Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
Runescape guy here from last night. Thanks to your guys's help I was able to grind my way to 1.3m on my way to my first whip. Currently still smelting cannonballs in Edgeville going for the rest of the cash, and I would love some company to keep me entertained. Also if there's any generous rs Sup Forumsros out there with some spare change you can definitely help my quest to a whip

IGN: Rodge
World: 352

Pic related: My struggle

your mom has a mullet

pm me bro

Osrs or rs3
I just got 71 agility woot

Osrs of course
gz on level

That's osrs. Just look at the skills and notice a few shitty ones not there

>Divination

>inb4 muh sailing

Nice. Im on too of u want add me
Bolt Of Doom

Agility. And magic are my hoghest lvls
Agil:71 magic: 99 im only lvl 71 ftw

Oh shit nice homie

I just started playing again first time in like 10 years i feel like membership is required now

It definitley is worth it. If you don't mind the grind you can spend 3-4 days getting zammy wines. Or just buy a month for $10. You only really need a couple weeks before you can get bonds yourself

Is it just me or did they make parts of the map that used to be free now membership only? That really sucks for me :/

Didn't Runescape get an overhaul?

No they didn't its the same as before

Kinda? Some chinese company bought a huge share of Jagex, but that's about it

Im really liking the new graphics too i remember the good ol days of playing it on the school pc in the library and mining ore in the desert

I'm just hyped that oldschool runescape is a thing. Like fr this mmo is legit af

jagex are cucks, scamming, blackmailing. extortionists who sell their users credit info, emails, and love the taste of jizz from their wives pussy

But 99 runecrafting tho