The only thing women are good for is having cum pumped inside of them and producing children, that is it

The only thing women are good for is having cum pumped inside of them and producing children, that is it.

They make terrible business decisions
They can't run a household by themselves
Every child raised by a single mother ends up screwed up and a life long failure
They're terrible in every profession
They do not process the ability to think logically
They're all whores who cannot be ultimately satisfied and always want more.

Women are a shit tier gender and are only good for fucking and being raped.

Prove me wrong. You can't.

ITT;
Fat nice guy vents his frustration at his inability to go laid.

So who broke your heart ya fagget?

>Anyone who hates a woman is a loser virgin

No. Anyone who hates women isn't lonely, they're experienced. Only the inexperienced lonely sexually frustrated betas are the people who are in love with them and white knight them.

So, are you a female or the latter?

>implying I've only been with one woman and that's why I've opened up my eyes
I've dated dozens, lived with several and have seen my friends lives torn apart by them.

Women are worthless

I hate women too OP. Just choose to be gay, it's so easy. No one will drain your balls better than a femmy bf. Buttsex every day, blowjobs on demand.
Made the switch to only boys in 2009 and now I just sit back and laugh at all of my 25-32 friends throwing their lives away with marriage.

But yeah, women are barely people. We aren't equal.

No you fruitbowl.

don't cut yourself on that edge, kiddo

>This is considered edgy on Sup Forums in 2k+16
Back to Facebook Tumblr cunt

i don't disagree but they can do things. sometimes. when they aren't being a retarded child.

only gets worse as you get older, too. i'm 30 and nearly every single woman i meet is crazy from her prior relationships or a single mom. better to just remain single.

That's very general

women are cool, you just gotta choose which ones to hang out with based on their qualities as regular people and then treat them like you would treat other people you like. which basically just means dont go completely with your dick and start spending time with someone you dont like and immediately start compromising your regular behaviour just to try to get an assisted orgasm.

you know, like how you make friends with guys that are people you like to be around and share common interests with, and not because you think you can get something from them.

if you keep finding yourself with shitty people of any gender or frequently not being treated the way you want, its almost definitely your own problem. maybe you suck, and need to reassess yourself

Same here. I'm 28 and dating is hell. Every woman seems completely void of any personality and everyone just wants a sugar daddy.

Sounds like your just a shit cunt with women or have just stuck your dick in crazy too often because of some fucked up mummy issues. Anyway, nice vent fag, better luck next time

Sorry Sir Betalord but all women are some level of crazy. Some more so than others but you'll figure that out if you ever live with any of them or get into a relationship.

I'm sure you spend all day on Twitch donating money to female streamers to let them know how beautiful they are.

Haha good laugh but your gonna need stronger b8. Shit cunt with women and call others beta. Wew lad

We get it white knight... you're the proud defender of whores. One day one will reward your valiant efforts with a kiss on the cheek.

>being this much of a whiteknight on Sup Forums of all places

>saying women can be good

Have fun never being happy and only going after judgmental whores who only care about looks and mooney

>Have fun never being happy and only going after judgmental whores who only care about looks and mooney
So... have fun going after women period then?

/Thread.

>Prove me wrong. You can't.

nobody with any experience of women can tell you that you are wrong. as a legit oldfag let me tell you young whippersnappers PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stay single for as long as you fucking can.

women, by their very nature, are parasitic. they spend their entire adult life with a single mission; what's best for ME. they will, without a shred of remorse, crush your heart/dreams/hopes/future if someone 0.000000000001% better than you comes along. and it does not matter to them how long you've been a couple. they are natures apex narcissists.

if you intended on being a couple, getting married, etc at some point in your life please leave that as long as you can and enjoy yourself. there is no race, there are no medals and there a certainly no benefits from giving up your single life. none. take from an old head that has seen and done it all, if you are single you can do anything you want. and most importantly, you will be smiling and having fun.

oldhead's rules:
1. never ever allow a woman to control you. no exceptions.
2. never ever trust a bitch 100%. no exceptions.
3. 99.9% will try and trap you with kids. don't let that shit happen.
4. the second you stop smiling, walk. no exceptions.
5. i repeat, the second you stop smiling, walk the fuck away.

tl;dr: bitches will try and fuck your life up to improve their own. tread carefully young ones.

this nigger gets it.