Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

still here
>the sun came out fuck

still here

Lilly enters the room, holding a slingshot full of sand. You and your Waifu gasp as she fires, but since she's fucking blind, the sand ends up hitting her.
"...Oh ass!" she shouts, rubbing sand out of her eyes, "The sand gave me the ability to see!"
"Really?" you ask.
"Nope. Although I wouldn't want to see your ugly ass, anyway. Gg no re."
You promptly kill yourself.
[Good End.]
Whoops, you can't fit, idiot. Well, you can, but you don't want to, because it would be rather painful.
"I've taken all the measurments, user." she states as she clenches her fist. "It seems your ass is just too enormous to fit in the swimsuit. I mean, you could fit in it, but you'd whine about how tight it is around your booty. It looks like you're going to have to exercise.
"Or you could get a bigger swimsuit." you suggest, although you note that this causes great anger within her, and you quickly try to explain. "That thing is made for models who starve themselves. I'm not even fatsplaining, that's seriously what it is."
She grabs you by the ear.
"Starving themselves, huh? How about I starve you from Vitamin Not-Getting-Lightly-Bullied-In-An-Affectionate-Way?"
What do you do?
[1:] "That's not a real vitamin."
[2:] "Sounds fun."
[3:] "Please don't."

My family has been trying to get me to a doctor for a while but I don't really want to. And I don't like the idea of getting buzzed just to forget about how meaningless my life is

I'd love to spend more time with some friends but I don't want to bother them so it's easier to just stay home and waste some more time on my computer

I'm gonna go play some starbound, you should make next ones.

>16 images
>7 unique posters

double waifuing trash

bye

Yeah, life is pretty meaningless, that's why you don't try to change the world, but you try to have as much fun as possible... or just drown yourself in work or drugs just so you don't have to deal with it.
I'm sure there are some others ways too, but those three are the only ones I can think of right now. You can either choose one of those or find another one which you think suits you better.

Personally I'd advise way number 1 "Have as much fun as possible" Do what you like to do.

Number 2, please!

It was a wet night.
What was even wetter was Chara's tight boipucci. She just couldn't resist him. He was sitting on the couch, watching Mad Men because hes a faggot. Actually he's bi tho. Chara came in, wearing nought but an apron.
"Oh Mi, honey~ dinners ready~"
Mi Liu promptly responded with "Shut up I'm trying to watch Mad Men reruns."
Chara walked over. She could see Liu's bulge in his sweatpants. She flopped into his lap and began stroking his hair. She put on a pouty face and said, "Come on, baby. I just want to have fun."
Chara pressed her soft lips into Mi Liu's. His breath tasted like chocolate. This made her even hornier. "Ugh geddoff I'm trying to watch Mad Men"
"Please~" Chara whined. Her eyes became sparklier than the brightest diamonds. Mi Liu couldn't say no to that face. "Fine, but it's going to be a rough ride..."

Cont.

My internet is dying tonight.
No promises

Number 1 obviously

ive given up making them its best t just use people to get thing to make you happy.it feels very fake to me I mean the normal thing i guess is going out with friends but why? I mean hiding yourself and making meaningless conversation is boring. oh yeah was my brothers birthday or saw a movie last week like i give a shit its just a fake show thats all talking with people is being alone is peaceful.

Saber claim
I can start again

What is with your obsession with bisexuals
gas yourself.

>I can start again

That works too.

My husbando

Stay away from him

I can't deny it.

Actually I have to take a shower so while you wait just contemplate and marinate in how great my story is

Yes, great one

I hope you slip and die. Do a flip while you're at it.

>039
triggered

He seems pretty cool. Tell me about him?

I'm back, I had to take care of "a thing".

He's got a robot cock, it makes my anus bleed

Why is Chen such a mean faggot?