Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

Parents just kicked me out of the house at 18 due to lifestyle disagreements. (Won't get into that).

Never had a job, have 1,500 in the bank, on scholarship to play baseball at college so I will have a dorm room to stay in.

Any tips for an 18 year old on his own for the first time? What should I spend my money on and what would you do?

I'm in good shape and am strong if that matters at all

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uX5FXhtHWyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rob a bank once or twice (the same one, police never expects that trust me) and you should be fine.

Whore yourself OP

No joke the thought of maybe stripping crossed my mind. But I can't dance at all

Call me blasphemous, but you should ask on /r/personalfinance

I've seen them give advice to plenty of people in similar situations

Oh my fucking god.
Is this b8?

No man, seriously. You want help, ask serious people. If you take advice from Sup Forums, you'll end up worse off.

The whole stigma about Reddit is nothing more than a dead meme. Wether any of the retards on here are willing to admit that or not.

Shit sorry, meant to reply to you

that is why some guys rob the same bank twice ?
try to rent a fucking basement if you have a friend ask him if you can crash there for a while that you would buy your own food.
Or This one is pretty extreme but could straighten you out Join the Army.
Or go to an indian reserve or to the amish or a Cristian group ( they really help you out ) if you`re too white dont go to an indian reserve.
you can sell them liquor but don`t hang around when they are drunk trust me.
also you can sling some meth they cannot arrest you in an indian reserve if you`re not an indian.

Ahem ... excuse me kind sir ...
What is this Reddit everyone is talking about?
To be fair, it literally sounds like a literal awkward place.
Literally.

>you end up worse off

>sling some meth

Point proven.

I move into my college dorm room Friday, so I'm sleeping at a friends house until then. As I said earlier, college is paid for essentially, so I have a place to stay if I perform on the field and in the classroom

i know it's bait, but it got me to reply. Congrats

>Im young, at school on scholarship with money in the bank and a place to live but my parents are mean to me
>wat do Sup Forums
To start with, kys

So basically you are perfectly fine and have a secure future for the next 4 years, better off than most of us and you need our help. Do you have a drinking glass and a quantity of bleach on hand?

go to truck stops and offer to suck trucker dick for $$

ah then things are not that bad, you will be fine.
I used to live in a meth lab when I was 15 or 16 but for been a dick to my parents they didn`t even kicked me out I decided it.
One of the worst choices iv`e ever made

not a new fag but for some weird shitty reason thought kys was a reference for keemstar.
weird

No, keemstar reference confirms newfaggotry and that you watch youtube which is in fact, much worse

Get every chick you bang pregnant with hopes one will make it big and take care of you but then again this is Sup Forums you're probably a fat fuck only good at hitting the ball and plays catcher so good luck on that. But then again there are fat desperate chicks as well but that slims down your chances on having a rich kid ten fold
Good luck

OPs parents sound pretty smart, they kicked him out four years ahead of time because they know his bullshit

I just know him because I suggested something to that guy, also because of the old man he made cry accusing him of a pedo but I honestly I only watch one guy in youtube because he trolls people on the street, and basically he is a dick to everyone even do he is mexican.
he interviews famous people calling them cocksuckers stuff like that.
here you go if you know spanish it is funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=uX5FXhtHWyI

Spend money on almost nothing. Focus on your scholarship and get degree in something which will make MONEY. Hobby degrees are for retards or the rich who can afford school as entertainment.

Learn as much as practical about how to be thrifty and self-sufficient.

Don't bother with a car until you make more money. They gobble cash. Learn to wrench and if you do buy a ride choose for utter reliability and ignore /o/ fags who think every vehicle should be a race car,

If in good shape I'd consider enlisting in the Air Force. Free college monies, instant career, and you can retire much earlier than nearly all working stiffs. Worked superbly for me and millions of others.

See where the baseball thing takes you while you accumulate credits and consider the .mil world as a fallback. Don't sacrifice academics because most ball players never turn pro.

Avoid typical stupid kid mistakes like becoming a party monster,

Check for ways to make money like work study etc on campus.

>HEERR DEERR MUH MUNEY MUKE MUNEY ALL UR LIFE MUNEY ALL THE WUY NO SPEND NO SPEND ZUST MOAR MUNEY MMMM-M-M-MUNEY IMMA DA 0.1%

America.

I don't understand this american (and not only) mentality to throw your own son/daughter out of the house just because he's 18...

Thank God the law doesn't permit parents to do that with children, but.. who knows?

If my parents would've done that to me, it would be horrible, here in my country the rent is about 150-200 euro (almost the same in american $) for a shitty home, the wages (at typical 18's job) are very low, around 250 at most. Try to live with that.

I would never talk to my parents ever again, especially when they will be older and need of assistance. "hey, you throwned me out 40 years ago, remember?!, now you need help?!".

Of course, not becoming a neet or a lazy "because my parents support me" type is not good.

The "between" is the best.