Pull out your tin foil hats.
What is your favorite conspiracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/catilluminati/boxes-are-forever
youtube.com/watch?v=XesDygYTmWo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxe-Coburg_and_Gotha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing wrong with a bunch of dead kikes

Anyone about how cern is opening portals to other dimensions/hell, and how cern is soley responsible for global warming. Flat earth theory is also funny as hell, so is anyone about life on the moon

Today all those people would be long dead anyway.

The Titanic didnt sink, it was the Brittanic and it was a massive insurance scam gone wrong. There were ships waiting for survivors, but they went off course and could see the flares from the "Titanic"

You're on the right track, OP. But the real reason the Titanic was sunk wasn't to kill these people, but instead to kill Leo DiCaprio. These three were just collateral damage.

A dude in a cave on the other side of the world single-handedly orchestrated multiple aircraft hijackings that killed about 3000 americans, and then he a was killed in a secret raid and his body was thrown into the ocean

these 3 are alive today living off the blood of goy childrens

>You're on the right track, OP. But the real reason the Titanic was sunk wasn't to kill these people, but instead to kill Leo DiCaprio. These three were just collateral damage.
dubs have been checked and have spoken truth

I'm starting to buy into the whole jews are evil and controlling us memes. Was Google searching owners of businesses, especially in the entertainment industry last night and doing pic related when I kept seeing the word jew pop up. It's just a meme right guys?

>looks up old faggots
>all died on titanic
>jp morgan funded the titanic
>jp morgan didnt board the ship at the last minute
>federal reserve comes into power a year later
What the fuck

''the zodiac killer'' never existed

If there were ships waiting for the survivors why didn't they even have enough lifeboats?

To ensure a little chaos for believability

that donald trump wont release his tax returns because he donated a bunch of money to nambla.

That obama was a defense lawyer for ACORN

that chicago deep dish pizza isn't really pizza.

I'm sure the public wouldn't be that hard to fool. I think one of the most expensive ships in the world sinking would be chaos enough.

Bigfoot is GAY!

JFK was assassinated in a joint effort between the mafia and the CIA for the disaster at the Bay of Pigs. Oswald was innocent.

aliens living under denver airport

Public no. Insurance and history critics yes.

Not the Titanic bullshit because any large cruise ship full of rich assholes would have bowled a strike and no captain would commit sudoku by icy death.

OP forgets there were MANY deniable assassination options at the time which wouldn't cost an ocean liner and WOULD ensure their target died. Anarchist bagged many officials and on US President, McKinley.

Or that the moon is a hologram.

Finally someone figured it out. Theres no way he could be real. Theres no way i could have done all of that.

if that's true then where does cheese come from?

checkmate.

It wasn't a joint effort. JFK used the mob and then dropped them. If it wasn't a lone gunman job, it was certainly his former mob associates seeking revenge.

Do you not understand what a conspiracy is?

So they did it it for a $5M on a $7.5M ship?

soundcloud.com/catilluminati/boxes-are-forever

Fyck

yes.. WAKE UP AND GET INFORMED, FAGGOT!!

The titanic movies ALONE make it worth it.

this. it's so obvious 9/11 was an inside job

This is true, though

yea, sure. Where'd you hear that? infowars.com?

"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth."

It is easily possible. Do you know how much of the population is psychopathic compared with strange disappearances and suspicious suicides and you will understand how easy and common murder is. There are so many serial killers out there, its the arrogant ones that get caught the others don't.

I knew it

>Anarchist
That's what they told you. Like Lee Harvey Oswald was a communist. If either of those assassinations were to happen today, the perpetrators would be declared Muslim extremists. If they were to happen in "1984", they would be followers of Emmanuel Goldstein.

it goes straight to top
be careful you know too much already

Lyin' Ted.

*lion ted. like from the wizard of oz, idiot.

It was the Olympic not the Britanic. Loving that you know the theory though.

9/11 the way they tell it defies so many laws of physics!!

Queen Elizabeth had Princess Diana assassinated as she threatened the royal bloodline by fucking a muslim.

kek. he was making a joke. read the last sentence

Easiest way to kill 3 people is to sink the most expensive ship in the world instead of, say, sending them on a fishing trip that drifted off to sea.

What is Sup Forums's opinion on David Icke. I thimk he has some good shit to say but then blows all his credibility by saying the global elite are shape shifting lizard aliens!

youtube.com/watch?v=XesDygYTmWo

Hillary payed Trump to run so he would look and idiot so she could be voted in

I'll take alibis for $100 alex.

None dare call it conspiracy.

Is this what you were talking about

that's not a conspiracy theory. that's just reality.

Hillary is meg. Kek

No, obama is still here. He is going to return as the leader of isis, which is why he didnt help eradicate them

It's a meme, but it's still true.

Syrian refugees are really just trying to invade Europe.

And had a better data rate connection than most streaming sites.....

Biggie smalls predicted 9/11. Was killed by the government

Haarp
Chemtrails
Gmos
Floride in the water
NSA spying on you
Depopulation
9/11
Queen of england is german
Fema camps
Isis funded by CIA

he's actually talking about a car bomb that got set off outside the world trade centre in 1993

Astronauts refuse to swear to the bible that they landed on the moon. But why?

>Queen of England is German
I could see that

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxe-Coburg_and_Gotha

No, the CIA whacked him because he was working with Khrushchev to ease hostilities between the US and USSR. If the cold war ended, the CIA's influence over the US government would dissipate. Kennedy needed to die in order to preserve the CIA's power.

Remember that the VP in the 80's was a CIA director who then went on to become president himself. Then after Clinton happened, that same CIA director's son became president.

Lyin' Ted.

*lion ted.

Nice try ted cruz

>dub dubs of truth

Because they didn't
36000 cubic feet of compressed air required for a human to breath for 6 days...
So for 3 humans for half that time in a command module on the way back where did they store that amount of air?
50000 cubic feet of compressed air is the size is the size of a decent rv.
And no they didn't have any rebreathe tech in 1969...

Hess family right?

tfw no jimmypeppercock

You're assuming the air was compressed whole and cycled.
78% of air is nitrogen They only needed to compress oxygen to add to the air, so to replicate normal atmosphere they'd only need 10,000 cubic feet of oxygen, and that could probably be cut considerablyfor low-activity life support.

God is not, like all current religions practice an 'external force'. It is actually something internal. But current religions don't want you to discover that, so they preach the opposite. And for what? money/power...

"Know Thyself"

Oh come on thats not a conspiracy. Every psychologist knows this. It is to the populace on this site, but theyre not well known for being able to think outside of the box, or well, think.

>obama
>9/11
???

Just trying to open more minds, bro. You never know who reads it

10,000 cubic feet of oxygen?
For the flight home they had
655 cu ft and later on 218 cu ft in the escape pod

You know there is a reason why conspiracy theories exist.

I mean it is hilarious when you find out that when the WTC was build they had to offer the government also plans on how to demolish the building once it becomes obsolet.
This was mandatory back then, but the problem was never has a building that size been demolished before.
So they did not know what to do.
Then they got apparently wink of those mininukes and that nukes embed in solid stone create bubble in it of hot molten stone.
so essentialy they they told the office the plan would be to embed mininukes below the pilars of the building into the stone.
If the building had to be demolished they would set of the nukes creating the hot bubbles in the stone.
Depth wise the bubbles would bare touch the support pillars, super heating them and allowing the building to crash in itself.

When I read that for the first time I really was baffled at the insanity of such shit.

I know. Im just too disillusioned to believe anyone on this site is capable of being guided in any sort of way.

The thing with conspiracy theories is that theyre speculation, which by itself is fine, but then stupid people get to try too and the results are... medically fascinating to say the least.

Honestly for me the holocaust hoax conspiracy and the government hiding aliens. Just because if you really look at the facts with the holocaust it doesn't add up at all with the supposed figures for the deaths and the non-existence of mass graves or any sort of remains. And I just think the government is way to secretive about possible alien encounters that there has to be something big that they're keeping from us.

The Holocaust DID happen

>car bomb that got set off outside the world trade centre in 1993

this was a failed attempt to start a war (invade) against iraq. not enough people perished so there was not enough outrage from the people to attack iraq.

in October 2000, Saddam Hussein wanted to use Euro instead of the US dollar for payments for its oil.

September 2001, 9/11 happened.

2003, US invaded Iraq.

it's all about the money boys.

and i'm pretty sure the US right now is setting up the Philippines as the battleground for a mock war between China and the US.

>Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory

I laughed my tinfoil manlet ass off.

Also
tfw im enlightened deep

Why is Multiverse Theory and Faked History that far down? Those are far more feasible than ted cruz being the zodiac killer.

Get out, kike

True, man. I guess i'm just guessing on the 0.01%

That's absurd.

Biggie Smalls faked his death to ghost write for Jay-Z

Perhaps youre right. Somehow i dug myself out to that realization (muh inner self actualization journey) on my own, and i was on this site 24/7 for a few years. Your words will probably do best for the lurkers.

kek

>That's what they told you.

Anarchists were proud of their work and we owe a lot to them for attacking oligarchies. They couldn't organize for obvious reasons so the Spanish Civil War ended them as a viable force.

Muslims are proud of their work so much that there's no need for false flag attacks when they can be turned loose with minimal effort. Shia vs, Sunni butchery goes back long before involvement with the modern West. CIA wasn't there after Mohammed died.

Oswald smells like a plant though, but only the simple minded PREFER conspiracy to coldly deconstructing events. That's as stupid as believing in religion and for the same reasons. The random world is scary so imaginary insight is comforting.

No man I'm telling the truth the aliens are changing your memories
Lizard person spotted

Fools. He was taken out for attempting to usurp the federal reserve.

Godspeed, brother.