if I am lucky.

It's ok user

Some other user will be holding her for you

I didn't need this thread, man

So I'm in a really big dilemma, Sup Forums.

It's been a few months and I've been seeing this really nice guy that I've had a crush on for 10 years. We've been having sex and going on little dates and the works. But he has a girlfriend and although he seems to disregard her completely around me and just kind of act as a couple with me, I'm not sure why he holds on to her.

At this point I'm just kind of confused he's kind of leading me on he kisses me and text me from the moment he wakes up to the time he falls asleep. He sleeps over, my parents love him, and he does everything for me. Why is he still holding on to her...?

And I realize I'm just giving him what he wants butt this is all I've wanted for years. It's selfish on both ends but she doesn't treat him well. Every time he goes somewhere with her she's either in some way rude to him or his friends or fakes some kind of sickness.

She didn't get him anything for their anniversary. I put 68 hours into a painting just so he could have something on his walls in his new dorm.

I don't know... I just don't have anybody to talk you about this.

fuck

Post tits or gtfo

BRUH

Well, now you have to.

>checked

youre sweet but he doesnt deserve you, go feel angry about him to convince yourself out of your feelings, rant about him to people who wont tell him. youre gonna get fucked up if you continue anymore

whooooooah bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Those quads got me feelin...fine
>More like NINE!!!!!

Can't argue with that.

Fuckin checked

nips ready to be sucked

Fuck ;_;

I've always felt poorly about my chest, but I kinda like myself as a whole

fucking nice. Finally not-a-whale posts some tits.

She actually did it. Anyway, I'm pretty sure he has a hard time letting her go. Maybe you can talk to him about it? I really appreciate when my so tells me the issue instead of dancing around it.

Tell him that even though you love him you're not going to be some toy for him to use whenever he wants, that you want something more serious and it's either you or her.

bumping

would it be too creepy to send her a card on her birthday in 3 months?
or would that somehow be seen as getting back in contact

Give him an ultimatum
it might hurt if he chooses her, but you'll know he isn't the one.

there is no "the one" when will you people learn that

I've been thinking of telling him outright all mu points on why I think I would make a better partner (without being offencive to the other chick) and leaving him with a choice. I was afraid that might be too bold.

okay more of he isn't right for you and you're right user

HEY
HEY

WHATD YOU BUY AT PUBLIX

You have very nice perfectly sized breasts.

Smaller tits are fine if you have the body that goes with them. which you do.

moar pics! Maybe pussy / ass?

>I've been thinking of telling him outright all mu points on why I think I would make a better partner (without being offencive to the other chick) and leaving him with a choice

so you're a coward? how could you ever think he'll respect or value you if you act like his possession. have some backbone. just give him the ultimatum.

No matter the relationship you have with this person, a birthday card is a nice gesture.

I would play, lick, nibble, etc on them all day

would grab them titties/10. see, this is what happen when bitches post they titties. also nice get.

Communication girl. Sit him down, ask why he is with the other chick.

Why are people so fucking bad at talking? You can fix so many issues by communicating.

all sorts of shit

Don't mind the syrup... I threw it in the trash on my breakfast plate

even if she was the one telling me that she needs no contact to get over things?

>Why are people so fucking bad at talking? You can fix so many issues by communicating.
have only met one girl yet that actively wanted to get down to the ground of things with talking
and not overreacting like a bitch

Jesus those have got to be the most perfect tits ive seen in a long time.

That could be too bold, but only depending on his attitude. And if you do end up doing it, do it at a time where he's comfortable talking about this sort of stuff.

god DAMN those are nice!

Alright. I'll do it then.

Same, and I'm still dating her after a year. Because she will actually talk about what's on her mind and listen to what I say.

congrats to you then

Godspeed user

You should do it anyway. Sometimes if you wait too long, things fade and you won't ever talk to her again. She's being very childish. There's no way she needs ZERO contact to get over things. The lack of contact makes people constantly remember and reminisce.

You're a fuck buddy. Easy.

Thread rekt.
They just love to ruin everything ;_;

Now the thing is.

IF he chooses the other girl then that means no more sexy time with him....

If he chooses her and you still give it up then you are nothing more then a fuck toy.

yeah thats what ive been telling her too
she will feel like shit if we have no contact at all, she felt shit while being on and off onctact for 8 months so eh

i guess ill send her a small card with just best wishes or something
nothing too much

>she's being very childish
you think so?

Thank you. I just really wanted someone to assure me that being bold could be a good decision...

this always cheers me up when I'm feeling feels

To be honest, I would appreciate it if a girl would just speak her mind

MFW so true, we R just going out our days till we inevitably die

hey cool
5$ worth of MEAT

i bet yer cinnimon rolls and syrup was nice

hows florida?

some do
most dont and start having a fit and going full bitch mode because "he has to know what he did wrong"

Sick horny tierd and at work, just praying i get a bj when i get home them feels

i know im late now but
GRRL
you need to dump the zero and get you a hero!

i mean honestly why would you want to date someone whos cheating
dont think he wouldnt do it to you? asss iff

Absolutely. Does she not realize that it's time to grow up and live in the adult world? Barely anybody has time to play these 'waiting games'. She made the choice to visit you and now she says she wants no contact? Very immature.

Mfw no qtπ to give me a blow job. Or rub her feet after she had a long day