/got/ general

Previous: Why didn't they include Brown Ben Plumm?

Preston was right all along

can he save the show?

was a good episode

summer's death was dumb though

>Where did you go uncle?
>I was finding a cure for two warts jon
>(farts)

> There are people here that actually cried for Hodor.

Why did they spend 10 times longer to recap the Kingslanding storyline from seasons 1-4, than one of the the biggest mysteries in the entire series? Pic related.

Turkey did the hold the door speech really well

Orada dur! ( Stay there ) Orda dur! Ordur! Hodor!

REMINDER THAT MARGERY WAS BLACKED BY XHO

So are episode 6&7 really leaked? I hear it from everywhere but I don't see proof.

I'm black but for some reason I'm getting a We Wuz Kings vibe.

Does anyone actually like show Euron?

Anyone played the GoT game? Did you like it? Also, Asher or Rodrik? Rodrik master race

xTH FOR THE TRUE KING

>It all comes tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down

Reminder that Yara will take the Aurane Waters story and become a Pirate Queen in Essos

>not making an mmorpg bigger than WoW based off GoT

Seriously why not

DELETE THIS

Black people aren't allowed in Westeros

Why is /got/ suddenly so hot for Hodor? he's literally a reddit character, his death scene was comedic in how retarded it was.

It was pretty sad man. Some people have been following Hodor for nearly two decades.

I thought there was more to the faceless men than them being just contract killers. So what are they doing with all that money they earn? They seem to be pretty modest for a bunch of criminals.

honestly all this walker shit is fucking stupid and the series would be better if they used that time elsewhere and cut bran entirely and the wall shit ended after jon let all the refugees past the gate

holy shit telltale are such hacks for using the show instead of the books as source material

Yes.

post yfw pic related is the real mind behind Bran

he'll try, goddamnit.

If the past can't be changed but the present occurred because of time travel then how did the past occur in the first place?

Rodrik seems pretty based desu

>Bran goes back in time to become Bran the Builder to build the wall so he can learn how to rebuild the wall in the present time after Night's King destroys it
>chops down weirwoods to build the first wall
>gets captured by CotF, sacrificed as punishment for his sacrilege
>returns as Night's King

IT FITS

Why did they give more dialogue to the recap of the Kingslanding storyline from seasons 1-4, then ALL the dialogue given to the 3ER this season, a character they have literally been building up to since Episode 4 of Season 1?

All rise for the King of Night.

Rise or be destroyed.

Blacks can't have serious roles.

They took out Brown Ben Plumm and replaced Moqorro with some jew.

Then they make Areo Hotah, Xaro Xhoan Daxos, and Salladhor Saan black, give them 2 or 3 scenes and then write them off or kill them.

yfw wight Hodor attacks next season

WE WUZ TARGARYANS N SHIIEET

Is that ben carson

so did you think hodor's explanation was bad? why?

how could it be done better?

This

A man has no motive.

It's kinda hot thinking about it

d-destroy me senpai >__>

Original Sansa Best Sansa

because MMOs are fucking garbage

a singleplayer RPG would work so much better

I wanted to link a picure of Zamira but they all depict her as a full blown nigger

time is a flat circle man

What's Bran's relevance in the story?

He's still a cripple and can't do shit except look in the past.

I do his plan serms solid assuming danny dosent go full retard

So Jorah is taking on Victarion's role with the red priestess curing his arm, right?

>you will never be cuddled by yara
>you will never be given headpats by yara
>you will never be told you're a good boy by yara
why live

Yes

Anyone got a webm of that scene? with no sound.

>tfw

>We created them to fight MEN like you

So the whole ASOIF is a metaphor for feminism now?

Also when did this show turned into feminist propaganda? I don't rememeber the earlier seasons being this bad or hamfisted about it.

He is going to warg into Dany's dragon

Alliances of Iron led me to conclude "the best ships" means about +/- 65 ships, mostly raiders and a few heavier Balon-era warships.

Based on the trailer I can predict they'll stop at Lys or possibly Volantis but in the books Victarion loses half of his ships during a storm.

Also, did Euron bring the warlock with him?

Anyone else who cried like a little bitch at the end of last episode?

This show is shit and the only thing that can save it is an ice age.

TEAR DOWN THE WALL

It wasn't fair, comic relief characters don't deserve to be mind fucked with images of their own death through time and space

>assuming danny dosent go full retard
This is why his plan is retarded.

Isnt that what Skyrim is?

Because his explanation is literally time travel. And not good time travel where the character's actions in the past change the future like in Back to the Future, but shitty closed-loop time travel where everything is set in stone like in Harry Potter 3.

Roddick all fay every day

he's not black. That's just the artist depiction. He's supposed to look like a brown mongrel like a southern Italian.

Anyways, he's one of the better Machiavellian characters in the books. He plays Dany like a fiddle by having a friendly old man demeanor.

It is weird to me how much praise season six is getting over five. I actually really liked five except for Dorne and Arya. And Arya is even worse now because the same scenes keep happening

But I really liked Stannis in the north and his storyline in season five the only problem is with him dead season six is lacking so much. He really was far and away the best part of the show.

Wasn't this guy skinny last season? when did he get /fit/ to go with his /fa/? fuck he's perfect

The dire wolves will be resurrected by the Light for an epic purpose. Screencap this.

Children of the forest look shit. The one at the end of season 4 was better.

I assumed the point of giving Jorah greyscale is that Connington having greyscale will be a big point in the books (causing an outbreak in Westeros?) so they were simplifying.

But if Jorah's just going to fuck off and have a solo adventure getting it cured what was the point in the first place?

It doesn't fit. How can there be two brans at the same time?

What will actually happen:
>Bran goes south fo the wall
>White walkers can now pass as well
>Bran the Destroyer

damn that gives me a boner. I love seeing women dominated

>Old Nan said that the Night's King's name may have been Brandon
OH SHI-

Fuck this balding slag. Mummer Sansa Best Sansa.

Rodrik is the only good choice
kek they namedropped duskendale and hardhome before the show

he can change the future i guess
thats something
maybe he will enter people minds and change them to his willing
maybe he'll warg into a dragon or white walker who the hell knows

Since feminists threw a fit after Ramsay forced himself on Salsa.

Sansa's a bitch who calls Jon a bastard in front of company and wants the North behind her instead of behind her AND Jon.

The bitch even gives Jon a coat patterned after the one their dad had all while she's suspicious and doesn't trust him. Dressing him up to shut him up so he doesn't suspect her.

>Also when did this show turned into feminist propaganda?
after the 'rape' of Sansa

>volcano arm jorah

Will somebody please feed the actor who plays Bran? Maybe with some meat on his bones he will gain back some cuteness.

How is it feminism propaganda that they created a race of monsters that ultimately destroyed them and threatened to undo civilization as they know it?

that actor was hot af, wish they had some debauched sex scenes with him

she's so fat and old

and just as stupid as ever for lying about ramsay hving only 5k man, for lying about her uncle, and most importantly for believing LF that black fish actually took back river lands

which is good, that's how her character's supposed to be

All hail the true queen!

>Fart joke
>Mentioning The Winds of Winter
>Dick joke
>House Mazin is really taking the Manderly role
>Vale army just chilling at Moat Callin
>Sansa telling CIA to fuck off because she agreed to get married to the family that killed her mother and brother even though CIA didn't even know how brutal Ramsay was
>Euron admitting being a kinslayer
>Euron saying to everyone to kill his niece and nephew
>Aeron is fine with this
>Nightking teleporting his army directly to Bran
>Meera killing a White Walker
>Three Eyed Raven killed in his 5th scene
>Hodor killed off
>Summer killed off for literally no reason

>you killed our leader, oh well lol, guess u can be leader now, we dont care about loyalty
>they stole our best ships, damn (all 100 of them in about 20 minutes while we were down at the beach doing the ceremony)

they just dont even care anymore

>MUH POLITICS
>MUH SCHEMING
fuck off back to death note

>yfw when she tries to seduce Dany and get killed for it.

The ink is dry. The treaty is signed.

I laughed like a little bitch

>those wrights climbing the walls like some fucking horror game

>muh autistic fantasy world
go read narnia or some shit neckbeard autist

They changed the actor.

Used to be Richard Brake, now it's some stunt dude named Vladimir Furdik

Because the message is trying to use men is too dangerous, it's better to just kill them all off.

THICC
H
I
CC

Ramsay says "get her ready for me"

That shouldn't make Theon think of his cock. No servant would get a lord's betrothed ready for him by penetrating her. Ramsay meant get her wet, so of course he was talking about using his tongue or fingers.

Theon said "I have no-"

it's very plausible this "no-" was leading up to "no right". He'd been taught he was a lowly creature after all.

And iirc, when Theon is being teased with the washerwomen, he thinks to himself that he would hit her and fuck her but he DARED not, in anger or in lust. If he was a eunuch, wouldn't he say COULD? "Dared" implies he does have a choice to do so.

>Implying Dumb and Dumber plan things ahead

oh right that's true, I remember it was pretty funny in the threads on Sup Forums back then

But I meant, why use the exact same design on characters and sigils and such? Why not come up with your own interpretation, you know, like making danny actually having purple eyes and shit

It's not like they aren't making a cartoony cell-shaded game to begin with

So...
If Bran carries the mark of the night king through the wall will that dispell the warding magic that prevents the white walkers from passing through it?

>>Sup Forums

>in the books CIA masterminds a plan to retake the north using Vale knights and Sansa's claim
>Davos is sent by the Manderlys/Umbers to get Rickon back

>all this thrown out the window for DO YOU KNOW WHAT COLDSTEEL RAMSAY DID TO ME?

BRAVO

Based Vladimir coming to save the show