Sup Forums I just noticed this, is this bad? Or is this normal? Medfags, or anyone?

Sup Forums I just noticed this, is this bad? Or is this normal? Medfags, or anyone?
Inb4 I know its not an std because I've only had sex with one girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

themix.org.uk/your-body/mens-health/white-spots-on-my-penis-7277.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Herpes.

Could be a reaction to something. Laundry soap, condom, clothes fabric, etc.

Ita just some nubs. literally everyguy has those.

this is due by stress its nothing

Fordyce spots

pearly penile papules completely harmless op

Herpes my ass
Why are they there tho?
How from stress, also checked
What are they for?

Might be jock itch. What do usually wear?

Fordyce spots/penile papules, harmless but ugly af. My whole dick is covered in them. Don't squeeze them they will only get worse if you do. No known cure exists, sorry op.

they're just an anatomical variation don't try to scratch them off or anything if they're bothering you i think you can have them lasered off but i would just leave them be

Loose boxers, I got a big butt and not a tiny dick for a guy so I don't like wearing anything ultra tight

I have those to. its nothing. I have had my dick looked at by many doctors. i asked one of them ones and she said "its just part of your dick." but if they are resent then i dont know i have had mine for as long as i can remember.

I cri evrie tiem, also what you mean the whole dick? Like the all actual dick or only the tip?

this is PPP. I've had these for as long as i remember, they fade away with age. Had many sexual partners, no one has even noticed unless i pointed it out. Nothing to worry about bro

She? Were you using the force not to get a hard on while she fondled it? Lol

they only form on the bottom rim of the tip

My ex gave me head and she asked it and I said it's natural because I didn't know, she was careful at first but after she ssid they don't change anything.

I'm a big fan of these threads where people point at things with really weird fucking fingers.

I realised, thanks...

That was a thumb and my forefinger, my first gets are not weird your fingers are weird shut upp

Are your legs really skinny? Why are they so close together? Your dick looks so smooth. Are you like 12?

MODS MODS MODS

Penile Paupers. google it

thats because she has something, you didnt have anything before... but now you do... good luck

>>""she said they don't change anything.""

Yes about 30% of the population have them, they actually provide more pleasure, also how the fuck have you only just noticed?

It's a yeast infection. /Thread

Not the head, but elsewhere on the dick skin.

Here you stupid faggots

themix.org.uk/your-body/mens-health/white-spots-on-my-penis-7277.html

"they actually provide more pleasure"
That*s just a meme dude. They just look ugly.

Yeah they do look a bit ugly but it's true you dumb shit