Why do atheists care rather or not someone else believes n something rather that person can prove it or not...

why do atheists care rather or not someone else believes n something rather that person can prove it or not? why not just pass them off as a crazy person? why was anytime at all arguing about something that you are so sure isnt real?

Other urls found in this thread:

xkcd.com/154/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it is the other way around.

It can go either way.

If this isn't bait, I will explain.

The answer to your question is that most people do this, Atheist or Theist. People feel the need to force their beliefs on others, because all humans are assholes. I'm an Atheist, but I don't find it necessary to confront every religious person I see, because it doesn't matter. I can't speak for all Atheists however.

so roll yours eyes at them and play along its not like humoring them will hurt anyone

I don't even wanna hear it religious people have been murdering millions over religion for hundreds of years atheists don't give a fuck what you think

A lady in my home town was all religious and junk. Single mom. Figured it helped her get through the days. Then that "rapture" shit happens a few years back. She killed her kids cuz she didn't want them to have to experience the days of the anti-Christ. That's when I said "nope. I'm not respecting anyone's assbackwards beliefs anymore just cuz I'm supposed to." If you believe that eating a persons flesh and blood "saves you" because of his human sacrifice, fuck right off.

Atheists don't care, it's the religious people that try and shove their beliefs down others throats and get upset and offended when you don't believe in the magical cloud man that they do.

>if you do this you're going to hell, if you do what I do you go to the other made up place.

who cares

Cause you nuts are numerous enough to force your retarded will upon us though the legal system. Mainly though I don't care otherwise. But anytime anyone brings up their God in public I'm as insulting as possible and walk away laughing. Creationists suck at arguments and insults if nothing else.

Because sometimes crazy people kill you when they assume it's what their imaginary friend wants.

True dat

Did you know that female koalas indulge in lesbian sex sessions ?

>Everyone does this
>Except me

How convenient.

>rather or not
you're not the person to be tackling this issue

Never met an atheist before, wouldn't know what one would look like to be honest, but any person to ever claim they're atheist on the internet, was instantly met by hatred, this is because atheist are as bad as any other fucking religious cock sucker, they band together and worship any one who doesn't believe in god hard enough, they're like their own church and its so fucking hilarious "god doesn't exist, now lets pray to each other that god doesn't exist" they live in constant conflict... Just as bad an any other religion, than you got these other atheist that do it just because its their way of stepping out from under their parents.

Lol.

Because there's too many "crazy" people that believe in something that infringes upon other people's rights as humans and impedes the intellectual progress of mankind

For an example of a retard in its natural environment please observe See how he has no fucking clue what he's talking about. Note the 5 year old logic being used.

this better not b b8

they want to remind you of how intelligent are and how euphoric they feel

we know who the atheist are.

rather or not

>pray to each other

Did your mom take advantage of a pregnancy discount at here hillbilly liquor store?

I don't know bub, did your dad meet her there, for your yearly supply of toilet paper.

*is
Or *athiests

Clearly you believe in eating people.

Please....PLEASE at least try and make sense so I can come back at you with something. This is just ... Subhuman

>did your dad meet my mom
I think you guys are brothers! Congrats on finding each other on Sup Forums

Nice troll gay lord. By reading your retarded story I see you're mad. Calm down buddy, that's what God is doing with you. Filling you up with anger. Peaaacee

might be.

Lol. Right?! I have no clue what this fagbot5000 is talking about. Why would my dad meet his mom anywhere? Is he implying we're related? And why is he buying TP at a liquor store? And does it need to be a year supply for the joke to work? Also, what's the fucking joke?!

xkcd.com/154/

Yep!

True