Alright guys I'm in a very shitty situation(pun very intended)

Alright guys I'm in a very shitty situation(pun very intended)
I'm having dinner with my soon to be wife's family and I don't know what the fuck I was eating( she is from Mexico) and now I'm in the bathroom trying to hold my fart and shitting because it literally sounds like thunder and This fucking bathroom seems like an echo chamber
What do i do bros?
I can only hold this shit for so much

Other urls found in this thread:

issoebizarro.com/blog/mundo-bizarro/feto-placenta/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone freaked out when an influx of Irish and German came to the US back in the late 1800's and they turned out to be ok....at least, somewhat.

Hover over the bowl and push as hard as you can. Paint the toilet my friend.

Their culture and mindset wasn't that different. Islam is the complete opposite of the west

saweet poster bro, got moar?

Spread your ass cheeks ask for aloe syrup and mix it with water

Some tea

Gotta hand it to them Muslims, took them literally a thousand years, but they finally invaded the west. Mad props to them!

>Implying Germans and Irish are the same as Mudslimes
Top kek

god i hate sand niggers

Ive been in the same situation. You just need to push a lot of toilet paper against your ass, while you push out your shitty digested food. No sounds will be made

>Current year
>Being an islamophobe

Suck it up deep and sweet boy
Aoh yeah tripple dipped shizz cuz

>Muslim detected

Deep AND SUH WEEET BOY TUHRIPPLE DIPPED FISSUR

Flush while pushing it out

ya know, If Europeans wouldn't go into other countries and suck out all the resources then the other peoples wouldn't be trying to follow said resources...just sayin

If you have your phone there play some music and shit to the rhythm

>Europeans
>Implying it wasn't the Americunts

Americunt's too with our hidden agenda loans to developing countries, yur right ;)

GTFO I DONT EVEN HAVE TUMBLR

>ask your girlfriend for a tampon (or her mom, if you are ashamed of asking her)
>shove it into your anal hole
>????
>profit

Jesus, you guys cant solve anything by yourselves.

Is that gif real? Can't find sauce

Yeah, it is real. I have seen the video, but i wont go look for it again.
Try searching liveleak.

issoebizarro.com/blog/mundo-bizarro/feto-placenta/
nvm, im a cool guy and found it for you. Post a picture of a sharpie in you poopie as a thank you.