What does the word "trap" mean?

What does the word "trap" mean?
Isn't it just another word for tranny?
Or does it mean crossdresser?
It can't mean two different things

It originally meant any person with a penis who could dress up and make a convincing girl. That is, you don't know it's a boy until you take off his pants. The trap being his penis and the bait being his feminine appearance.

Nowadays people just use it to signify any gay shit. Crossdressers? Traps. Trannies? Traps. Dudes who are obviously male but the person looking at them doesn't want to feel gay? Traps.

It's not really a trap if you can see the penis.

Hey ;) I pretty much posted most of these pics of myself in the last thread but whatever.

She is so cute!!! name pls

Post more. New trap thread?

You have a really cute tummy

Ok ;)

post feet but not soles pls

It used to mean a tranny that was so convincing you thought it was a female. Now a days it just refers to any old cross-dressing faggot.

it used to mean a crossdresser that was so good that you'd pick "her" up at a bar and take her home only to realize that it was a "trap", "she" had a dick.

now it became a word for a bunch of skinny faggots who shave their junk and dress in girls' clothes and exist entirely on tumblr and Sup Forums. there are none of these type of traps in real life, they're just gay bottom roleplayers. they get off on the fantasy but none of them are actually trans or even real-life cds

Will do in a bit
Aww thanks so much ;p

Screenshots?

joining in here with some oc
trying to expand my collection of girly underwear and stuff but i'm also pretty broke right now :-

I feel bad for the person who made this to expose them as a guy who just photoshops his pics only to find out it was never a secret.

i would love to suck that dick

Would it be too difficult to take a doggy picture?

>it is something where you get fooled and are caught

Read a fucking book.

Will do ;)
Thanks omg
Yeah I originally took them through the grindr app so had to screenshot them to save them. Then cropped out their shitty watermark they add

Where you from?

Very smooth skin can you make yourself cum in that?

UK, pretty close to London

/thread

>screenshots?
That's fair enough.

got quite lucky with the picture, it was directly after shaving and now there's some irritation but i'm working on keeping it smooth all the time from now on

i can cum if i get /hard/ and rub the tip of my cock through the little gap in the end, i also have a 7~ inch dildo which i practice with when i can but i'm a long way from hands free cummng just yet ^-^

I'm uk, North East. Usually every good trap is from usa.

Literally LONDON

Haha I always though loads of them were from Norway and stuff. North east is kinda far :(
That's sick ;) I'm only about an hours drive away

id love to see your hand around your cock ;)

Yeah. I'd definitely travel for you though.

Dying to see if you did just as good a job on the other side

Got more?
Can we see that cute mouth of yours?

We could have a lot of fun baby ;)
I'd rather have yours in my mouth ;p
Can do in a second but I always find it looks really unsexy when I take pics like that

Ha, we probably could. But I doubt you're into chubby bears.

Kill it with fire.

>id love to see your hand around your cock ;)
do you have snapchat ;)?

I could give it a shot. I've been pretty much only into older guys since I was 16. I only turned 18 a couple weeks ago which kind of explains my figure I guess lmao

Why must chastity devices be so expensive?! I just want to get locked up, not go broke!

Yeah ;) although probably best you tell me yours so I don't get literally flooded with a million requests xD

>she
Nigga you posting on a faggot thread

Literally buy the cheapest knock off on ebay/amazon you can find. Got my CB6000S for 20€ including shipping.

You are quit a Slut arent you? :3
This

Why are you saying that, I find her beautiful.

if anyones gonna fuck you, it should be me. I know you want that black cock

terrible quality picture but that's the best i can do for now, when i fully commit to being a sissy i'll be posting a lot more regularly and hopefully with better pictures

Sex =/= Gender

I'm 36 so literally old enough to be your daddy. You must be quite adventurous.

I don't want it to be low quality when it's going to be worn almost 24/7/365. That's unreasonable.

im a cute one from canada but going to new castle this fall, got kik?

>do you have snapchat ;)?
dondo112

Very nice baby you make a great sissy is that your favourite position?

Keep lying to yourself faggot

36 is fine xD I'd draw the line at 40 or maybe a tiny bit older I think. And yeah I'm pretty adventurous
Yummy yes please ;)
I guess I am ;) fine I'll do it then

Of course you have to take it off for cleaning. It's not that comfortable but I think I could manage some weeks or months in mine. If you insist on high quality you are retarded for complaining about the price. That's how it goes, faggot.

Holy shit you are thick.

I do, you want mine or you going to post yours?

if it's a girly ans submissive position it's for me, being feminine makes me leak from my cage as frustrating as it is at the same time
if i get horny enough my chastity device leaves bruises and marks on my clit, which is quite a bit recently...

Damn, you seem like a rather miserable angry person. Perhaps you should just kill yourself for being so defensive about your suggestion being dismissed. Calm down, faggot.

I'd definitely come down from here but looking at your cock I'd probably be a bit of a disappointment lol.

Please Post yours. :]

SandraT666

You're the one whining about wanting high quality for cheap. At least I'm giving you advice even though you are being retarded.

Lumphammer3

I'm newcastle guy.

We want to see your beautiful ass my dear!

I am not the Dude who lives in canada. Sorry. :(

i'm with this guy, if you want a device you get what you pay for, the CB6000s can sell fairly cheaply with some good deals now and then but if you're larger you might have to look for an alternative, do what i did and put some money aside every week/month until you can buy the one you want or need

Oh man shame you're having camera issues that sounds like such a hot sight do you like it bareback?

Definitely not! Its about how you use it remember ;)
Haha thank you ;)
I'll add ya ;p
Here's the mouth, tried open mouth at first but it looked retarded lmao

It wasn't a request for advice. Do you really have that much trouble understanding when someone's making a rhetorical statement or is just throwing shit into the void of nothingness? You might want to see a doctor about that, there's likely treatment for a flapping dingbat like you. Go stim somewhere else, cuck.

Well thanks for the confidence boost.

Shave your legs -_-

Sorry for going out of my way to share what worked for me. Fucking faggot. Glad you're broke, I hope that never changes.

Are you still wanting to kik?

glad people are enjoying it, i'll be toning up my stomach and ass over the next few weeks ^-^

Well, hey, you might have a cage, but you're more likely to kill yourself. So, it balances out. Life's hard when you're fucked in the head, it seems.

Who then?

i've never been fucked by another person before, except for that one time with a strapon, for now it's just sticking my dildo to the floor and bouncing on it until i squirt

time to get RETK! GET THE FUCK OUT FUCKING DEGENERATE MONGOLOIDS!

ye for sure im SandraT666 didnt get anything yet

>)
>glad people are enjoying it, i'll be toning up my stomach and ass over the next few weeks ^-^

You are so beautiful and do not let anyone tell you no, because that ass is so fuckable that my penis is burning!

>dondo112
was it you that added me?
id love to send you a cock tribute ;)