S/fur

s/fur

say no more fam

ok

Stronk!

Hey Draka. How are you?

Hey dash, what made you decide to get back to namefagging again so quick?

I remembered how much I piss off you faggots, and realized "oh yeah, I love doing that"

Edgy

That isn't edgy.

Yes it is

k

Horny as usual. You?

I feel offended now

Tired and depressed.

Good.

That sucks. *boobhat*

Can you kindly never reproduce because your seed is spoiled and bad, I mean that in the worst case possible, that movie was shit and if you were entertained kill yourself or get a vasectomy.

P.S. if you already had kids kill or castrate them please and thank you, you are making this world a little better by doing so

That's not good.

Thanks.

I've lived with it for 14 years, I'm used to it.

Yeah! Fuck furrys, you are fucking zoophiles and want to rape your dogs, you fucking bastards! What movie are we talking about tho?

Then kill yourself.

I don't know why, but it seems like I know how to cheer you up, even if only temporarily.

k

You didn't actually. I just said that in hopes that it would make you feel better so you don't have to worry about me.

Sucide Squad

I want to join it.

Dang, you have to make everybody feel down, do you? I'm considering starting a new f/anthro thread and banning you from it man

I will always worry about you, Dash. *boobhug*

k

Why? I'm nobody.

I will too.

Why do you give this shitposter attention? Are you actually retarded?

I don't understand.

Yes, that's my main problem. I just love this nigger, and I'd still love to have sex with him if he ever gives me his details. :*

You're our friend. A furfriend.

I don't want sex; I want love.

No offense, but I don't really consider anyone to be my friend. I simply don't care about companionship. It doesn't matter to me.

You don't deserve love bitch. So will you become my sissy now or what?

No, fuck off and die.

Dash, why do you find it so hard to accept that there's someone of the opposite gender who honestly cares about you?

At least you know you're a retarded faggot. You lonely fucks are cringey as fuck but you're worst because you keep giving the whore attention. Protip: It's an act.

you just answered your own question
"opposite gender"

Because I had such a terrible childhood, and everyone hated me, thus I came to hate myself. I just don't understand how anyone can like me now, but didn't like me then. I wasn't any different. Hell, I was much better then, so it baffles me how someone can say they love me now when everyone else hated me growing up.

If that's your view on the world.

I wish it wasn't. I hate that I became so jaded and cold.

Wait. So you're telling me this all isn't real? I've been pranked the whole time?

No, that guy is just retarded, so don't listen to him. I don't do this for attention, I just speak the truth, and it seems that the truth is harsh for some people. I really don't understand why people do that. I don't know if they're jealous that people like me or what, but quite frankly, I don't know how anyone could like me, or even how.

You're going to get cancer and die a slow, lonely, painful death and it's fucking hilarious, kek.

Stronk sneks!

>I don't know how anyone could like me, or even how
Yeah, I agree. Though I don't know why you had to write "how" two times, this is fucking my mind up a bit

HAHA that would be ULTIMATE LULZ!!! XD

I'm already dying a slow, lonely, painful death. I die every day.

I mean to say why.

Sadly, thats the world. Cold and unloving.

One guy pretending he's a girl giving attention to a faggot whoring for it. These threads are the shit hahahaha. The keks are real, keep going.

> I mean to say why
> mean

But you've already said it! That means you should rather write past tense "meant" instead of present tense "mean", or shouldn't you?

I know all too well. I hate to blame others for my problem, but I wouldn't be how I am if it weren't for everyone else. I used to be a really good, sweet kid.

Whatever.

Can I ride him next?

Sure.

Guyz, it's SPODERMUN TAIM!

Such nice, large, veiny balls!

Does anyone know if there's a coloured version of this?

That's his knot, actually.

Even sexier!

Finally, Spidey here to shitpoast the shitpoaster. God speed, spidey.

When you say you love me, what do you mean by that?