My creepy roommate finally just moved out, and left this gem in his closet. Anyone else wanna share?

My creepy roommate finally just moved out, and left this gem in his closet. Anyone else wanna share?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

careful, don't get a FBTD. shit can't be cured

I ran it through a cleaner, and just put a new coat of minwax on all the wood. I think I'm good.
It's just too much of a perfect fit to pass up!

I'm no pro or anything, but it's a welcomed addition to my collection

corn

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes

>Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.
>
>The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question
>or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring
>to, but have owned one since childhood.
>
>The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different
>custom boxes and their merits.
>
>Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at
>and called a Newfag.

whats a fingerbox?

Damn. You're kinda lame.

>minwax
water or poly based?
I hope you took the existing finish not consideration

newfag

oh sweet summer child

newfag

I inherited this full set.

I don't recommend putting your toe in them. I tred it once and it was fucking painful.

Fucking cunts

newfag

Being this newfag.

Fuck off summerfag.

must be fun at parties.

what is google

Fuck man don't put your finger in it. You don't want to ruin it...

What shitty-ass fingerboxes did your parents get you as a child that would be ruined by being fingered? I'm sorry you grew up so poor user.

This is now a Granny Torrie thread.

Her fingerbox reverberates.

I knew there was better quality ones out there but I thought mine was pretty good quality as well! Turned out shits delicate as fuck, I put one finger in it and it broke... Wish I could find another one

newfag

Sucha newfag.

this shit is gay and not funny at all oldfags have no taste

Who are you calling a newfag?? I've been hanging with the Sup Forumsro's for a whole year man.

how do you have a creepy roommate? do you just put an ad on craigslist and let whoever the fuck move in or what?

gr8 b8 m8

THE KEY TO ANY QUESTIONABLE STUFF ON Sup Forums knowyourmeme.com

What's a newfag? I just found this site from reddit

Your dubs are the same as the file size of your picture. Are you some sort of God?

>i think op is just creating a bullshit thread..

this image has been circulating the web for years..

source
www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1385025

lol gl hf

That is a terrible model. I had one and it was total shit. Now I have pic related and it's awesome.

do not stay here redditfag. it will be a bad idea to do so

Kek fuck all of you faggots.

Wow, that's such McDonalds toy garbage. Not even hand crafted rosewood.

Ugh! All this homophobia in this thread. :(

Ah dude, I had one of those fingerboxes back during highschool. They rock if you can't pay for some premium finger boxes.

Ballhair

newfag

What is the poster dudes picture of? Haha I found this site from Reddit earlier this summer.

I came here from 9Gag. They are so much le funnier there.

/thread

>can´t believe people still try this fingerbox bullshit to fool people. fuck those oldfags. go die already!

2010 an oldfag
Obvious troll