Beer is disgusting, why do so many people drink this shit?

Beer is disgusting, why do so many people drink this shit?

idiot pussy ass faggot

I prefer red wine and cheetos

Are you a femanon?

To get drunk

Also, after getting drunk a few times, you come to love it's taste

I like the taste.
I live in germany though, so the beer that I'm used to is probably better than the beer you're used to.

Because they're either pussies who drink to forget, or they're dumbshits who drink because all the cool kids are doing it.

I've only ever drank pale lagers, what should I expect from darker beers?

If you don't like beer, you can always try bleech instead

Pic related

You're genuinely trolling right?
Doesn't matter the answer, even if you say you're not, I'll still believe you are because no one dislikes BEER. Not even my daddy and he's a bible thumpin', Revelations preachin' hypocrite baptist preacher.

>probably thinks beer is stuff like Bud light and other 20cents-a-can pisswater
>probably never even heard of European beers, mainly Belgium and German

i love beer its great

Bitter, sometimes with an iron after taste, some can be flat. pretty damn nice really

Some people like malt flavours instead of straight corn syrup and salty butter, user.

I'm a craft beer faggot so I love beer. I guess if you only drink Bud you might think beer is shit.

>child rapist

I like this image, you should post more.

because we're not gay

Darker beers come in many flavors. They can have hints of coffee, chocolate, wood smoke, etc. The sky is the limit these days.

Sounds up my alley. Got any recommendations? I've been drinking Peroni and Stella Artois for ages

its nice if its cold

If you want an example of a really good dark beer try Dragon's Milk. shit's hella expensive but very good.

Why do people cum on the wall and as Sup Forums how to remove it?

Why do people play with shit?

Why are some people summer fags?

If you dont like Beer, dont drink it... or bitch about it for that matter

can drink a lot of it all day every day and doesn't hurt tummy like hard liquor or wine

Hobgoblin been , English dark ale , fucking amazing , lots or real English ale is good ,

Sounds nice, but I'm looking for something that's on the tap in UK pubs. Will get some, though.

Just goto,a real,ale,pub , ask bar tender what's good , drink and be happy

Oh. Guinness then. Duh.

12yr old detected. "mods"..

We have developed palletes. Not everything is sweet and salty, rube.

There are literally thousands of different beers in the world, you're bound to find something you'll like to at least a certain degree. I quite like Red Stripe and Tiger myself, I'm not what you'd call a "beer person" though, so I haven't sampled many of the beers out there.

Work your way up to that Irish drink mate , but don't expect to like it first time ,,it's like blue cheese the more you drink the more you like

Mmm, havn't been able to find that one locally since I moved. A pub in my previous city used to serve it.

Basically any beer that isnt dirtcheap and from germany, or the eu in general

i love beer, but ofc there is beer that tastes disgusting. like the sh*t that you often get in bavaria.

< good beer

It's cheap, gets you drunk.
It's a social thing. Similar to smoking cigarettes
Only really "good" beer is even remotely good. Same with cigs (some cigarillos and nice cigars)

t. Nordschwuchtel

Where you living now , I'm in Liverpool so lots of choice here , local,cast beer festivals an shit like that

I agree with learning to like it but he was asking for a good dark beer available on taps in the UK. I figured that one was the most obvious.

Yer suppose so , most popular , Newcastle brown is on tap in some placers too

Better yet, why do people enjoy drinking wine?

If dubs, my dead mother will rise from her grave and OP will have to eat her maggot infested pussy for eternity.

hobgoblin is shit. Get some random fullers or something. Mah fav strong ale is belhavens something. Is nice, Innis and gun is pretty cool guise too.

because it rocks

only thing worse than becks is grolsch. Dutch beer is generally bad imo.

i agree most beer taste like ass but i makes you feel drunk and after 2 or 3 they taste pretty great

It makes your dick bigger

Some asshole bought me a case of Jupiler for my birthday
Dutch beer is some nasty shit

Beer is good. Try sonething besides naty light. I like getting drunk but a nice hoegaarden on tap is tastier than any soda

Oh yeah? Explain then why at all wine taste tests people always spit it out, while in beer taste tests people almost always swallow.

BJ logic, swallowing better than spitting.

Get rekt k thanks

OP here, probably one of the best beers i've has has been been Samuel Adams, it's still nasty though.

Because nothing tastes better than a good fucking beer.

dude up your beer game, Sam's crap beer.
Get a nice IPA, something more Juicy instead of being malty.

Hops is the worst shit in the world. There's reason why a greater portion of beer drinkers dont like hoppy beer.

Kek I was just in that thread. That nigga nasty

You're right that's why I only drink coke

fuck you.

what about mead?

>coffee
>alcoholic drinks
>energy drinks
>diet drinks
All disgusting
Why do people torture themselves?

Get some cz beer. To me their lager is the best. It's not fully tasteless like carlsberg and it's not like eating a full dinner like ipa and that kind of shit.

I can drink one cup/can/small bottle, and only as long as it's cold and I frink it quickly. After that it soon starts to taste awful. For some people it seems to be the opposite: The more they like the more they enjoy it.
As for getting drunk, it makes me feel more sleepy than drunk, so not that fun to drink either.

In that case he might aswell drink some cider. French cider is best cider.

Give me them craft double Indian pale ale's

Only had Irish cider and Scandinavian "cider". Suggest any brands? I'd love to try some French cider, I love a good cider.

This is now a craft beer thread, post your favorites

I don't get it, beer is fucking gnarly.

I can drink something like bourbon, where it hits you way harder but doesn't taste like old man chemo urine. Ive tried so many beers and my dad buys all these nice beers from europe (mostly german) and hes always trying to get me to like em but they just taste like shit.

Awesome beer brewed in Québec, Canada. Also available in Ontario, New Brunswick, and maybe some states.

not that get exported alot. You want cider from the north pretty much. (French cider are mostly not made with sugar so it's more "beer-ish")

Pipeworks "ninja vs unicorn" from Chicago for those who care

Best beer I've tasted. Then again we don't have that many choices in my country.

That looks amazing, what's the alcohol content?

>he knows what old man chemo urine tastes like

I like cider, mead and wodka

but particulary I perfere polish mead over german ones,
as for now finlandia is my favourite wodka
and I prefere france cidres usually over english

how are the irish ciders in comparison?

Nice dubs can I get some?

Almost nobody likes their first beer user but if you drink a few more, it will become the best thing in the world

I do like Bulmers, it's not as sweet as the cheaper brands that are sold in cans here. It has quite optimal bitterness for me. I wish we had a wider selection of ciders here, stores have like 20-30 different brands/types of beer and maybe 5-10 ciders.

This beer is my king of beers.

Love that beer

Bulmers is Irish cider, and is pretty much a "middleground" between typical cheaper sweet ciders and beer. It has some bitterness to it, but not quite as much as many beers.

Lol finlandia :o. Why finlandia? It's the most meh tier i can think of. I mean it's not bad but like just meh. Irish ciders are like english (i've only had magners). So decent.

me to but we both know the horrible cost effective truth

Haha. Agreed if ur drinking Budweiser or anything that makes it on the tv. The U.S. Has a relatively new but huge explosion of beer. Of real beer that taste nothing like piss water well above 5% abv. Just had a great Belgium style that hit 16%.

can you not fuckin read?

Bulmers is brittish though. Middleground is a good explenation it's decently cheap and not too sweet.

I just checked the Wiki article, I stand corrected, it's still good though.

well, it works well in drinks e.g. the white russian
has a very clean but light flavour
and I have no side effects besides drunkenness from it

but I like also Żubrówka and some other ones, I tend to like clear ones as well as flavoured ones with herbs e.g. like Wódka Żołądkowa Gorzka

these quads went unchecked for 45 minutes

So, quads of truth?

>arguing with a middeschooler about the taste of beer
>Not even making comparisons to juice boxes

Damn, im lucky today

It just doesnt stop