/got/ general

youtube.com/watch?v=OGHlY44CAlM

SHE IS A REAVER. SHE IS A WARRIOR. SHE IS IRONBORN. WE WILL FIND NO BETTER LEADER. THIS IS OUR QUEEN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRYxcTgL3tU
strawpoll.me/10292325
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR GRUM IS A HACK

Can someone please post the fucking spoilers

Bran in Jon Snows real father. Ned knows and kept quiet out of fear of being labeled crazy. You've been warned.....

seconding this

nth for feminist propaganda

HOLD THE DOOOOOOOOOOOR

hold the dick

Lord Snow, tear down this wall!

>Dyson Sphere theories

could be aliens or Interstellar-tier advanced future humans that migrated to a huge Dyson Sphere with thousands of Westeros-sized nation states spread out across its inner surface. hell each one could have had its own theme like pirates or deserts or was built to fit the desires of specific groups that wanted their own little world to hang out in.

>YFW Game of Thrones is actually a deep future Renaissance Fair that got out of hand

I prefer circumsised penises personally

First for Sansa's a fucking bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=tRYxcTgL3tU

Is there any reason why they are squating or they just hired cheap slavic actresses?

The Prestonverse is REAL

Nuclear Winter!
BioWar!
Genocide!
Hivemind races!
GET HYPE WE SCI-FI NOW

It would be glorious if Theon gets with Dany

he's holding doors in heaven now ;___;7

IVE GOT TWO FUCKING WARTS ON MY COCK

>getting fucking rekt by slaves

found the Jew.

So a couple episodes ago Yara was telling Balon fighting wars was pointless.

And even at the beginning of her kingsmoot speech she was implying them raiding does nothing but bring trouble.

So what exactly did she plan on building the biggest fleet ever for? She didn't even fucking bother finishing, she just let Euron run rampant.

Why is Daenerys okay with the Dothraki? Don't they provide most of the slaves in Essos in exchange for horses and weapons?

Top 25 for preston

strawpoll.me/10292325
strawpoll.me/10292325
strawpoll.me/10292325

Isn't she considered a Bolton in show canon????

So they just stole their entire fleet

How did they convince so many people to go along with them

How messed up this scheme right now?

nd for GoT needs more big booty wenches

GRRM dies. Everyone finds out that he didn't even start the Winds.

His last words are: "ASOIAF was a mistake."

;____________;

In early January 2016, Martin confirmed on his LiveJournal that he had not met an end-of-year deadline that he had established with his publisher for release of the book before the sixth season of the HBO show. He added that there was "a lot still left to write" and that completion of the book was "months away still...if the writing goes well". Martin also revealed there had been a previous deadline of October 2015 that he had considered achievable in May 2015, and that in September 2015 he had still considered the end-of-year deadline achievable. He further confirmed that some of the plot of the book might be revealed in the upcoming season of Game of Thrones[51] but one of the showrunners, David Benioff, claimed that while certain key elements would be the same, the show would diverge from the book in many respects.[52] In February 2016, Martin stated that he dropped all his editing projects except for Wild Cards, and that he would not be writing any teleplays, screenplays, short stories, introductions or forewords before delivering The Winds of Winter.[53] In May 2016, he stated that he has not finished the book yet.[11]

Based GRRM

>time travel
>ents throwing grenades
>hold the door
>zambies

what happened to this show being a fantasy political drama

It's to make them look smaller and like they're conspiring

Aye but you got nay dick. Am I right, men?

It is customary to kneel when meeting your king.

But sci-fi IS fantasy and vice versa

Furniture rules, man. Furniture rules.

Americans are so stupid.

Almost everything you produce is garbage, and it shows with threads like these

You can never amount to the status that Canada has achieved.

Hell, I made a thread about quintessential Canadian television a few days back, and that thread was a phenomenal success

But you people who outnumber Canadians here have all the chances to make this place better, but instead you post stupid retarded shit like this

The thread I made earlier, you fat fucks, has proven that Canadian TV is hands down the better.

In fact, Canadian EVERYTHING is better.

We have better books, clothes, holidays, food, women (who don't want you), healthcare, and an overall sense of happiness here.

As opposed to AMERICA, Where over there you people are fat, miserable, shoot at each other all day, have a huge gap in income inequality, hate minorities and women, and have the highest stats in the world for crime

You fat fucks truly deserve Trump

What's funny is, is despite all of that, you Amerifats love to say that "Canada is an irrelevant nation", but the truth is is that you are fat asses who are jealous of everything we are.

Fuck you America.

You fat cunts.

You stupid pigs.

You unbelievable mongrels.

You are a nation in decline.

Your women are sluts, and your mothers are fat pigs.

When my country finally destroys yours in the coming conflicts, the rest of the world will truly be able to see how great and amazing Canada is, not only for slaughtering you like the pigs you are, but also for saving the world from your degeneracy.

>ugly dyke or ugly plain jane

no thanks

>feminists create WHITE knight beta males to protect them from real men
>WHITE knights go crazy and start the beta uprising when the feminists won't give them pussy

ITS LIKE POTTEREY

How do you build a thousand ships, in I'm assuming under like 50 years, on an island with barely no trees?

There's a lot of STRANK WOMANE shit in this show Yara is actually someone who I would like to see rule over Westeros. She's loyal and cool.

How they are responsible for every thing bad in the world

Tits were nice in this episode

>I can't have kids
>Neither can I
>I'm a Kraken who makes awful mistakes
>I'm a Dragon who makes awful mistakes
>I'm played by a fantastic actor
>...

I'M EURON GREYJOY. I CLAIM THE SALT THRONE

Build smaller ships, I guess.

So are we going to get a Yara sex scene or at least see her nude? I recall from the books that she was a nymp.

We need the bad pussy

She's considered Lady Bolton.

But she's still also considered a Stark, hence why Roose wanted her alive and for Ramsay to have kids with

Who?

I don't know, but they can squat on my dick anytime they want

Reminder an episode after getting a free army of 100K Dothraki, we have Yara and Euron arguing over who gets to give Dany a free fleet.

Her storyline is like a petulent child who refuses to play a game unless it's hopelessly rigged in their favor. It won't let her go to Westeros until there's a 0% chance anyone can stop her.

She's not bad poosy enough or cunty enough to win.

She has to learn from dany and sand sneks

Try watching the first 3 seasons and it's like a whole entirely different show

ASHA IS NOT A REAVER, VICTARION IS!

ASHA IS REASONABLE, DINDU NUFFIN!

they cut the fucking horn, wtf man.

because you don't have to suspend disbelief that she got to the point where she is

I can't quite put my finger on what they look like they're copied from...

Reminder that the symbol Theta appears many times throughout the show. Look for it

stop posting this cancer in multiple threads

Reminder that GRRM, not D&D, came up wih Hold The Door.

Worthless beta virgin bed-wetting whining book morons BTFO ONCE AGAIN!

yoda

Theon and Asha pegging scene when?

>Davos points out Jon doesn't have the Stark name
>"no but I do"

FUCKING CUNT

What do the R.R. in "G.R.R.M." stand for?

Not their entire fleet, just their best ships.

And those men were probably Yara's most loyal, the type that would wait a year at port if she asked them to

>can't convince 15 guys on a hill to join your side
>somehow convinces their entire fleet to join her in 5 minutes

Yara is going to seduce Dany.

>I'm assuming under like 50 years
More like under 5 episodes, probably under 3 in fact.

>once
>many times
xDD

she is a stronk womyn but at least it's not because of his entitlement of a little cunty face and tits but because she can get things done

just like meera tbqh

hello guys just watched the latest episode,just wanted to make sure: the time travel is completely bullshit and makes no sense like always right?

I love you guys.

Are you dumb? Vikings could build a ship from memory in a matter of days. The ironborn ships however are nowhere near faithful to the source material, they look like slow-ass cogs, not really manouverable raiding ships

really round

This book better fucking be god tier. This fat shit has taken his sweet ass time, and all I have to look forward to is this shitty show to get a little info/spoilers from the books.

REEEE

Even better

Why is Preston always right?

>planned to binge the whole season when it finished
The more I hear about this season the less I care to watch. Should I even fucking bother at this point?

Razor Ramon

No clue, thought it was a Catholic thing too

Luckily my parents didn't have me circumcised at birth. Though when I was 12 my dad awkwardly talked to me about circumcisions and asked if I'd want one since it was something my mom and him were discussing.

I had no clue you could do it later in life at that point.

I said no.

Cool pic

God dang Petey don't ever call it a Renaissance Fair all right?

We see in the season preview she goes lesbian in Meereen.

In honor of OUR AUTHOR

They arent slavic
Nick Cage is second from left

This had me laughing as well. Amazing consistency.

quality tumblr gif

PRESTON WHEN

Did reddit seriously just get Preston's new video taken down AGAIN?!

>No Eyepatch
>No culture, doesn't know gallivanting
>Looks like a chubby faggot
>No mention of his lore, or ship, or anything cool
>Pretty much just a glorified ironbabby

>Be GRRM
>Create a pretty good fantasy series
>Hit a writer's block
>Get offered to have a movie made of my books
>Say no
>Two guys who seem to know a good bit about my books say they will try and make the full series into a tv show in HBO
>Its a bretty good idea, they seem like they care about the source material
>Season 5 begins
>Oh I guess they aren't doing Stannis story
>Oh they butchered Dorne
>They cut out Stannis winning Winterfell for Hardhome
>Stannnis' battle is literally 30 seconds long
>Jon is killed because they made Allister Thorne a racist
>D&D blame me for having Shireen burnt by Stannis even though Shireen is burnt in different circumstances and not by Stannis
>Ok maybe it just fell off it footing
>Season 6 begins
>Dorne is butchered even more
>Euron is uncharismatic as fuck
>BloodRaven is killed after having less than 4 minutes of screen time
>Quips everywhere
>Killed the direwolves
>All of the Northern houses are Bolton cucks
>Jon is exactly the same as before
>Have their characters admitted as kinslayers
>They added in some retarded time travel bullshit
>D&D say I told them to do this
>I was joking
>They don't even care about the source material
>They are retarded
>mfw

that's an incredibly good question that definitely won't ever be answered.

in the show she wants to ally with Stannis in exchange for a part of the North IIRC.

Would ASOIAF been better without magic?

Here's a game for you /got/:

How many hacks can you spot in this picture?

children of forest = feminists
white walkers = white beta males
first men = men

Has Alfies acting take anyone by surprise?
I thought he was going to be shit but damn that dude can act

This is also the formation the rocks were in around the weirwood tree when the Nights King was created.

This is all just payback.

When Tommen eventually dies this season isn't she the one with the best claim to the throne???

Not so fast Jonbros, he is still a bastard even though R+L=J is true.

Will Preston's next video just be ten minutes of him staring into the screen flipping us the bird?