Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QL2yUonqz5s
youtube.com/watch?v=NiY7Ufm4ffA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dio-sama...

They would likely do their own thing if they have a very similar personality to Dio, in eyes of heaven Diego and phantom blood Dio work together to aid Heaven Dio but they both agree that it's only a temporary alliance as all three of them wishes to be the one who controls the world.

But since I said they could end up as anything they could also have been some nasty incest addicted little girl that would follow Dio everywhere.

my mother is in one of her you need to make friends and go out moods
>im going to die alone
>im going to have a heart attack
>its not healthy

Claimed, no trollerino

Its "Esdese" you fucking genderfluid loving cuck.
But I wouldn't because Dio is literally autistic cancer
I'm not that Nui
Read filenames

Hello everyone. How's your day?

(galil)
Wow I'm pretty impressed.
I think I will watch it thanks

>Claim

Yeah, I made up the names.

Nigger-senpai claimed

Alrighty, I just hope I did it right.

„I like you as a friend“ is what you said. No one could have known that this kid would take it this serious. After all, he was just a kid. As old as you are now. Maybe a year older or younger.

It all started rather harmless too. Some friend introduced him to you. He had an average build, was dorky... well not dorky, let's just say he was mentally challenged. At least it seemed that way. And who picks on a mentally challenged kid? No one of course. That's what douchebags are doing.
You introduced yourself like you would to any other normal person. Shaking hands. He took your hand with both hands and shook it a little too much, but that's okay. He smiled and grinned at you, your friends were snickering a bit. It was a rather amusing sight to be honest. You withdrew your hand and smiled at him and you tried to start a conversation. It wasn't really interesting. He didn't seem like he had much of a personality. In hindsight it even looks like he said things in order to impress you. So the day ended like any other day. The only difference is that you met a new person.

Is what you thought.

About three weeks later, you had an argument with your friend. Seems like you just found out that he's been meeting other girls behind your back. That, of course, wouldn't be much of a problem. If it weren't for the fact that he laid some of those girls behind your back too. Of course you would be down and would seek comfort. So you met with that mentally challenged kid, since it seems like he would want to meet you. After all, he sent a text message every day and you always found another excuse not to meet him. But it would seem a bit cruel if you wouldn't meet him at least once. After all, he's just a bit mentally challenged. No need to be an asshole about it. Of course you wouldn't engage in anything sexual. You just wanted to nag a bit about your boyfriend and get some reassurance from him.

cont

But incest is autistic cancer, clearly you are confused.

>you must wait 1 second before posting an image reply
I'm just getting fucked my images today.

To be honest, that's exactly what you got. He didn't even interrupt you once while you told him the whole story. He just calmly listened to your problems. Well, besides the fact that he's been starring at you really intense. You didn't even know that it could feel that uncomfortable to be looked at by somebody. But you didn't bring it up. Why would you? He's just a bit... unique. Once you finished your rant about your boyfriend he told you exactly what you wanted to hear. “That guy's in asshole.”, “Maybe it's just my opinion but,...” et cetera. You thanked him for listening to your problems. He smiled at you... no, he beamed a smile at you and said “Anytime, Love.” You smiled back, not as enthusiastic as he did, but it only seemed to make him smile even harder. He's just a bit special.

You didn't get one text message from either your boyfriend nor from that guy you poured your heart out. Strange. It's been three days now. Maybe you should really just break up with your boyfriend.
Suddenly your phone started buzzing, you got a message. Not from your boyfriend. From the Kid. You already had another excuse planned just so you didn't have to meet him, but the content of the text message made you reconsider. You can't remember the exact message, but it was something along the lines of “Hey, I found out that you were right. Your boyfriend is cheating on you.” For some unknown reason you felt discomfort. Did that guy just try to find some proof the days he didn't text you? You shook of your feelings. Must be a coincidence. You decided to meet up with him.

cont

still here

and

well thats good

>Never had chilli dogs
What the fuck?
I forgot, do you live with your parents?
Hey Ruby, I'm alright, how're you?

Calm down man you'll be fine
What does your mom have to do with this?
Oh right
I didn't realise there were two so I didn't bother

Miho claimed

The moment he saw you, he beamed at wide smile at you. What a weirdo, but for some reason, his smile made you smile back at him at least a bit. You two sat down at some small ice cream shop. You really didn't want to eat ice cream, but it was his treat. It would be impolite to turn it down. Also you didn't want to make life for him any harder. You could play nice, no problem. After you ordered he showed you definitive proof that your boyfriend was cheating on you. A picture of him and another girl making out. The ice cream arrived but you just couldn't even take a lick of it. Regardless of the bad news, the kid smiled at you again. “Come on, try it. The ice cream's good.” You sighed and wanted to tell him that, after seeing that picture you didn't want to, but he cut you off and repeated. “Come on, try it. The ice cream's good.” You sighed and licked the ice cream. It really was good. Chocolate. Lifts your mood. Did he pick it on purpose? You saw him staring at you and quickly threw the thought away. Coincidence. He seems happy enough to see you licking the ice cream. Probably has some weird fantasies about it... nah, no way. In the end, the ice cream really did lift your mood a bit and he was happy.

Some weeks passed. You broke up with your boyfriend. You're single now, but you're meeting that guy a bit more regularly now. Not always trying to look for excuses. He was on your side, supported you and... well it would make you feel bad if you just left him alone to himself. After all, he's just a bit mentally challenged. At some point he even started waiting in front of your school when class was over. A bit weird. Some rumors started, but you quickly shut them down. You just told your friends it would make you feel bad if you left him alone. Just look at him. All your friends understood. They'd feel bad too they said, so that's that.

---
that's it so far. Now I'll start the part where it all went down. Aka the stalking ensues

Tell her to make friends
>you're going to die alone, mon
>you're going to have a stroke
>all of this General Hospital you're binge watching is unhealthy
Incest is cancer that has autism?
Chile dogs are terrible
Chili is terrible
I just use anime grills as my pics.

I know these threads are FUCKING SHIT, but you are not making them any better.

I mean, it was cool and all, people were discussing things, sharing music, now every old user is lurking or just claiming because those threads are filled with cancer like you.

/waifu/ was never great
but now is really at it wit's end

this what you were looking for?

unfortunately yes
>Ijust want a little apartment nice and small where I can hide

no that is what she always says is what i meant by the greentext just dont like socializing its all fake. I dont like people unless they have the same life style or are useful to me for something

I like it

>Hello darkness, my old friend

And the mother of that cancer died of pneumonia one week before it was even born, thus this cancer had lacked oxygen for a week and still survived, some would call it a miracle but I'd much rather call it a monstrosity.

You didn't have to announce that a Great Evil was coming. These people already knew it in their hearts. I'll deal with It. Don't cause panic.

Oh cool you can copy and paste

I'm meh, bored, tired, studying a bit. Gotta catch up to classes. What're you up to?

How old are you Esdeath?I can't tell.

>now every old user is lurking or just claiming
I doubt they'd care enough to do that.

Testing out the copy and paste functions?
Neat, aren't they?

>frisk claim

20 guess im immature

youtube.com/watch?v=QL2yUonqz5s

I'm just watching movies
>My cat came and laid in my lap, he loves this movie too
You've still got time to fix yourself man.Do you have a job?If not get one.Even if its just stocking at Krogers or something.
Also post more wew please

not gonna happen bruh

How are you?

huh, i have the exact same picture

That is a great picture.

youtube.com/watch?v=NiY7Ufm4ffA

Here (You) go newfags

Best type moon claimed.

I know these threads are FUCKING SHIT, but you are not making them any better.

I mean, it was cool and all, people were discussing things, sharing music, now every old user is lurking or just claiming because those threads are filled with cancer like you.

/waifu/ was never great
but now is really at it wit's end

this what you were looking for?

Hey where is my (You)

>not Tohsaka

>Cat girl
Trash

Tohsaka is shit, both the girl and the claimer.

Saber claim
>Old man pleaser
>Anywhere near top tier
Kek
Cat Shiki is cute

Fine, just living my humdrum life. You?
Poplar.

You guys triggered by my serperior tastes?

I guess that shower did some good.

You never know. There is only "What if".

>Chili is terrible.
You clearly have yet to try either my mother's or my uncle's chili.
>No, they aren't on the same side of my family.

Your superior taste led you to a dirty anus.

Same here. Worked today, was fun and now I'm writing some small story as you can see.

>swimsuit
Why must this always happen?

Ahh I wish I had a cat. Always wanted a pet, parents never allowed me to have one
Studying is boring ehhhhh

Also, any opinions on No Man's Sky? Want to buy it but people say it's bad, also $60 is a bit too much

This
Hey Laura doing well
>WEW

Guess were posting swimsuits now

Not my superior tastes.
My serperior tastes.
Thats gay af fam
I've triggered 3 "people" so far. Noice

sorry im leaguing and yeah im going to be a student in sept. so thier is that

Yo Ruby!

Is was on /vg/ yesterday and saw some screenshots. Seriously the textures look bad. Like... BAD. The gameplay is meh. The most amazing thing would be the exploration aspect. But I don't think 60 $ is worth it.

I thought I saw something weird for a moment

>Guess I'm just seeing things...

>im going to die alone
I'm in the same situation. I feel like it would be better to disappear now rather than rotting to death all by myself

We all know it's you Mi Liu.
>358 images
>no swimsuit image
>

Chara has shit tastes

Hush Rin, go erp with Hanako or something.
The key to being poplar is not posting for a while.
Good you got internet at least.
Don't worry that's just artists, while she does have plenty of similarities with cats she's not a standard catgirl.

Cats a best man.
No clue about No Mans Sky
This is the only swimsuit of Galil

nah thats just what my mom says if im dying alone im going with a ton of people and you got me akame

DID SOMEONE SAY RIN WAS HERE

>Cat ears
>Cat tail
>Not cat girl
Opinion;trashed

like what

I'm just saying rin is better
Stop assuming just because one person insults your shit tastes that its Rin

This isn't what triggering means but if that makes you happy who am I to tell you otherwise.
This pic actually comforts me, I can't see AnCo as anything other than average.

By that logic nearly every girl on earth is a catgirl since some fan artists drew them as one.
Same filename system, same samples.
[x] doubt.

It's something
I don't have many myself but I have at least 7
Doing well Shiki?

More wew
Cause that's some wew
Serious wew
Cause I mean
WEW

It's okay. Taste is a subjective thing.

>Want to disappear instead of rotting.
>Disappear, not die or off himself but disappear

user, that choice of words is telling me you have depression.
You are feeling that anything you do amounts to nothing. Your situation won't change, it never has and never will. Why even live, after all you are only there for the blink of an eye to the universe and you won't ever change anything at all.
There is no reason to live but there is also no real reason to die, it's just... like walking on a treadmill.

Am I right?

>my superior taste
>my
>says it's not you

Yeah, I saw some gameplay from Twitch as it came out yesterday, but I didn't see anything fancy.
It's just that it's been bugging me whether it's good or not after I started replaying Starbound.
Cats are god-tier

I'm doing good, struggling to still be in any way productive with the KanColle event.

>what is Clover
>what is mobile

Damn, one image can change the simplest of situations. I didn't want you all to get into swimsuits!

Claiming Yuuki

You're probably better off with Starbound at the moment. I'm guessing since No Mans Sky will receive updates in the future, it will get pretty good, but right now... it's not worth the 60 bucks. The scale is amazing, but not the gameplay... not yet

Whatever you say Rin.

Claimed

>Implying you're not enjoying all those pics

If only this newfag knew...

IT'S TOO LATE
THE FIRE HAS SPREAD
THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS FUEL THE FLAMES
SWIMSUITS FOR THE SWIMSUIT GOD
WEWS FOR THE WEW THRONE

Kek
Doing well Laura?
Couldn't get KanColle to work but I got Fate/GO now to work with
>Implying you can't change filename on mobile
>

just fr you some wew

>
That's a nice one Kyouko

>Fate/GO
Enjoy your random account wipes

Said the forever ignored poster that had to become a shitposter to get some kind of recognition

Oh

No one has claimed best girl? Y'all niggas must be blind

I wew'd in my pants
Thanks Esdeath

>it's funny because it's ironic

"Honey, where's my supersuit?" you ask.
Making a little giggle, your Waifu enters the room, holding a small, pink swimsuit.
"This is your supersuit now, baby!" she yells, doing air guitar for some reason. "Instead of you fighting crime, I'll be fighting my urges as I watch your cute butt dancesaround on the sandy beaches."
How do you respond?
[1:] "I don't like sand, It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere."
[2:] "Merry Christmas, ya' filthy animal."
[3:] "Yeah, sure. Whatever you say."
[4:] "Eh, no. I love you, but I'll kung fu the fuck out of you if you try that."