Is Greece a white Country /b?

Is Greece a white Country /b?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uBgh7WCgb6M
youtube.com/watch?v=U6fW9liHT6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

Yeah but they're kind of the nig nogs of Europe. Lazy, dimwitted southern types.

Fuck you, greeks are the best

of course not. theyre closer to turks than humans.

No they're not. They're basically Latinos and Latinos aren't white.

>they think they're white though

Kinda, they had their time in ancient times bringing glory but now just poverty

no one there is greek you filthy faggot
nazis are faggots who have resorting to siding with muslims, as if that'll end well for them. idiots.

did someone go back in time and take this photo?

You make a point, they did at least once have a cutting edge civilisation, a long time ago, which makes the nig comparison unfair.

got fucked by corporations and arab invaders after iraq/afgh wars.
twas a nice nation until that. and one of the only ones with a cross on its flag. ya'll can't compete

Black people ruled in Egypt, faggot.

Greece is white, but as a mediterraenean country they're not as "white" as the more northern countries, they're more like Italians and Spanish people.
And the meme of Greeks being half Turks or whatever is too old.

of course it is.

the white race wouldnt rule the world as it does if the Greeks had not defeated the Persian dogs

Yeah they're white. Despite the issues they are having lately, I think they're pretty bro material

>one pharoah
a women led egypt too

Well, the previous generation has been so indeed, but I don't think the same about the younger people, but they need more of a political opinion.

do i look white to you motherfuckers..no..im greek just greek ..dont associate me with dumbass white people..being white is nothing to be especially proud of you fucking special little snowflakes

No. There are people who have some relationship with Turkey in the Greek population, but they're a minority, and you can tell who has European blood and who has some middle eastern blood.

lol you do realise that the majority of the greek population is white right? μην λες μαλακιες αγορινε μου

>in his fifties
>still posts on Sup Forums

Time to grow up you sad faggot.

You want to be considered Greek instead of white, but Greek means poverty, and white means not poverty.

exeis di kanena norvigo i souido re? kseris pollous ellines na ne etsi..?

NO, THEY ARE ALL MONKEYS AND THEY WORK FUCKING SLOW MAN, TOOK ME 40MINUTES TO GET MY FOODD AT MCNIGGERS

λευκός δεν σημαίνει απαραιτήτως ότι έχεις κατάξανθα μαλλιά, γαλανά μάτια κτλ, εγώ που είμαι καστανόξανθος με καστανά μάτια και "λευκό" δέρμα τί είμαι δηλαδή; και οι Σκανδιναβοί δεν είναι όλοι κατάξανθοι γαλανομάτιδες :ρ όλοι οι ευρωπαίοι γενικότερα λευκοί θεωρούνται

Βρες ζωή, είσαι 40-50 και shitpostάρεις στο Sup Forums...

a bag of dicks..........choke on it

Yes, yes we are.
>Greek Joe

youtube.com/watch?v=uBgh7WCgb6M

λωλ, τούτο
stop eating burgers

this ---.>

Turkish inbreeding has ruined the once great Greece.

ΤΣΕΚΕΕΜ

nigga you look like wolfman jack
also we get it--you vape

you are here too little nigger...on a saturday night...in summertime greece....

Βειπ λορντ ντιτεκτεντ

Και?

i liked wolfman jack..and yes i vape dammit,,it was the only pic i had that i didnt look really white

>Και? exactly...youre too stupid to get what im saying..

Μόνο που εγώ δεν είμαι 50 και κάνω κάτι με τη ζωή μου εκτός από το να περνάω όλη τη μέρα στο Sup Forums

>ITT
malakes everywhere...all kinds

I don't care.
But greeks are turkish rape babie's, commie bums and they're just good at talking bullshit.

Pay your fucking debts lazy malaka.

>yponnontas

kala ta piga

kai pou kseris ti kano oli mera re mounopano? ine 1 kai 20 to proi...ksypna re zoon...ise kai to mellon aftis tis xoras ,,god help us

>Υποννοώντας ότι και εσύ δεν είσαι στα ίδια χάλια

Not anymore.

No, look at their skin, it's brown, just like Sicily too

na sas pw kana neo apo germania na gelasoume paides?

kapsokaini eimai. den eipa to antitheto.

suck my aegean sized dick faggot..now get off Sup Forums and get back to work..i need more ouzo and beer money..its a hot summer

ITT: Τον παίρνουμε όλοι από κώλο

vale poli vaseline user..ok? AAAAAAAAxxxxxxx

I don't need to work.
I've got lowlife bums without education, like (You) working for me.

btw pics or you're a souflaki homo with a micropenis.

>Souflaki
It's pronounced "souvlaki" shitlord

>I don't need to work.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Its a muslim country now

Anthropologist with double-major with Sociology here, studying History now, so:

Absolutely no.

Greek, Armenian, Arabian (Iraqi, Syrian, Iranian, kurdish, etc.) are the original Middle-Eastern's, which they are originally curly, hairy and shitskin people, so we call them the "Sand-Niggers".

Greeks are adverted as White/Caucasian people since decades in Hollywood and Jew media, but in fact they got hazel, green, and even blue eyes, and paler skin along with straighter hair with less body hair and smaller and straighter noses etc. after the Panslavism, but before that they already started to mixed with Caucasians and Eurasians; just like the Armenians, which they looked like a bit European after mixed with Caucasians and Eurasians.

So, no, hey are even less white then Italians and Spanish.
They are not European, they are Middle-Eastern shits, only reason they got away with is, they are Christian, so cuckold Eurofags are spoiling them, that's all Annon...

Turks are Eurasians, they are the prime reason of their Caucasian/White look since they took their hazel, green, and blue eyes with brown or blond hair mostly from Turks, and Greeks are the reason the Turks are look like shitskin unlike their ancestors from North-East Asia.
Fucking nigger.

Of course.
It's not like I'm 23 yo, just payed off my house and bought my wife a panamera.
> "exdee".

Loser.

Every country is a white country. Unfortunately, some of them are full of brown people.

THIS.

panamera?? hmm im sure it will fit up her ass just fine user..nice choice,, you pathetic dumbass..you have absolutely no idea...you clueless bastard..

So you're basically saying that before the Greeks mixed with Europeans they were sandniggers?
Show me your sources faggot.

Fuck being a white faggot OP.
White chicks dig manly men like you in the pic, and these faggots think that being white is something to be proud.
Fucking cabbage munchers

try harder dipshit

Show me your faggot sources

man fuck white chicks..just as dumb as the men and alot uglier

I just asked for his/your sources, I didn't say anything to support with sources yet.

Fucking simpleton. What is white? Only Scandinavian? Do Germans count, with their dark hair? How about Irish? They can have lots of freckles. It's a basement dweller question.

Look at the Greeks original lands, and then look at the Middle-East map, and then look up where Arabian people lived on Middle East, so you may have seen the relation in shortest way.
No need education, and no need any history knowledge other then knowing that before the

Turkey, Ottoman Empire, and Seljuk Empire, there was Roman Empire ruling those lands, which all of the above was and is still a cuckold multicultural diverse and race-mixing fuckfest states.
Sorry to break it down for ya, fag

Roach propaganda

She wanted one, I'll buy her one.
That's the least I can for her for giving birth to my 2 aryan sons who look 1:1 like me, it's creepy.

And Porsche is fucking awesome, YOU don't have a clue, Jannis.

>lived in Greece for 2 years
They aren't white, black, latino or arab, they just look greek.

No, I wasn't baiting.
But if you would feel better as you believe it was a bait, just go with it, faggot

Give me your sources you roach.

Is this "white" to you?
youtube.com/watch?v=U6fW9liHT6E

lol, fuck off Sup Forumsack

That says it was an Ottoman, not a Turk, faggot.
Ottomans are the mix or Middle-Eastern and Caucasian people, and their language was Ottoman Language and shit, which the Russian Soldier is chasing the Ottoman in here, not a Turkic person.
In fact, this person who ran off is looking like a nice example of a Greek with traditional clothes, except the Fez shit, but it is still something belong to people who are related to Greeks, so...
Little bitch, sorry to rustle your jimmies

Sauce?

No legit sources yet so I'm just going to assume that it's just a butthurt roach.

Check these maggots:
And you can look up for the "Panslavism" from Google, you sorry little snowflakes, reality bites.

That was in belgium, a demo that was after the airport bombing.
Probably just a hool who had enough of that fat numales commie bullshit.

He did gods work.

Fuck Greece and their gypsy land

Also, if I would ever mentioned that even the "Swastika" is a Turkic symbol, and Turkish people are from Ural-Alai family, which they are related with Nordic people since they're from the Ural branch as Turkish people are from the Altai, probably you little pro-christian Hollywood snowflakes may feel too bad that can't sleep tonight or something...

I'm not even mentioning that Turkish alphabet is a runic writing, and Turkic countries more then one which the "Turkish Republic" is only one of them...
. . .

I'm not even Turkish, only a Hungarian-Finnish mix.
And fuck all of you, sand-nigger dick suckers

lol it's absolute bullshit, this guy's saying that the Greeks were sand niggers while the very origins of the Greek civilization are a number of european tribes, and all the descriptions and imagery of Greeks shows european people, the Greek language is indoeuropean, that alone should tell you something, and the Turks came from west asia, aka sandniggerland
he's just trying to twist everything, are the Greeks pure? of course not, they're at the borders of europe, asia, and africa, but they're still a mainly southern european population

where do you even get this shit?