What's/b/ having for dinner?

What's/b/ having for dinner?

Ur mom

I don't know asshole, it's 11 in the morning for me.

Hope you have a good shovel and a strong back.

I didn't say supper, retard.

Mushroom soup with break crumbs.

@ 699291714
what is that?

looks delicious!

In America it is called lunch. for some reason we need to feel better than the rest of the world so we make up our own words for shit.

Green chile stew. Still needs about 5 more hours to cook.

Green chile, sirloin roast and potatoes. God, I love food stamps.

too bad they dont do food stamps anymore, faggot. its a snap benefit card.

>supper

Scrambled brains marinated in my own urine and eggs.

No shit, Sherlock. Colloquially they are still referred to as food stamps. Stop trying to ruin my bait.

Poulet basquaise

Get a job wetback fag.

Which is what?

In an unrelated matter, everytime I respond to what I presume is a frenchie, I get the commercial truck captcha. Every fucking time.

Is that some sort of sick joke?

cookin up some dubs

I luv my crockpot

I just lost my job and applied for unemployment while I look for a new job. I never did this before. Am I getting some kind of benefit card?

Go down to human sevices. Tell them you lost your job and have no income or support structure. You're sleeping on friend's couches but you're wearing out your welcome and soon you think you'll be homeless.

Pour it on thick, and you'll get expedited food stamps (ebt card). Act like it isn't urgent, and you will have to wait a few weeks. Go for the Oscar, and you'll walk out of there with a benefit card with 200 bucks on it (assuming you're a single male with no dependants).

The fucks that? Ham?

Tofu and vegetables

Are you a lesbian, an animal lover, or are you just trying to get healthy?

Crockpots are the shit because they make the meat and potatoes so soft that they just break apart and melt in your mouth as soon as you eat them. Seems to me that carrots and cucumbers and shit would remain crunchy and flavorless, thereby defeating the purpose.

Maybe I'm mistaken. I'm allergic to vegetables so what the fuck do I know?

Hehe im a keto extremist but i live at home with vegetarians. Too poor right now to eat what i want

Having one of these

But tofu, really? That shit's nasty man

Burrito from El Taco de Mexico. Lengua and no onion. Best burritos in C.A.

Eh i grew up vegetarian and have eateny whole life so not too bad. Believe me i would rather be eating bacon

Looks to be the same here, Slow cooked roast

Puuugh. You yanks and your bacon lol. Gid save the queen.

Roast vegetables, sausage and cous cous

I'm currently cooking a metric fuckton of redbeans.

Thinking about cheese tortellini

ur mums puzi

>I luv my crockpot

You don't use liners? Man, the thought of trying to scrub 8 hr baked on crust off the inside of that thing is giving me flashbacks.

I didn't know Appalachian mountain people had internet these days. How's the blue skin treating you?

>im a keto extremist

What is that exactly? I googled it and the top 4 results were from reddit, and with the exception of NoSleep, I don't really feel like going there.

As far as 'living with vegetarians' goes, would they honestly kick you out if you cooked up a nice juicy T-bone with some bacon cheese fries?

If you're depriving yourself out of respect for your roomies, that's a tad gayish but I get it. But if you're eschewing cheeseburgers for fear of getting the boot, it might be time to seek comfier confines.

You can soften vegetables in a normal pot just as easy.

microwaved lasagna

Crock pots are for fags. "Mmmm. Let's make a shitty stew using sub par temperatures. "

I live at home at 19. The ketogenic diet, im just extremely adament about its benefits

Wtf I'd donatos? From the food bank?

Enjoy your osteoporosis. Fag.

Never even heard of this. Cleaning it isnt so bad depends what your cooking

You must be mistaken. Do you think i eat high amounts of protein because that is incorrect

I eat bacon for the health benefits but it happens to taste good

What the fuck is that OP

Making "spaghetti" using fettuccine noodles, wasn't paying attention at the store.

Nah it's from Krogers

Damn things cost 8$ but its much better than just about any frozen pizza I've had

probably gonna have a burger from red robin

No money for food

I don't know if you have the Screaming Sicilian brand in your area, that to me is the best frozen pizza there is. Give it a shot sometime!

hahaha nice

its 12:08 you stupid nigger

only shitty retards with the cheapest crockpots on earth need liners

any decent one is easy as fuck to clean after soaking

enjoy being a poor loser

your mom